We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

You know you're an Avatar Tv.Com veteran when...

NerdyPrepxoxo

[381]May 26, 2008
    • level: 5
    Nicasso_ wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:

this is a very funny agument. so nicasso, are the same as veteran nicasso that people speak of?

Nope, I'm not the real Nicasso. As you can see my username is "Nicasso_". I picked that because I admired Nicasso so much, ever from the first day I met Nicasso. You could almost say that I'm in love with Nicasso.
    Stop being so modest, you're the great Nicasso_ , ReflectTheStorm was in love with.
    Edited on 05/26/2008 11:40am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thefacestealer

[382]May 26, 2008
    • level: 6
    Nicasso_ wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:

this is a very funny agument. so nicasso, are the same as veteran nicasso that people speak of?

Nope, I'm not the real Nicasso. As you can see my username is "Nicasso_". I picked that because I admired Nicasso so much, ever from the first day I met Nicasso. You could almost say that I'm in love with Nicasso.
    but how am i supposed to know whether or not its some popular character from an anime show that everyone likes. i've seen a few people with miroku in there name.

sluggmunki_tx

[383]May 26, 2008
    • level: 41
    Nicasso_ wrote:

I found a new ship: Nicasso-Nicasso or in short: Niccaasssso

Miroku78

[384]May 26, 2008
    • level: 7
    thefacestealer wrote:
    Nicasso_ wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:

but how am i supposed to know whether or not its some popular character from an anime show that everyone likes. i've seen a few people with miroku in there name.

Well that's different.

Musical Avatard (me): Miroku78.

Well Known Leader and could've been editor: Miroku_of_Nite1

U Can also tell the difference cause I don't have that guy with the disorder eating a bell pepper in my sig.

thefacestealer

[385]May 26, 2008
    Miroku78 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    Nicasso_ wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:

Well that's different. Musical Avatard (me): Miroku78. Well Known Leader and could've been editor: Miroku_of_Nite1 U Can also tell the difference cause I don't have that guy with the disorder eating a bell pepper in my sig.
    but you must have put that in your name for a reason, right? (when you first came here i actually thought you were miroku of nite until you started rapping.)
    Edited on 05/26/2008 11:54am

Nicasso_

[386]May 26, 2008
    • level: 19
    sluggmunki_tx wrote:
    Nicasso_ wrote:

I found a new ship: Nicasso-Nicasso or in short: Niccaasssso
    I'd ship it.

Miroku78

[387]May 26, 2008
    thefacestealer wrote:
    Miroku78 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    Nicasso_ wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:

Well that's different. Musical Avatard (me): Miroku78. Well Known Leader and could've been editor: Miroku_of_Nite1 U Can also tell the difference cause I don't have that guy with the disorder eating a bell pepper in my sig.
    but you must have put that in your name for a reason, right? (when you first came here i actually thought you were miroku of nite until you started rapping.)

Oh Miroku of Nite ain't banned. He's just inactive.

thefacestealer

[388]May 26, 2008
    Miroku78 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    Miroku78 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    Nicasso_ wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:

oh really? didn't know, i only knew that he was here and now he's not. i just guessed that he had gotten banned.

Miroku78

[389]May 26, 2008
    thefacestealer wrote:
    Miroku78 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    Miroku78 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    Nicasso_ wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:

oh really? didn't know, i only knew that he was here and now he's not. i just guessed that he had gotten banned.

Oh no. He's not. But he's a legend anyway.

thefacestealer

[390]May 26, 2008
    Miroku78 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    Miroku78 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    Miroku78 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    Nicasso_ wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:

he sure is, i wonder what made him leave.

Miroku78

[391]May 26, 2008
    thefacestealer wrote:
    Miroku78 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    Miroku78 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    Miroku78 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    Nicasso_ wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:

he sure is, i wonder what made him leave.

Probably cause he saw the Avatar Boards getting bad.

tvcrazy12

[392]May 26, 2008
    • level: 16
    Miroku78 wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    BlindWatcher400 wrote:
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    TheLightSpirit wrote:
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    TheLightSpirit wrote:

Blaster33456 wrote:
    when the thread burst with questions of Iroh's sudden buffness. when you saw and lurked the then new, the "epic fail" thread, Why can't Katara heal Toph's Blindness? One of my fav Toph fanpics were made there.

Oh I'm sorry I'm too much of a noob to be in tv.com. Sorry if I wasted your precious time!

BANNED!
    He was annoying.

Uhm to masterofaeons who was banned?? And to confucioussayhi, who's annoying?? I'm sorry I have a big curious mind(exactly why I made my so-called "epic fail" thread)

You're banned for being too much of a noob by your own admission. Please stop posting. Sorry, it's a gag. I don't actually have the power to ban you or change your level to "Self Proclaimed Noob who Wasted Our Time". If I could hug you to give you enough confidence to waste people's time without remorse, I would. Oh, and if the annoying comment was about me, I wouldn't say I'm annoying. I just say too much that goes nowhere. I'm sort of a veteran. I've been here a long time and posted, but never really got involved. There's some topics here I wouldn't touch with a ten foot fanboy (The Bikini Beach Topic, eg). There were also some topics I over-participated in (Is Katara Annoying). As a whole though, I mostly come here to stay current on the series and occasionally denounce a few theories about the show. Like "Is Suki Alive?" Seriously folks, keep dreaming.
    Blaster was annoying. You rarely post, I have no opinion on you.

Blaster was a good guy, from the short time I knew him.

Made that whole "Sozin's Comet Protectors" thing, I believe.

no offense to any members (since there are quite a few), but i don't see much purpose in the whole thing

We were the first ones to catch way of SoundFour and almost spoiled ourselves reporting him to the mods.

Does that answer your question?
    while i applaud you all for what you did, is there any point of it now?

thefacestealer

[393]May 26, 2008
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    Miroku78 wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    BlindWatcher400 wrote:
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    TheLightSpirit wrote:
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    TheLightSpirit wrote:

Blaster33456 wrote:
    when the thread burst with questions of Iroh's sudden buffness. when you saw and lurked the then new, the "epic fail" thread, Why can't Katara heal Toph's Blindness? One of my fav Toph fanpics were made there.

Oh I'm sorry I'm too much of a noob to be in tv.com. Sorry if I wasted your precious time!

BANNED!
    He was annoying.

Uhm to masterofaeons who was banned?? And to confucioussayhi, who's annoying?? I'm sorry I have a big curious mind(exactly why I made my so-called "epic fail" thread)

You're banned for being too much of a noob by your own admission. Please stop posting. Sorry, it's a gag. I don't actually have the power to ban you or change your level to "Self Proclaimed Noob who Wasted Our Time". If I could hug you to give you enough confidence to waste people's time without remorse, I would. Oh, and if the annoying comment was about me, I wouldn't say I'm annoying. I just say too much that goes nowhere. I'm sort of a veteran. I've been here a long time and posted, but never really got involved. There's some topics here I wouldn't touch with a ten foot fanboy (The Bikini Beach Topic, eg). There were also some topics I over-participated in (Is Katara Annoying). As a whole though, I mostly come here to stay current on the series and occasionally denounce a few theories about the show. Like "Is Suki Alive?" Seriously folks, keep dreaming.
    Blaster was annoying. You rarely post, I have no opinion on you.

Blaster was a good guy, from the short time I knew him.

Made that whole "Sozin's Comet Protectors" thing, I believe.

no offense to any members (since there are quite a few), but i don't see much purpose in the whole thing

We were the first ones to catch way of SoundFour and almost spoiled ourselves reporting him to the mods.

Does that answer your question?
    while i applaud you all for what you did, is there any point of it now?

we have a lot more fun than you know...

confucioussayhi

[394]May 26, 2008
    • level: 15
    I know who Miroku78 is. He kinda blew it in a PM not long ago. Prep, you better hope nobody is watching this thread or you're in danger. You guys can't just let it slip so freely.

And to that random person a few pages back, I wasn't insulting you. I really am just an ass.

Miroku78

[395]May 27, 2008
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    I know who Miroku78 is. He kinda blew it in a PM not long ago. Prep, you better hope nobody is watching this thread or you're in danger. You guys can't just let it slip so freely.

Uh... you do know that Nalesnik = _Nalesnik_

and you know how long he stayed till he was banned?

confucioussayhi

[396]May 27, 2008
    • level: 15
    Miroku78 wrote:
    confucioussayhi wrote:

"you better hope nobody is watching"

Sometimes, they slip up. Or, they might think that it was an account like this Nicasso_ person. It's not Nicasso, but someone who liked him enough to take his name.

They can't police every board and every thread at the same time searching for ban dodgers, but when they happen across one, that user is gone. Especially if someone said here "Oh, you must be so-and-so and what's-his-face." "Well, you got one right."

TheFungusyOne

[397]May 27, 2008
    • level: 12
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    Miroku78 wrote:
    confucioussayhi wrote:

"you better hope nobody is watching"

Sometimes, they slip up. Or, they might think that it was an account like this Nicasso_ person. It's not Nicasso, but someone who liked him enough to take his name.

They can't police every board and every thread at the same time searching for ban dodgers, but when they happen across one, that user is gone. Especially if someone said here "Oh, you must be so-and-so and what's-his-face." "Well, you got one right."

Although they cant ban someone on a fifty-fifty chance though...
    ...but I suppose, knowing the mods, theyd ban both.

Although I do agree with you there. Miroku, you really shouldnt be so obvious

AVThunderbird

[398]May 27, 2008

confucioussayhi wrote:
    Miroku78 wrote:
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    Uh... you do know that Nalesnik = _Nalesnik_ and you know how long he stayed till he was banned?
    "you better hope nobody is watching" Sometimes, they slip up. Or, they might think that it was an account like this Nicasso_ person. It's not Nicasso, but someone who liked him enough to take his name. They can't police every board and every thread at the same time searching for ban dodgers, but when they happen across one, that user is gone. Especially if someone said here "Oh, you must be so-and-so and what's-his-face." "Well, you got one right."

They've caught me twice on that

Vxiel

[399]Jun 21, 2008
    People are forgetting users like Stump (sp?), Newworldman (sp?) etc.
    Edited on 06/21/2008 3:26pm

lincoln_true

[400]Jun 21, 2008
    ...you're not me. I came in when sokka got the white lotus tile. Still waiting for that to come in handy. I stopped for a while because people never seemed to want to reply to my posts. If you remember me you might be a veteran, at least a person that comes here a lot.