We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

You know you're an Avatar Tv.Com veteran when...

AVThunderbird

[321]May 24, 2008
    • level: 7
    BlindWatcher400 wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    vampking06 wrote:

when you remember the decent trolls that roamed these forums. good or bad, some names never die.

RIP:

dumbtvnut,

reflecthestorm

white kobbra (and his dark zuko/anakin theories)

they were trolls, but they are missed.

those were actually some of the best trolls on the site...especially the first two.

*military fanfare plays*

Never forget those who died for the lulz!

They shall live forever and recieve salvation!

I would not call him a troll just a man that brought lulz. People foregot a few like OpenGarage, a few others cant remember.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

confucioussayhi

[322]May 24, 2008
    • level: 15
    masterofaeons wrote:
    TheLightSpirit wrote:
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    TheLightSpirit wrote:

Blaster33456 wrote:
    when the thread burst with questions of Iroh's sudden buffness. when you saw and lurked the then new, the "epic fail" thread, Why can't Katara heal Toph's Blindness? One of my fav Toph fanpics were made there.

Oh I'm sorry I'm too much of a noob to be in tv.com. Sorry if I wasted your precious time!

BANNED!
    He was annoying.

Uhm to masterofaeons who was banned?? And to confucioussayhi, who's annoying?? I'm sorry I have a big curious mind(exactly why I made my so-called "epic fail" thread)

You're banned for being too much of a noob by your own admission. Please stop posting.

Sorry, it's a gag. I don't actually have the power to ban you or change your level to "Self Proclaimed Noob who Wasted Our Time". If I could hug you to give you enough confidence to waste people's time without remorse, I would.

Oh, and if the annoying comment was about me, I wouldn't say I'm annoying. I just say too much that goes nowhere. I'm sort of a veteran. I've been here a long time and posted, but never really got involved. There's some topics here I wouldn't touch with a ten foot fanboy (The Bikini Beach Topic, eg). There were also some topics I over-participated in (Is Katara Annoying). As a whole though, I mostly come here to stay current on the series and occasionally denounce a few theories about the show.

Like "Is Suki Alive?" Seriously folks, keep dreaming.
    Blaster was annoying. You rarely post, I have no opinion on you.

BlindWatcher400

[323]May 24, 2008
    • level: 5
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    TheLightSpirit wrote:
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    TheLightSpirit wrote:

Blaster33456 wrote:
    when the thread burst with questions of Iroh's sudden buffness. when you saw and lurked the then new, the "epic fail" thread, Why can't Katara heal Toph's Blindness? One of my fav Toph fanpics were made there.

Oh I'm sorry I'm too much of a noob to be in tv.com. Sorry if I wasted your precious time!

BANNED!
    He was annoying.

Uhm to masterofaeons who was banned?? And to confucioussayhi, who's annoying?? I'm sorry I have a big curious mind(exactly why I made my so-called "epic fail" thread)

You're banned for being too much of a noob by your own admission. Please stop posting. Sorry, it's a gag. I don't actually have the power to ban you or change your level to "Self Proclaimed Noob who Wasted Our Time". If I could hug you to give you enough confidence to waste people's time without remorse, I would. Oh, and if the annoying comment was about me, I wouldn't say I'm annoying. I just say too much that goes nowhere. I'm sort of a veteran. I've been here a long time and posted, but never really got involved. There's some topics here I wouldn't touch with a ten foot fanboy (The Bikini Beach Topic, eg). There were also some topics I over-participated in (Is Katara Annoying). As a whole though, I mostly come here to stay current on the series and occasionally denounce a few theories about the show. Like "Is Suki Alive?" Seriously folks, keep dreaming.

Blaster was a good guy, from the short time I knew him.

Made that whole "Sozin's Comet Protectors" thing, I believe.

thefacestealer

[324]May 24, 2008
    • level: 6
    BlindWatcher400 wrote:
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    TheLightSpirit wrote:
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    TheLightSpirit wrote:

Blaster33456 wrote:

BANNED!
    He was annoying.

You're banned for being too much of a noob by your own admission. Please stop posting. Sorry, it's a gag. I don't actually have the power to ban you or change your level to "Self Proclaimed Noob who Wasted Our Time". If I could hug you to give you enough confidence to waste people's time without remorse, I would. Oh, and if the annoying comment was about me, I wouldn't say I'm annoying. I just say too much that goes nowhere. I'm sort of a veteran. I've been here a long time and posted, but never really got involved. There's some topics here I wouldn't touch with a ten foot fanboy (The Bikini Beach Topic, eg). There were also some topics I over-participated in (Is Katara Annoying). As a whole though, I mostly come here to stay current on the series and occasionally denounce a few theories about the show. Like "Is Suki Alive?" Seriously folks, keep dreaming.

yes he did, and he is a very honorable avatar fan.

FourthLegacy

[325]May 25, 2008
    • level: 4
    AVThunderbird wrote:
    BlindWatcher400 wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    vampking06 wrote:

when you remember the decent trolls that roamed these forums. good or bad, some names never die.

RIP:

dumbtvnut,

reflecthestorm

those were actually some of the best trolls on the site...especially the first two.

*military fanfare plays*

I would not call him a troll just a man that brought lulz. People foregot a few like OpenGarage, a few others cant remember.

you mean nicasso? he was a fine poster.

AVThunderbird

[326]May 25, 2008
    FourthLegacy wrote:
    AVThunderbird wrote:
    BlindWatcher400 wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    vampking06 wrote:

RIP:

dumbtvnut,

reflecthestorm

*military fanfare plays*

I suppose I didn't know they were the same person

FourthLegacy

[327]May 25, 2008
    AVThunderbird wrote:
    FourthLegacy wrote:
    AVThunderbird wrote:
    BlindWatcher400 wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    vampking06 wrote:

RIP:

dumbtvnut,

reflecthestorm

*military fanfare plays*

http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/Shako101/?action=view¤t=nic3.jpg

http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/Shako101/?action=view¤t=nic1.jpg

good guy, wish I knew what happened to him.

not me btw. just happened to have those.

FourthLegacy

[328]May 25, 2008
    i also recall tom's love for the sophisticated dinosaur ASCII. awww, good times.

AVThunderbird

[329]May 25, 2008
    FourthLegacy wrote:
    AVThunderbird wrote:
    FourthLegacy wrote:
    AVThunderbird wrote:
    BlindWatcher400 wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    vampking06 wrote:

RIP:

dumbtvnut,

reflecthestorm

*military fanfare plays*

http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/Shako101/?action=view¤t=nic3.jpg

http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/Shako101/?action=view¤t=nic1.jpg

good guy, wish I knew what happened to him.

not me btw. just happened to have those.

Lol I remember that pic

TheFungusyOne

[330]May 25, 2008
    • level: 12
    thefacestealer wrote:
    BlindWatcher400 wrote:
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    TheLightSpirit wrote:
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    TheLightSpirit wrote:

Blaster33456 wrote:

BANNED!
    He was annoying.

yes he did, and he is a very honorable avatar fan.

*salutes Blaster*

tomtitan

[331]May 25, 2008
    • level: 19
    FourthLegacy wrote:
    i also recall tom's love for the sophisticated dinosaur ASCII. awww, good times.
    The t-rex in the top hat. Good times. Good times.

BlindWatcher400

[332]May 25, 2008
    • level: 5
    ^^ OMG! I... I... I can't stop laughing...

TheFungusyOne

[333]May 25, 2008
    • level: 12
    oh, WOW! I haven't seen that in AGES!

L0717

[334]May 25, 2008
    • level: 10
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    TheLightSpirit wrote:
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    TheLightSpirit wrote:

Blaster33456 wrote:

BANNED!
    He was annoying.

yeah he was REALLY annoying.

tvcrazy12

[335]May 25, 2008
    • level: 16
    BlindWatcher400 wrote:
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    TheLightSpirit wrote:
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    TheLightSpirit wrote:

Blaster33456 wrote:

BANNED!
    He was annoying.

no offense to any members (since there are quite a few), but i don't see much purpose in the whole thing

Miroku78

[336]May 25, 2008
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    BlindWatcher400 wrote:
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    TheLightSpirit wrote:
    confucioussayhi wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    TheLightSpirit wrote:

Blaster33456 wrote:

BANNED!
    He was annoying.

no offense to any members (since there are quite a few), but i don't see much purpose in the whole thing

We were the first ones to catch way of SoundFour and almost spoiled ourselves reporting him to the mods.

Does that answer your question?

TheNextAvatar

[337]May 25, 2008
    • level: 8

i just noticed that pinned topic up there called "TV.Com Policy - In Before the Lock "

and before i went in i actaully thought that they were making "in before the lock" a tv.com policy

Mapletree46

[338]May 25, 2008
    • level: 17
    TheNextAvatar wrote:

i just noticed that pinned topic up there called "TV.Com Policy - In Before the Lock "

and before i went in i actaully thought that they were making "in before the lock" a tv.com policy

i would secound that motion

KingofSpades209

[339]May 25, 2008
    • level: 11

picaboomman wrote:
    when you rememeber the tons of rick rolls before season three preimered

I hated that so much, and it wasn't only on this website when it was happening.

Miroku78

[340]May 25, 2008
    When you experienced your first rick-roll during " links to The Beach "

When you were discussing what was gonna happen on the Beach.