We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

You know you're an Avatar Tv.Com veteran when...

suss2it

[221]May 19, 2008
    • level: 14
    This probably won't make you a vet, but who was around for the whole Zimbabwe thing?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thefacestealer

[222]May 19, 2008
    • level: 6
    NerdyPrepxoxo wrote:

When you remember how lively these forums were..... and now how dead they are.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE!?!?!?!

I mean, i left for awhile, and I come back to see all of my friends are gone, and the people I came to see are banned.

GEEEZ.

this place is dead, when i first came here, about October of 2007, it had all these great members that were always here, this place was really fun.

Now, well, nothing fun happens and even the vets that haven't been banned don't come around as often because all their friends are gone and the modding frenzy. I really wish there was some way for them to come back...make some more fun.

thefacestealer

[223]May 19, 2008
    suss2it wrote:
    This probably won't make you a vet, but who was around for the whole Zimbabwe thing?

Oh, yes i remember that, i was a lurker then.

speechless8582

[224]May 19, 2008
    • level: 12

thefacestealer wrote:
    suss2it wrote:

So was I!

thefacestealer

[225]May 19, 2008
    speechless8582 wrote:

thefacestealer wrote:
    suss2it wrote:

So was I!

yes, those were the good times, when going on the avatar forums guarunteed a laugh/smile. *mourns over many good people banned*

shadowysea07

[226]May 19, 2008
    • level: 25
    thefacestealer wrote:
    NerdyPrepxoxo wrote:

I mean, i left for awhile, and I come back to see all of my friends are gone, and the people I came to see are banned.

GEEEZ.

this place is dead, when i first came here, about October of 2007, it had all these great members that were always here, this place was really fun.

Now, well, nothing fun happens and even the vets that haven't been banned don't come around as often because all their friends are gone and the modding frenzy. I really wish there was some way for them to come back...make some more fun.

people like colonelbrian nicasso nalesnik metalcurtainrod ozai pirannapete alwayssmile fma102 zukoluvr watershade (her and pirannapete were rude but fun to argue with) princesssasuke phoenixfireworks thementalteen pinkblurluver pinkblurluver2 c1991 comandermiroku (last 2 were both hilarius users) i'll add on to this later

thefacestealer

[227]May 19, 2008
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    NerdyPrepxoxo wrote:

GEEEZ.

people like colonelbrian nicasso nalesnik metalcurtainrod ozai pirannapete alwayssmile fma102 zukoluvr watershade (her and pirannapete were rude but fun to argue with) princesssasuke phoenixfireworks thementalteen pinkblurluver pinkblurluver2 c1991 comandermiroku (last 2 were both hilarius users) i'll add on to this later
    Ah yes, i recognise quite a few of those people. i'd be curious to see a complete list of all the good people banned. thanks for posting that.

shadowysea07

[228]May 19, 2008
    thefacestealer wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    NerdyPrepxoxo wrote:

GEEEZ.

people like colonelbrian nicasso nalesnik metalcurtainrod ozai pirannapete alwayssmile fma102 luvzuko4eva22 watershade (her and pirannapete were rude but fun to argue with) princesssasuke phoenixfireworks thementalteen pinkblurluver pinkblurluver2 c1991 comandermiroku (last 2 were both hilarius users) i'll add on to this later
    Ah yes, i recognise quite a few of those people. i'd be curious to see a complete list of all the good people banned. thanks for posting that.

i don't know who's banned except a few. more people who lurk i guess or just gave up
    azulasis93 migeravierra gilvatar admiralzhao theredrobin DMClover lightbender pcfan picketposter spreadpeace momothelemur merdok2005 thirteenparrots leonmoraldo sp? sluggmunkitx
    Edited on 05/19/2008 10:32pm

thefacestealer

[229]May 19, 2008
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    NerdyPrepxoxo wrote:

GEEEZ.

people like colonelbrian nicasso nalesnik metalcurtainrod ozai pirannapete alwayssmile fma102 luvzuko4eva22 watershade (her and pirannapete were rude but fun to argue with) princesssasuke phoenixfireworks thementalteen pinkblurluver pinkblurluver2 c1991 comandermiroku (last 2 were both hilarius users) i'll add on to this later

i don't know who's banned except a few. more people who lurk i guess or just gave up
    azulasis93 migeravierra gilvatar admiralzhao theredrobin DMClover lightbender pcfan picketposter spreadpeace momothelemur merdok2005 thirteenparrots

i think alot of the people who gave up ,got banned, anything like that, will come back just for the finale. who could resist? i hope they do though...

shadowysea07

[230]May 19, 2008
    thefacestealer wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    NerdyPrepxoxo wrote:

GEEEZ.

azulasis93 migeravierra gilvatar admiralzhao theredrobin DMClover lightbender pcfan picketposter spreadpeace momothelemur merdok2005 thirteenparrots

i think alot of the people who gave up ,got banned, anything like that, will come back just for the finale. who could resist? i hope they do though...
    itd be nice to see them again
    also heres more
    darthlobster 1337bloodbender
    proudzutarian flimsycat golenblue huddab penguavatar palpoman llamaguy (he reached level 50 o_o) whiterabbit polaricegirl valin oceaninabluemoon whiteforest raikiri
    Edited on 05/19/2008 10:52pm

thefacestealer

[231]May 19, 2008
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    NerdyPrepxoxo wrote:

GEEEZ.

also heres more
    proudzutarian flimsycat golenblue huddab penguavatar palpoman llamaguy (he reached level 50 o_o) whiterabbit polaricegirl valin oceaninabluemoon whiteforest

white forest and 1337bloodbender were cool i remember them.
    Man that is just way to many people gone...

shadowysea07

[232]May 20, 2008
    thefacestealer wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    NerdyPrepxoxo wrote:

GEEEZ.

also heres more
    proudzutarian flimsycat golenblue huddab penguavatar palpoman llamaguy (he reached level 50 o_o) whiterabbit polaricegirl valin oceaninabluemoon whiteforest

most of them grew tired of tv.com and left some are banned and some only go on blogs well aneway gnight
    Edited on 05/19/2008 11:06pm

masterofaeons

[233]May 20, 2008
    • level: 15
    ...You were on TV.com before Avatar started.

TheFungusyOne

[234]May 20, 2008
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    NerdyPrepxoxo wrote:

GEEEZ.

also heres more

most of them grew tired of tv.com and left some are banned and some only go on blogs well aneway gnight

...1337Bloodbender was banned?!

TheNextAvatar

[235]May 20, 2008
    • level: 8

kobbra

TheFungusyOne

[236]May 20, 2008
    TheNextAvatar wrote:

kobbra

Miroku78

[237]May 20, 2008
    • level: 7
    TheFungusyOne wrote:
    TheNextAvatar wrote:

kobbra

No. Just no.

When you saw for the first time the infamous Aang and Katara picture from The Beach dubbed, " Aang is a pervert. "

crzza

[238]May 20, 2008
    • level: 49
    Miroku78 wrote:
    TheFungusyOne wrote:
    TheNextAvatar wrote:

kobbra

No. Just no.

When you saw for the first time the infamous Aang and Katara picture from The Beach dubbed, " Aang is a pervert. "
    Haha.

Miroku78

[239]May 20, 2008
    • level: 7
    When Avatar didn't get so boring, we started using human-shipping. (Looking to 2 users and 1 female user)

C wat I did thar?

TheFungusyOne

[240]May 20, 2008
    Miroku78 wrote:
    When Avatar didn't get so boring, we started using human-shipping. (Looking to 2 users and 1 female user)

C wat I did thar?

You're annoyingly knowledgable for a newb