We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

You know you're an Avatar Tv.Com veteran when...

theredrobin

[201]May 19, 2008
    • level: 20

...when you remember, remember the fifth of November. (I keed of course.)

fatsomama wrote:
    You're old school if you remember the renaming of the Maiko ship to Maizu for reasons of respect.
    Holy crap, I remember that.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

just_me_33

[202]May 19, 2008
    • level: 12
    theredrobin wrote:

fatsomama wrote:
    You're old school if you remember the renaming of the Maiko ship to Maizu for reasons of respect.

Woah, november 5th is my birthday! (sorry these things excite me)

I remember they had a whole thread for what to rename Maiko after Mako died.

You're a vet if you participated in the "Avatar Pants Game" and the "Avatar Quote Conversation Game"

NerdyPrepxoxo

[203]May 19, 2008
    • level: 5
    tomtitan wrote:
    BlindWatcher400 wrote:

WiseLad wrote:
    you were here before a guy named wiselad posted for the first time

BlindWatcher400, you are a really cool newb. You kinda remind me of someone. A general. No, wait, a seargent. That's right, a seargent. He also had some form of mythic properties. Was he a sphinx? no. Was he a manticore? No, it was a hydra. That's right.

You even have a similar quote in your sig to him.

Must be a coincidence.

thats some coincidence there....

Mapletree46

[204]May 19, 2008
    • level: 17
    BlindWatcher400 wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    SlargTheGnome wrote:

NerdyPrepxoxo wrote:
    PsychoPass wrote:
    NerdyPrepxoxo wrote:
    thefireman43 wrote:
    NerdyPrepxoxo wrote:
    I remember when I was a lurker around here. I came around the time everyone was perverted.
    so the bikini thread huh?
    yep and the avatar in the minds of teens/adults thread.
    Same time I started lurking too.
    haha, at one point, i ruined one of those threads

I missed the bikini thread But our current teens/adults thread has brought me some epic lulz so it's okay.

DID YOU DO THE part of C,armen electra? Y.ou know, B,E,cause of R.ecent news, famouS,pE,ople have tv.com accounts and are eX.treme newbs.

???
    be careful there...

How can anyone get a new account after getting banned? I'm sure TV.com blocks these offenders IPs so that they can't disrupt the actually productive forum members.

1. Alot of people who get banned were liked by the general community and weren't disruptive.

2. you can change your IP address or just use a different computer.

SlargTheGnome

[205]May 19, 2008
    • level: 7
    just_me_33 wrote:
    theredrobin wrote:

fatsomama wrote:

Woah, november 5th is my birthday! (sorry these things excite me)

There's a song called April 29, 1992 which was my third birthday

shadowysea07

[206]May 19, 2008
    • level: 25
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    you remeber kobra..or what ever his name was..I have a bad memory...
    whitekobbra was his 1st user name he had a bunch of accounts which i helped ban he called himself leader of the ice cream team. not much of a team when theres only one member
    he's been gone for about a year now

tomtitan

[207]May 19, 2008
    • level: 19
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    whitekobbra was his 1st user name he had a bunch of accounts which i helped ban he called himself leader of the ice cream team. not much of a team when theres only one member
    The ICT. It wasn't really a team so much as it was some schitzophrenic zuko faboi with a love of insulting people as much as possible.

Well me and the Cakeclan sure put him in his place.

thefacestealer

[208]May 19, 2008
    • level: 6
    tomtitan wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    The ICT. It wasn't really a team so much as it was some schitzophrenic zuko faboi with a love of insulting people as much as possible.

the cakeclan?

tomtitan

[209]May 19, 2008
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:

the cakeclan?
    After all these months I still have it.

We were an organisation set up to defeat the evil Ice Cream Team.

After the great deserts war of the 10 months of darkness we found out that our founder was a member of the ICT in disguise. He set up Cakeclan fur teh lulz, but it completely backfired, because we owned them/him, hard.

thefacestealer

[210]May 19, 2008
    tomtitan wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    whitekobbra was his 1st user name he had a bunch of accounts which i helped ban he called himself leader of the ice cream team. not much of a team when theres only one member he's been gone for about a year now
    The ICT. It wasn't really a team so much as it was some schitzophrenic zuko faboi with a love of insulting people as much as possible. Well me and the Cakeclan sure put him in his place.
    the cakeclan?
    After all these months I still have it. We were an organisation set up to defeat the evil Ice Cream Team. After the great deserts war of the 10 months of darkness we found out that our founder was a member of the ICT in disguise. He set up Cakeclan fur teh lulz, but it completely backfired, because we owned them/him, hard.
    man do i wish i was there. the forum looked like so much more fun back then. its really gone down the drain and most of the cool people hardly come anymore. (if they haven't gotten banned yet.)

tomtitan

[211]May 19, 2008
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    whitekobbra was his 1st user name he had a bunch of accounts which i helped ban he called himself leader of the ice cream team. not much of a team when theres only one member he's been gone for about a year now
    The ICT. It wasn't really a team so much as it was some schitzophrenic zuko faboi with a love of insulting people as much as possible. Well me and the Cakeclan sure put him in his place.
    the cakeclan?
    After all these months I still have it. We were an organisation set up to defeat the evil Ice Cream Team. After the great deserts war of the 10 months of darkness we found out that our founder was a member of the ICT in disguise. He set up Cakeclan fur teh lulz, but it completely backfired, because we owned them/him, hard.
    man do i wish i was there. the forum looked like so much more fun back then. its really gone down the drain and most of the cool people hardly come anymore. (if they haven't gotten banned yet.)
    The 10 months of darkness was not cool. That was when I joined, about halfway through that. It was horrible. AWS (Avatar Withdrawal Syndrome) killed people, families, livestock, villages and brought a great wave of fear to the mighty kingdom of TV.comAvatarforumia.

thefacestealer

[212]May 19, 2008
    tomtitan wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    the cakeclan?
    The 10 months of darkness was not cool. That was when I joined, about halfway through that. It was horrible. AWS (Avatar Withdrawal Syndrome) killed people, families, livestock, villages and brought a great wave of fear to the mighty kingdom of TV.comAvatarforumia.
    yes but that brought you all closer and looking at this thread shows me you guys have some really fun memories, but now that more that half of those vets are gone, this place is rather dead and few good times are had, what with this modding frenzy and n00bs.

thefireman43

[213]May 19, 2008
    • level: 11
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    the cakeclan?
    yes but that brought you all closer and looking at this thread shows me you guys have some really fun memories, but now that more that half of those vets are gone, this place is rather dead and few good times are had, what with this modding frenzy and n00bs.
    I know its sad.

TheFungusyOne

[214]May 19, 2008
    • level: 12
    tomtitan wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    the cakeclan?
    *mourns*

snowprincess456

[215]May 19, 2008
    • level: 15
    TheFungusyOne wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    the cakeclan?
    *mourns*

the 9 monthes hadn't been that bad..It was actually a lot better than these times in the forums..we were allowed to be more off topic...

thefireman43

[216]May 19, 2008
    • level: 11
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    TheFungusyOne wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    the cakeclan?
    *mourns*

the 9 monthes hadn't been that bad..It was actually a lot better than these times in the forums..we were allowed to be more off topic...
    and it was more interesting.

snowprincess456

[217]May 19, 2008
    • level: 15
    thefireman43 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    TheFungusyOne wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    the cakeclan?
    *mourns*

and it was more interesting.

there were also less spoilers...:p

Mapletree46

[218]May 19, 2008
    • level: 17
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    TheFungusyOne wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    thefacestealer wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    the cakeclan?
    *mourns*

it was during the off-topicness that i started lurking and made my first posts. Which attritubets to me getting off-topic alot. Which I really don't think is that big of a deal, but i guess the mods do. So then its is a big deal right? Yeah, it is.

shadowysea07

[219]May 19, 2008
    • level: 25
    Ravel93 wrote:

When you remember how everyone got mad because Lake Laogai got pushed back a month. Or maybe when you remember WhiteKobra and his partner NinjaDagger or something like that.

Hmm, It's kinda wierd that I only have 200 posts yet I've been here since late 2006.

his second accounts name was ninjajagguar it had sokka in it clearwater04 an old user who was banned had a whole list of his old accounts
    Edited on 05/19/2008 9:38pm

NerdyPrepxoxo

[220]May 19, 2008
    • level: 5

When you remember how lively these forums were..... and now how dead they are.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE!?!?!?!

I mean, i left for awhile, and I come back to see all of my friends are gone, and the people I came to see are banned.

GEEEZ.