We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Who Should Aang

Who should Aang end up with:

soccerdawg76

[61]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 18
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Pheonix has a good point, Kataang would be very boring, and would'nt entertain for more than an episode.

That's not true. I could think of many things that would make their relationship more interesting. And you do forget about Katara's mood swings and Aang's rare yet real aangstness. I'm sure they will have their fights.

The only time Katara has a mood swing is when someone genunenly pisses her off (ie Toph calling her suqar queen) and aang has no ability to do so, except when he doesn't try to, and he'll be better about it

Katara also had a mood swing in "The Waterbending Scroll." And I'm sure this isn't the last time we see Aang truly mad. True, Aang may get better at controlling his emotions, but that doesn't mean they won't get in any spats. Everyone thinks of Aang has an easygoing, happy kid, but he's much more than that.

Ya, because he has a temper like everyone else and a scary avatar spirit to fuel it!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[62]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 5
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Pheonix has a good point, Kataang would be very boring, and would'nt entertain for more than an episode.

That's not true. I could think of many things that would make their relationship more interesting. And you do forget about Katara's mood swings and Aang's rare yet real aangstness. I'm sure they will have their fights.

The only time Katara has a mood swing is when someone genunenly pisses her off (ie Toph calling her suqar queen) and aang has no ability to do so, except when he doesn't try to, and he'll be better about it

Katara also had a mood swing in "The Waterbending Scroll." And I'm sure this isn't the last time we see Aang truly mad. True, Aang may get better at controlling his emotions, but that doesn't mean they won't get in any spats. Everyone thinks of Aang has an easygoing, happy kid, but he's much more than that.

Ya, because he has a temper like everyone else and a scary avatar spirit to fuel it!

Exactly. Except that I don't think Aang will get so angry with Katara that he'd transform into the Avatar Spirit.

soccerdawg76

[63]Aug 13, 2006
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

soccerdawg76 wrote:

Exactly. Except that I don't think Aang will get so angry with Katara that he'd transform into the Avatar Spirit.

Exactly therefore making Kataang boring, I think Taang should happen as a child relationship that would add excitement to the show.

[64]Aug 13, 2006
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

soccerdawg76 wrote:

Exactly therefore making Kataang boring, I think Taang should happen as a child relationship that would add excitement to the show.

I think Toph and Sokka should get together. Screw age difference, they both have the same sarcastic wit and tough dexterity that would make them perfect for each other. I can just imagine them on the sidelines, watching Katara and Aang and making comments.

soccerdawg76

[65]Aug 13, 2006
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

soccerdawg76 wrote:

I think Toph and Sokka should get together. Screw age difference, they both have the same sarcastic wit and tough dexterity that would make them perfect for each other. I can just imagine them on the sidelines, watching Katara and Aang and making comments.

Ya but Toph just doesn't like Sokka, and vice-versa

[66]Aug 13, 2006
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

soccerdawg76 wrote:

Ya but Toph just doesn't like Sokka, and vice-versa

Romantically, yes, there has been no evidence. But that is the same as Taang. I'm not saying there would be no chance, I'm just saying that right now, the series is main relationship focus is on Kataang.

pooldude256

[67]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 38
    *official character relationship thread*