We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

What's going on...? [[might contain spoilers]]

ZukoFan

[1]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 7

Alright... I've been having a problem understanding things... I haven't been on this forum for... AGES. I haven't seen anything from the comic con and... frankly, I'm completely lost!

I've heard things about Zuko having a date to a ball? Aang and Katara going to a ball together? What's going on?!?!?!?

-->CONFUSION.

Anyone wanna help me out...? Please? I love spoilers...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

brokensocks

[2]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 5
    ZukoFan wrote:

Alright... I've been having a problem understanding things... I haven't been on this forum for... AGES. I haven't seen anything from the comic con and... frankly, I'm completely lost!

I've heard things about Zuko having a date to a ball? Aang and Katara going to a ball together? What's going on?!?!?!?

-->CONFUSION.

I don't think there is a ball, it's just getting through Serpent's Pass and to Ba Sing Se.

F1ames

[3]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 7
    brokensocks wrote:
    ZukoFan wrote:

-->CONFUSION.

I don't think there is a ball, it's just getting through Serpent's Pass and to Ba Sing Se.

are you sure? cause everyone keeps talking about a ball or party and there were spoilers and a picture of zuko's date. i thought they were spoilers so i didnt look any further cause i dont care for spoilers. but everyone keeps talking about it.

phoenixfirework

[4]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 21

The king of Ba Sing Se is attending a ball, since the kids can't reach him for months, they decide to crash the party to inform him of the solar eclipse. Zuko, for reasons unknown, attends the ball with a date. Credit for these photos goes to Avatar Spirit.

The girl is Zuko's Date, she is NOT Katara. This girl is Zuko's height, Katara is a head shorter than Zuko. And Katara and Zuko would never date each other, no DUH. And they look and are dressed completely different.

The man is Tahn, and the pregnant woman is Ying, his wife. They are the couple at the beginning of Zuko Alone that Zuko almost robbed until he saw Ying was pregnant and would need the food more than he. The woman with braided pigtails is Tahn's younger sister. Note that both Zuko's Date and Tahn's sister both have pigtails (though Zuko's Dates's braids are longer, thinner, and are not bunched up at the top) and both seem to be around Zuko's age. They are both light skinned (kinda), so many assume that Tahn's sister is Zuko's Date.
    Zuko and Iroh are travelling to Ba Sing Se on a ferry, where they encounter Jet (and possibly his Freedom Fighters). They chat and Jet asks Zuko to join the Freedom Fighters, but Zuko declines. Jet, somehow, becomes suspicious of Zuko and Iroh and tries to prove that their of the Fire Nation. When Zuko and Iroh get into Ba Sing Se, they have to work at a tea house (Iroh must be very happy). Jet plans on attacking Zuko, thinking that Zuko will have to Firebend to fight back. And he's wrong, remember, Zuko can fight with broadswords and has some experience in hand-to-hand combat, so Jet's screwed.
    Aang and the others encounter Suki and Tahn, Ying, and Tahn's sister on their way to Ba Sing Se. They decide to help the family to Ba Sing Se by travelling through the deadly Serpent's Pass, rather than take the easy way. Approaching the pass, Katara does a Moses, she parts the water of a river. Later, she and Aang form an air bubble underwater that the group travels through. Toph is seen holding Aang's staff and looks noticeably upset, her upper face darkened and her hair over her eyes, she's looking downward. This may be that she is upset she cannot see the view that everyone is so impressed by, or she is hurt by Aang's bluntness towards her. Above water, Toph gives Aang his staff back, acting rather coolly. A large green serpent appears and attacks them.
    In a trailer, thing, Appa was seen hurt and bloodied by whoever purchased him. Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee also reappear.
    A large drill, run by that Fire Nation guy from the Northern Air Temple is heading towards the outer wall of Ba Sing Se. The general in charge is a fraud who only performs inspirational speeches but can't hold his own in battle. He can do nothing about the drill. And is of obvious cowardice and no help.
    The king's evil advisor, Long Feng, hypnotizes people and has a secret prison beneath a lake where he keeps trouble makers. He is head of a secret police called the Dao Li (or something). Long Feng keeps all knowledge of the war from the king. The poor king thinks everything is going all right and still thinks he's in control, when Long Feng is practically ruling the city.
    That's all I know, I may include more if I remember more.

Edited on 08/10/2006 10:17pm

Dpluver101

[5]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 11
    i just thought it was his date?!?! oh well im here to check something for my signature....

GIVElove

[6]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 26
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 08/10/2006 10:20pm

Colonel_Brian

[7]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 12
    Long Feng can do what I though he was a manipulator not some hypnothious guy also in his pictures did you guys notice how he gets a clear face an old one and middle age?

mellomuse

[8]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 14
    Clarification:?? to my knowledge, there was nothing mentioned at Comic-Con to indicate that Zuko and/or his lady friend??will attend the same ball/party/affair that the Gaang will attend.?? It was only mentioned that he will be going on a date, and I think that the Avatar staff at Comic-Con also pointed out that Zuko's hair will be long enough to part when he goes on the aforementioned date.

phoenixfirework

[9]Aug 10, 2006
    I just hear rumours through the grapevine. I saw images of Zuko on the ferry, his hair was still short like in the Desert.

This is a chart of Zuko's hair. I'm unsure of the timeline or how much time passed between the ferry and his date. But his hair grows really fast, so who knows. The stage 4 and 5 makes Zuko look like Jet. It's not necessarily a bad thing, aside from the fact Zuko will look like that phsycopath.

dragonlord9753

[10]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 4
    nice you did that all in one breath

Colonel_Brian

[11]Aug 10, 2006

Heres Long Feng notice how his faces' "features" change

phoenixfirework

[12]Aug 10, 2006
    Oh, that's Long Feng, I thought he'd look more like a weasel or like Mayor Tong. But he still matches the "evil advisor" role.

Colonel_Brian

[13]Aug 10, 2006
    Well I'm saying look at his face can he change his face features cause he has a beard then a chinese mustache and a clear face I wonder how he does it.

phoenixfirework

[14]Aug 10, 2006
    Oh, right. Maybe he wears various disguises or the Avatar people haven't decided on his final appearance yet.

Colonel_Brian

[15]Aug 10, 2006

.................Or maybe he's a murderer and skins faces of various people and wears them!! Oh what nah me and my crazy imagination.

GIVElove

[16]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 26
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

.................Or maybe he's a murderer and skins faces of various people and wears them!! Oh what nah me and my crazy imagination.

.........................creepy..............

dragonlord9753

[17]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 4
    sound like some one has seen Texas Chanesaw Masacre

Colonel_Brian

[18]Aug 11, 2006
    It's a coincidence I believe not everything has to be known before being presented anyway I ever saw that movie.

lpohue

[19]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 2

That picture above isn't Long Feng. That is his "Secret Force". Notice the rock gloves. It also explains the five different faces.

This thread also contains nearly all the banned spoilers.
    Edited on 08/11/2006 12:05am
    Edited 2 total times.

metalcurtainrod

[20]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 10
    They're banned?