We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

What's going on...? [[might contain spoilers]]

[21]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 2

phoenixfirework wrote:

The king of Ba Sing Se is attending a ball, since the kids can't reach him for months, they decide to crash the party to inform him of the solar eclipse. Zuko, for reasons unknown, attends the ball with a date. Credit for these photos goes to Avatar Spirit.

The girl is Zuko's Date, she is NOT Katara. This girl is Zuko's height, Katara is a head shorter than Zuko. And Katara and Zuko would never date each other, no DUH. And they look and are dressed completely different.

The man is Tahn, and the pregnant woman is Ying, his wife. They are the couple at the beginning of Zuko Alone that Zuko almost robbed until he saw Ying was pregnant and would need the food more than he. The woman with braided pigtails is Tahn's younger sister. Note that both Zuko's Date and Tahn's sister both have pigtails (though Zuko's Dates's braids are longer, thinner, and are not bunched up at the top) and both seem to be around Zuko's age. They are both light skinned (kinda), so many assume that Tahn's sister is Zuko's Date.
    Zuko and Iroh are travelling to Ba Sing Se on a ferry, where they encounter Jet (and possibly his Freedom Fighters). They chat and Jet asks Zuko to join the Freedom Fighters, but Zuko declines. Jet, somehow, becomes suspicious of Zuko and Iroh and tries to prove that their of the Fire Nation. When Zuko and Iroh get into Ba Sing Se, they have to work at a tea house (Iroh must be very happy). Jet plans on attacking Zuko, thinking that Zuko will have to Firebend to fight back. And he's wrong, remember, Zuko can fight with broadswords and has some experience in hand-to-hand combat, so Jet's screwed.
    Aang and the others encounter Suki and Tahn, Ying, and Tahn's sister on their way to Ba Sing Se. They decide to help the family to Ba Sing Se by travelling through the deadly Serpent's Pass, rather than take the easy way. Approaching the pass, Katara does a Moses, she parts the water of a river. Later, she and Aang form an air bubble underwater that the group travels through. Toph is seen holding Aang's staff and looks noticeably upset, her upper face darkened and her hair over her eyes, she's looking downward. This may be that she is upset she cannot see the view that everyone is so impressed by, or she is hurt by Aang's bluntness towards her. Above water, Toph gives Aang his staff back, acting rather coolly. A large green serpent appears and attacks them.
    In a trailer, thing, Appa was seen hurt and bloodied by whoever purchased him. Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee also reappear.
    A large drill, run by that Fire Nation guy from the Northern Air Temple is heading towards the outer wall of Ba Sing Se. The general in charge is a fraud who only performs inspirational speeches but can't hold his own in battle. He can do nothing about the drill. And is of obvious cowardice and no help.
    The king's evil advisor, Long Feng, hypnotizes people and has a secret prison beneath a lake where he keeps trouble makers. He is head of a secret police called the Dao Li (or something). Long Feng keeps all knowledge of the war from the king. The poor king thinks everything is going all right and still thinks he's in control, when Long Feng is practically ruling the city.
    That's all I know, I may include more if I remember more.

aang and Sokka are wearing the exact same outfit
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lpohue

[22]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 2

metalcurtainrod wrote:
    They're banned?

Alot of that stuff, like the drill, and the Jet vs Zuko fight. Were part of the leak that Nick asked us not to talk about.

The only things that have been left out are the university, the waterbending bomb, and the spark rocks....oops!
    Edited on 08/11/2006 7:35am

Colonel_Brian

[23]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 12
    Actually the Jet returning thing was shown at comic-con most of of it was except for the FN's secret and all that stuff.

angelstella

[24]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 3

Hey, what if the 'date' isn't actually a 'going out' date, but a 'date' as in an agenda. If this girl got a job at the teahouse where Zuko's working, maybe they have a date to cater the party or something. Just throwing an idea out there.

iiMNOTOKAY

[25]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 17
    angelstella wrote:

Hey, what if the 'date' isn't actually a 'going out' date, but a 'date' as in an agenda. If this girl got a job at the teahouse where Zuko's working, maybe they have a date to cater the party or something. Just throwing an idea out there.

That would be depressing, lol.

angelstella

[26]Aug 11, 2006
    Wouldn't that just kill the mystery. I would be funny to see everyone becoming physically ill and spitting their tea out because Zuko made it.

Colonel_Brian

[27]Aug 11, 2006
    Well there at a tea house with better herbs and stuff I'm sure he can't rui it that bad

ZukoFan

[28]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 7
    phoenixfirework wrote:
    The king of Ba Sing Se is attending a ball, since the kids can't reach him for months, they decide to crash the party to inform him of the solar eclipse. Zuko, for reasons unknown, attends the ball with a date. Credit for these photos goes to Avatar Spirit.

The girl is Zuko's Date, she is NOT Katara. This girl is Zuko's height, Katara is a head shorter than Zuko. And Katara and Zuko would never date each other, no DUH. And they look and are dressed completely different.

The man is Tahn, and the pregnant woman is Ying, his wife. They are the couple at the beginning of Zuko Alone that Zuko almost robbed until he saw Ying was pregnant and would need the food more than he. The woman with braided pigtails is Tahn's younger sister. Note that both Zuko's Date and Tahn's sister both have pigtails (though Zuko's Dates's braids are longer, thinner, and are not bunched up at the top) and both seem to be around Zuko's age. They are both light skinned (kinda), so many assume that Tahn's sister is Zuko's Date.
    Zuko and Iroh are travelling to Ba Sing Se on a ferry, where they encounter Jet (and possibly his Freedom Fighters). They chat and Jet asks Zuko to join the Freedom Fighters, but Zuko declines. Jet, somehow, becomes suspicious of Zuko and Iroh and tries to prove that their of the Fire Nation. When Zuko and Iroh get into Ba Sing Se, they have to work at a tea house (Iroh must be very happy). Jet plans on attacking Zuko, thinking that Zuko will have to Firebend to fight back. And he's wrong, remember, Zuko can fight with broadswords and has some experience in hand-to-hand combat, so Jet's screwed.
    Aang and the others encounter Suki and Tahn, Ying, and Tahn's sister on their way to Ba Sing Se. They decide to help the family to Ba Sing Se by travelling through the deadly Serpent's Pass, rather than take the easy way. Approaching the pass, Katara does a Moses, she parts the water of a river. Later, she and Aang form an air bubble underwater that the group travels through. Toph is seen holding Aang's staff and looks noticeably upset, her upper face darkened and her hair over her eyes, she's looking downward. This may be that she is upset she cannot see the view that everyone is so impressed by, or she is hurt by Aang's bluntness towards her. Above water, Toph gives Aang his staff back, acting rather coolly. A large green serpent appears and attacks them.
    In a trailer, thing, Appa was seen hurt and bloodied by whoever purchased him. Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee also reappear.
    A large drill, run by that Fire Nation guy from the Northern Air Temple is heading towards the outer wall of Ba Sing Se. The general in charge is a fraud who only performs inspirational speeches but can't hold his own in battle. He can do nothing about the drill. And is of obvious cowardice and no help.
    The king's evil advisor, Long Feng, hypnotizes people and has a secret prison beneath a lake where he keeps trouble makers. He is head of a secret police called the Dao Li (or something). Long Feng keeps all knowledge of the war from the king. The poor king thinks everything is going all right and still thinks he's in control, when Long Feng is practically ruling the city.
    That's all I know, I may include more if I remember more.

Wow. That was... a lot more info than I was expecting. Thanks a lot, you guys!! ^_^

GIVElove

[29]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 26
    theres also a new ship called george!!! its how everyone says sokka/sukki now.... just so you dont go like WTF is that??? like most everyone does

Colonel_Brian

[30]Aug 11, 2006
    Lots of spoilers O love them.

phoenixfirework

[31]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 21

angelstella wrote:

Then why would he dress up so lavishly? I doubt people who work at a teahouse would wear such fancy clothes.

Colonel_Brian

[32]Aug 11, 2006
    Well "City of Walls and Secrets" there sneaking into a party yeah I'm sure relationships will develope but there just trying to see the king mean while Jet assults Zuko and Iroh and were gonna get a good fight.

angelstella

[33]Aug 11, 2006
    phoenixfirework wrote:
    angelstella wrote:

Then why would he dress up so lavishly? I doubt people who work at a teahouse would wear such fancy clothes.
    If it's a fancy party the waitstaff needs to dress formally. Anyway, I doubt that's the case myself. Just one of many random thoughts that run through my mind occasionally.

Colonel_Brian

[34]Aug 11, 2006
    angelstella wrote:
    phoenixfirework wrote:
    angelstella wrote:

If it's a fancy party the waitstaff needs to dress formally. Anyway, I doubt that's the case myself. Just one of many random thoughts that run through my mind occasionally.

Doesn't it run through all of us............

earthbender623

[35]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 1
    I heard that the ball or whatever wasn't until Tales of Ba Sing Se or the city of walls and secrets.

Taang_Forever

[36]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 9
    I can't believe it... i GOT HERE BEFORE THOSE LEAK SPOILERS WERE DELETED!

earthbender623

[37]Aug 11, 2006
    I know i couldn't believe it either. I even copy and pasted them to word and saved it in case i forgot their contents

Colonel_Brian

[38]Aug 11, 2006

Well I have knoweldge some of you don't actually a lot and I'm not speaking aword

earthbender623

[39]Aug 11, 2006
    please do tell

Colonel_Brian

[40]Aug 11, 2006
    I won't and can't Nic banned all spoiler from the leaked ones and others so I won't.