We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Team Avatar!

Wich person do you like more!

Sasukeslayer

[1]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 9
    Sokka made a good name for that group a lot better that the other ones that he made up, Wich of the people do you like the most and why is that is it htere power our there homur our there looks jk jk i wont to know who is the favored of them 5 if there is some one else that you like put it down love to see it. Thanks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

keaton1anng

[2]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 17

Sasukeslayer wrote:
    Sokka made a good name for that group a lot better that the other ones that he made up, Wich of the people do you like the most and why is that is it htere power our there homur our there looks jk jk i wont to know who is the favored of them 5 if there is some one else that you like put it down love to see it. Thanks!

Myn would be toph she is funny and she is really strong she can bend metal dang and she is blind she is strong on the inside to and that is hard and she lives with it that is who i would pick but then aang he is second.

Jackson5050

[3]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 12
    Aang and Sokka are the only two that I like out of that group. It was a tough decision, but I ultimately decided that I like Sokka more than Aang.

gilvatar

[4]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 17
    Zuko's my favorite

panthean

[5]Dec 2, 2008
    Katara

reason: I like her personality, background, and looks

Zuko is second... hey wait, I already posted this in the fav. characters pinned thread

anyways... my least fav of all I Mai, and Aang is second worst for me

Sokka/Iroh/Ty Lee/Guru/Toph/Azula/King Boomy/Bonzo all next

Minor characters all after

ThisCrazyGuy

[6]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 8

Toph... She is the most powerful Earth-bender in the world, she CREATED the special art for Earth-bending (Metal-bending), she has defeated almost anyone who has tried to challenge her in battle, she is the only bender capable of practicing ALL forms of Earth-bending, etc... All this, and she is a 12-13 year old blind girl. I also admire her as a Human Being... Her whole life, her parents have shielded her from the world, she has been CONSTANTLY underestimated, never really had a real friend until she met the gAang, and has low self-esteem about her appearance... She is also quite an inspiration to blind people in real life, and basically shows that she IS AMAZINGLY POWERFUL, even though she can't see... She sucks all of this up, and is very strong towards it... She doesn't let it become her weakness, she just deals with it and faces problems head on. She also seems to have great advice, and would probably give sound advice on things.

ThisCrazyGuy

[7]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 8
    Sokka is a close second favourite, followed by Aang as third favourite of mine.

panthean

[8]Dec 2, 2008
    ThisCrazyGuy wrote:

Toph... She is the most powerful Earth-bender in the world, she CREATED the special art for Earth-bending (Metal-bending), she has defeated almost anyone who has tried to challenge her in battle, she is the only bender capable of practicing ALL forms of Earth-bending, etc... All this, and she is a 12-13 year old blind girl. I also admire her as a Human Being... Her whole life, her parents have shielded her from the world, she has been CONSTANTLY underestimated, never really had a real friend until she met the gAang, and has low self-esteem about her appearance... She is also quite an inspiration to blind people in real life, and basically shows that she IS AMAZINGLY POWERFUL, even though she can't see... She sucks all of this up, and is very strong towards it... She doesn't let it become her weakness, she just deals with it and faces problems head on. She also seems to have great advice, and would probably give sound advice on things.

thanks for the break-down, that's alot lol

and she's definately more like 11-12

XODaY_LiiTeXo

[9]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 3
    i love sokka! he's mad funny. but toph's most defiantly my favorite! she's really independent, and self confident, and strong. she went through a lotta tough obstacles in her life, but stayed strong, && i really like that about her.

AllieAllie

[10]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 22
    My favorite is Toph. She's tough, confident, and an awesome earthbender. She had a lot to deal with in her life, and she handled it all pretty well. Zuko's my second favorite, Aang's third, and Katara and Sokka are tied;I like them both equally.
    Edited on 12/02/2008 4:02pm

4nationfury

[11]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 16
    Toph. She's cool and funny. She's the character that drew me into the show. Sokka comes in a very close second.

isabelwhatx

[12]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 14
    Aang. End of story.

ranger8060

[13]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 7
    definently zuko

snowprincess456

[14]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 15
    I would have to say Katara because she has so many different sides to her..and it is pretty cool to see some of the "hidden" aspects of her personality..Plus she one of the only bloodbenders around..that is pretty cool...

panthean

[15]Dec 3, 2008
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    I would have to say Katara because she has so many different sides to her..and it is pretty cool to see some of the "hidden" aspects of her personality..Plus she one of the only bloodbenders around..that is pretty cool...

w00t

Water78

[16]Dec 3, 2008
    • level: 47
    my favorite was haucky remember him why didnt you put him up. Why are you against a bird hmm? hmm? i am waiting. What no appa. Oh you are against appa. What appa ever do to you. He broke my heart Oh and dont forget about momo The evil little guy

Axrendale

[17]Dec 4, 2008
    • level: 10
    My vote was, is, and always will be for Aang; the true hero of this story

[18]Dec 6, 2008
    • level: 42
    Momo and Appa where awesome and if it wasn't for Appa they wouldn't be able to get anywhere fast.

KingofSpades209

[19]Dec 6, 2008
    • level: 11

I don't have a favorite character. I like most of them equally.

rootaquiaargyle

[20]Dec 6, 2008
    • level: 7

My favorite is Aang for sure. His personality is great, is a fun loving, carefree kid and that's what makes him awesome. He's also very intelligent and selfless.

Next is Katara because she cares so much for everyone and does everything she can to help everyone, forgetting herself.

I didn't like Toph at first because she was a jerk to Aang, but she's cool.

Zuko is awesome, I just want him to get his life together faster, and he needs to learn not to trust his family besides Iroh.

Iroh is one of my favorites too! He's so laid back and all he seems to really care about is tea. He makes me laugh my head off! He's also very humble and wise and he knows the difference between good and evil.

Really I like all the characters, gotta love Sokka, and Momo and Appa are awesome!