We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Should We Have Season 4?

Magicalboy

[21]Jul 21, 2006
    • level: 28
    I would want the show to end on a movie (an hour an a half REAL movie not just 2 episodes combined) after episode 60...or episode 60 watever
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Runty_Grunty

[22]Jul 21, 2006
    • level: 11
    F1ames wrote:
    Yes we should have a season 4 cause that was actually what the creators intended when they first created avatar. also, i dont see how just defeating firelord ozai will stop the fire nation from winning the war cause killing ozai wont kill his soldiers. so after ozai gets killed, his soldiers and generals could still go on fighting the war.

My thoughts exactly. As once said in the movie Princess Mononoke, "Cut off a wolf's head and it still has the power to bite."

jdc143

[23]Jul 21, 2006
    • level: 3

maybe they will have it wear it is the same??universe but?? different time and story or have some thing come up after the fire lord is defeated

JavierP3

[24]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 9
    Just because it COULD be a poor, tacked on season does not mean that they should not try and attempt to make it a good one.?? I'd imagine that there's more than enough content to find a good plot.?? Or, just invent a new enemey--shows been doing that for years.

So, yeah, I think an attempt at a good 4th season and failing is better than no attempt at all.

Gantros

[25]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 7
    JavierP3 wrote:
    Or, just invent a new enemey--shows been doing that for years.

So, yeah, I think an attempt at a good 4th season and failing is better than no attempt at all.

http://www.tv.com/avatar-the-last-airbender/show/28841/dark-avatar-theory-v6.0-fresh-thread!/topic/13281-288077/msgs.html&msg_id=3990379

Wandering_Ghost

[26]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 1
    There's still a lot left to do in Avatar. Think of it like Star Wars. Even after the movies, other authors came in and made an extend universe. And while not all the books are as good as the origionals, theres several that are. So I would say its worth a shot to try a fourth season.

Colonel_Brian

[27]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 12
    Well it shouldn't happen Avatar is good with out a 4 season we wouldn't want another?? good show to past it prime do we.

Scaang

[28]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 5
    F1ames wrote:
    Yes we should have a season 4 cause that was actually what the creators intended when they first created avatar. also, i dont see how just defeating firelord ozai will stop the fire nation from winning the war cause killing ozai wont kill his soldiers. so after ozai gets killed, his soldiers and generals could still go on fighting the war.
    I think It could work! I mean if Aang did defeat the firelord Ozai, there is still someone who could take over! Azula!! If she took over that could lead on to the 4th season. And that way Aang would have to fight her with all the powers he's learned. I think we should!

pooldude256

[29]Jul 23, 2006
    • level: 38
    My guess is a fourth season would not suck. But I guess I'm in the minority, because it appears I'm the only one with actual faith in the creative team and the entire Avatar crew.

GIVElove

[30]Jul 23, 2006
    • level: 26
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 07/23/2006 1:24am

GIVElove

[31]Jul 23, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 07/23/2006 1:33am

GIVElove

[32]Jul 23, 2006

i know this is off subject but im new at this and i dont know how you can put someone elses post inside yours to directly answer to that specific one (i kept messing up thats why i deleted the first 2)??

HELP!...please

crusher_1011

[33]Jul 23, 2006
    • level: 5
    you know in the bottom left hand of the screen it sais quick quote well just press that on the person you want to talk about.

xiaolinfan225

[34]Jul 23, 2006
    I think it would be cool if Season 3 had Aang just firebending with his new master. Then in Season 4 it's all about the gang trying to get through Ozai's guards, labyrinth, traps etc. Then there is a three part episode where Aang must defeat Ozai. I also have a theory of how Aang could defeat him. He could mix elements (Fire??+ Water: Lava, Air + Water: Typhoon, Fire + Earth: Molten Rock, etc.).

JimmyxCindy

[35]Jul 23, 2006
    • level: 15
    Why is everyone so against a 4th season? Com-on, the avatar creators made this good a show, so I bet they could make an even better extra season. I wanna see as much avatar as I can get. xD

TheBoulder

[36]Jul 23, 2006
    • level: 1
    I love Avatar, so whatever they do as long as they dont ruin it i will keep watching! Anyways not only does AAng still have to fight Ozai he still has to fight Azula that will take up quite some time and will be sweet to watch!

xiaolinfan225

[37]Jul 24, 2006
    In the opening credits Katara says Aang must master all elements, stop the war, and unite all the nations. So a Season 4 could be entering Ozai's palace or uniting the nations.

phoenixfirework

[38]Jul 24, 2006
    • level: 21
    20 decent episodes, all dedicated to entering the Fire Nation and killing Ozai. Come on people. Avatar is a great show and all, but the creators can't pull miracles out of thin air. If the show was meant to last 3 seasons, then let it last 3 seasons. Don't taint this amazing show with an extra season and let Avatar end up like Spongebob.

JasonG2006

[39]Jul 24, 2006
    phoenixfirework wrote:
    20 decent episodes, all dedicated to entering the Fire Nation and killing Ozai. Come on people. Avatar is a great show and all, but the creators can't pull miracles out of thin air. If the show was meant to last 3 seasons, then let it last 3 seasons. Don't taint this amazing show with an extra season and let Avatar end up like Spongebob.

the avatar creators are too good for this to happen

JasonG2006

[40]Jul 24, 2006
    pooldude256 wrote:
    My guess is a fourth season would not suck. But I guess I'm in the minority, because it appears I'm the only one with actual faith in the creative team and the entire Avatar crew.

i always have depended on this..