We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Secret of the Fire Nation trailer! High quality!

iiMNOTOKAY

[21]Aug 19, 2006
    • level: 17
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:
    if Toph beat up Sokka with the thing she had for him, that would make-up for the fact that she really doesn't like him. well... for me at least =]

OH! lol, Yay, Im gonna stick with that logic.

lol. Watch, it's gunna end up that she does like Sokka, and we'll be disappointed...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kuzon234ray

[22]Aug 19, 2006
    • level: 10
    Okay if you stop on 1:15 seconds in the first video Ying (the lasdy holding on to the man)is holding their baby.

JimmyxCindy

[23]Aug 19, 2006
    • level: 15
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:
    if Toph beat up Sokka with the thing she had for him, that would make-up for the fact that she really doesn't like him. well... for me at least =]

lol. Watch, it's gunna end up that she does like Sokka, and we'll be disappointed...

Yes....but we can dream! But Gawsh...this is soo sudden, all you need is one episode and everything changes.. -_-

iiMNOTOKAY

[24]Aug 19, 2006
    • level: 17
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:

Yes....but we can dream! But Gawsh...this is soo sudden, all you need is one episode and everything changes.. -_-

I know...

i have to go eat... soo be back laterrrr =]

JimmyxCindy

[25]Aug 19, 2006
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:

I know...

k, ciao. *goes to sulk and read her taang fanfics*

sly4me

[26]Aug 19, 2006
    • level: 26
    Go Katara. That was nice.

Taang_Forever

[27]Aug 19, 2006
    • level: 9
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:

I know...

Right behind you girlfriend. I'll need a thousand fics before i'm over this.

She has a thing for him... why would they mention that if it's a snake or a bucket? *Sigh* Oh, how cruel fate taunts those who refuse to follow it. I mean... Suki's there... Toph looked sad... and we were right initially... she likes SOMEONE... but it wasn't Aang... and it wasn't because of Katara...

The yaunts of so many shall be heard across the COUNTRY! Forums will crumble! Author's will fall to their knees! All sort of hell shall break loose! And all in the mind-killing almost-as-bad-as-Iroph-oairing TOKKA! And for the forces of the universe, which influenced the writers of avatar-- that ship shall only be one sided! As the idiot brought by from the cosmos has Suki around! Whoa is fate, for it brings even the most powerful to a defeat!

Let the rise of a thousand shipping roars be heard! And let the writers FALL september 15th! They shall be obliterated by the very army they so foolishly formed! SEPTEMBER 15TH! THEY WILL GO DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Colonel_Brian

[28]Aug 19, 2006
    • level: 12

Taang_Forever wrote:
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:

I know...

She has a thing for him... why would they mention that if it's a snake or a bucket? *Sigh* Oh, how cruel fate taunts those who refuse to follow it. I mean... Suki's there... Toph looked sad... and we were right initially... she likes SOMEONE... but it wasn't Aang... and it wasn't because of Katara...

The yaunts of so many shall be heard across the COUNTRY! Forums will crumble! Author's will fall to their knees! All sort of hell shall break loose! And all in the mind-killing almost-as-bad-as-Iroph-oairing TOKKA! And for the forces of the universe, which influenced the writers of avatar-- that ship shall only be one sided! As the idiot brought by from the cosmos has Suki around! Whoa is fate, for it brings even the most powerful to a defeat!

Let the rise of a thousand shipping roars be heard! And let the writers FALL september 15th! They shall be obliterated by the very army they so foolishly formed! SEPTEMBER 15TH! THEY WILL GO DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down it's not that bad I'll use Bitter work for an example remember when we though Sokka's jam was with Ty-Lee but it was literaly a jam the same can go for Toph.

Taang_Forever

[29]Aug 19, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Taang_Forever wrote:
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:

I know...

Calm down it's not that bad I'll use Bitter work for an example remember when we though Sokka's jam was with Ty-Lee but it was literaly a jam the same can go for Toph.

No... and if that reviewer was lying, then let him sleep for 25 days, as he will not wake up the 26th.

I actually thought that was kind of poetic.

And what's this?! I'm running out of (bleep) fics! What are the (bleep) authors doing?!

Colonel_Brian

[30]Aug 19, 2006
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Taang_Forever wrote:
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:

I know...

No... and if that reviewer was lying, then let him sleep for 25 days, as he will not wake up the 26th. I actually thought that was kind of poetic. And what's this?! I'm running out of (bleep) fics! What are the (bleep) authors doing?!

Calm down Taang_forever this fit isn't very mature just forget about it ans enjoy whatyou can.

JimmyxCindy

[31]Aug 19, 2006
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    No... and if that reviewer was lying, then let him sleep for 25 days, as he will not wake up the 26th.

I actually thought that was kind of poetic.

And what's this?! I'm running out of (bleep) fics! What are the (bleep) authors doing?!

Yea...I noticed that theyre are hardly any updated taang fics...

Taang_Forever

[32]Aug 19, 2006
    You're right... you're right... i have more important matters to attend to... But really, i hope Sokka doesn't get her killed at LEASt. And that he DOES NOT kiss her in the near future if he's done so to TWO girls already. Take a deep breath... *inhale* *exhale*

Okay, but i'm still not gonna stop until i have read all the fics in that place.

deathphoenix65

[33]Aug 19, 2006
    • level: 14

If the creators really are going to make Tokka (Toph and Sokka) then that will kind of ruin the show! Toph liking Sokka, for what? They wouldn't really make a good couple, what were the creators thinking! But let's all take a deep breath and hope for the best on this movie, I can't wait! Only 27 more days to go!

Colonel_Brian

[34]Aug 19, 2006
    Wheres you're dignity people just watch the movie there is always a blend of?? different ships in every few episodes?? please calm down.

Taang_Forever

[35]Aug 19, 2006
    BUT WE CAN'T! WE JUST CAN'T (bleep) IT! It's just so-- so-- THERE'S NO WORDS! It's just so horrible to describe... i mean, (and i'm not bending the rules, everything i have ever said still aplies with utmost accuracy) in the real world a 15 year old and a 12 year old is almos on it's way to being illegal. However, a 15 year old liking a 12 year old CARTOON character, that really doesn't matter. But a 15 year old CARTOON character and another 12 year old ALSO cartoon character-- ARG! I just got tongue tied in my own evidence-fueled statement! Since so many guys like older girls, also going the other way around...

oh my gosh... i've run out of stuff... i can't believe this, THE WRITERS TOOK A LOOPHOLE! A FLIPPIN' LOOPHOLE! And all this time i spent babbling on about... it's just... it's like they set me up! That's impossible, but how could-- it's just fits so-- oh, my left arm is starting to feel a little funny...

Colonel_Brian

[36]Aug 19, 2006

Taang_Forever wrote:
    BUT WE CAN'T! WE JUST CAN'T (bleep) IT! It's just so-- so-- THERE'S NO WORDS! It's just so horrible to describe... i mean, (and i'm not bending the rules, everything i have ever said still aplies with utmost accuracy) in the real world a 15 year old and a 12 year old is almos on it's way to being illegal. However, a 15 year old liking a 12 year old CARTOON character, that really doesn't matter. But a 15 year old CARTOON character and another 12 year old ALSO cartoon character-- ARG! I just got tongue tied in my own evidence-fueled statement! Since so many guys like older girls, also going the other way around... oh my gosh... i've run out of stuff... i can't believe this, THE WRITERS TOOK A LOOPHOLE! A FLIPPIN' LOOPHOLE! And all this time i spent babbling on about... it's just... it's like they set me up! That's impossible, but how could-- it's just fits so-- oh, my left arm is starting to feel a little funny...

Calm down it siad Sokka likes Suki and were not entirely sure what Tophs part means it could be literal and yes they did that with Bitter work it was just for comedy Toph could try and get Sokka a thing and that's it it doesn't nessicarly mean that she suddenly gained a crush she could have probably just pity him.

Taang_Forever

[37]Aug 19, 2006
    No, that's just IT. It's the fact that Sokka likes Suki that is completely ruining any silver lining i try to find.

Oh god. I really hope that reviewer was lying, or just teasing.

OR the pity thing. But none of that is solid. Like, at all.

Colonel_Brian

[38]Aug 19, 2006
    What are talking about do you mean the thing that Toph has a thing for Sokka is ruining it for you or George is.

F1ames

[39]Aug 19, 2006
    • level: 7

if sokka is with suki and then yue comes back, who do you guys think sokka will choose? cause ive always thought sokka liked yue more

Taang_Forever

[40]Aug 19, 2006
    Actually, i think i calmed down. Oh, well, it's just a show of course. I can't believe i actually said any of that.