We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Pictures from Comic Con (SPOILERS)

iiMNOTOKAY

[241]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 17
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Well I don't think toph will go all girly for Aang she might show him love by punching him everyday.

Sweet, sweet love.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Taang_Forever

[242]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 9
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Well I don't think toph will go all girly for Aang she might show him love by punching him everyday.

That would be classic. She even has a pet name for him. twinkle toes. And THAT nickname is SPECIAL because it doesn't offend him like sugarqueen.

FireandIce1400

[243]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 6
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

That would be classic. She even has a pet name for him. twinkle toes. And THAT nickname is SPECIAL because it doesn't offend him like sugarqueen.
    Ya, Toph seems to like Aang, but Aang can't even see it, stupit Katara.

Taang_Forever

[244]Aug 4, 2006
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Take cover, someone's gonna say it's not katara's fault. Dumb Aang liking older girls... pervert.

Colonel_Brian

[245]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 12
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Take cover, someone's gonna say it's not katara's fault. Dumb Aang liking older girls... pervert.

He is but why are we blaming her she's just standing their while Aang drools.

Taang_Forever

[246]Aug 4, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

She could try not to touch him so much... *Hisses at cave of two lovers* YOu don't see Toph going all over him...

FireandIce1400

[247]Aug 4, 2006
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

She could try not to touch him so much... *Hisses at cave of two lovers* YOu don't see Toph going all over him...
    Toph does push Aang A LOT.

Taang_Forever

[248]Aug 4, 2006
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Pushing and touching may be the same at the roots, but people won't respond the same if you punch them instead of hugging them.

DARN YOU KAtaRA! STOP FEELING UP KIDS YOUNGER THAN YOU! CAN'T YO SEE IT"S MAKING AANG FEEL NOTHING FOR TOPH?!

Colonel_Brian

[249]Aug 4, 2006
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

She doesn't try to Aang makes to amny mistakes that she has to correct his position and stance besides I don't see anyone hating Toph from hitting Aang to much (hisses Bitter work)

Taang_Forever

[250]Aug 4, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

She doesn't try to Aang makes to amny mistakes that she has to correct his position and stance besides I don't see anyone hating Toph from hitting Aang to much (hisses Bitter work)

LMAO! I should've seen that one coming! Anyways, Toph doesn't punch him THAt much. She may attack him with earthbending here and there, but that's not touching... and all Toph does is stand there and get into the stance she wants aang to take. She doens't get behind him and press herself against him in a weird way while she moves his arms around. *Hisses at cave of two lovers*

FireandIce1400

[251]Aug 4, 2006
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Pushing and touching may be the same at the roots, but people won't respond the same if you punch them instead of hugging them.

DARN YOU KAtaRA! STOP FEELING UP KIDS YOUNGER THAN YOU! CAN'T YO SEE IT"S MAKING AANG FEEL NOTHING FOR TOPH?!
    Well hopefully soon Katara will learn her place, and Toph will gets her's right next to Aang.

Colonel_Brian

[252]Aug 4, 2006
    It's a sibiling hug?? Aang thinks theres something going on between them but when Katara finds out Aang is looking at her he's in trouble

Taang_Forever

[253]Aug 4, 2006
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Well hopefully soon Katara will learn her place, and Toph will gets her's right next to Aang.

Now, now, as much as we would love for that to happen, we have to give Katara her fair shot at things. BUT NO CHEATING ANYMORE! Waiting for your reply brian.

Colonel_Brian

[254]Aug 4, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 08/04/2006 4:22pm

Colonel_Brian

[255]Aug 4, 2006

Colonel_Brian wrote:
    It's a sibiling hug?? Aang thinks theres something going on between them but when Katara finds out Aang is looking at her he's in trouble

Right here.

Taang_Forever

[256]Aug 4, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Colonel_Brian wrote:

Right here.

That was fast.Though i posted after you, sooooooooooo. Katara cheats. *runs away*

Colonel_Brian

[257]Aug 4, 2006
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Colonel_Brian wrote:

Right here.

That was fast.Though i posted after you, sooooooooooo. Katara cheats. *runs away*

Ah i warned you guys justice must be served (takes out butchering knives)

Taang_Forever

[258]Aug 4, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Colonel_Brian wrote:

Right here.

Ah i warned you guys justice must be served (takes out butchering knives)

Now, now, i'm giving Katara her own fair shot, but if SHE has the rights to touch Aang like she does(Even if she DOES mean it more to teach him rather than make him like her) then by all means, Toph should get the same rights. HA!

cheli989

[259]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 2
    i know it sounds stupid and every thing?? i like the sound of toph and aang but i heard that teo is coming back for the ball so i think that would be a cute couple be cause there both disabled

Taang_Forever

[260]Aug 4, 2006
    cheli989 wrote:
    i know it sounds stupid and every thing?? i like the sound of toph and aang but i heard that teo is coming back for the ball so i think that would be a cute couple be cause there both disabled

Yeah... i heard something like that a few weeks ago. And that's why Teo is on my disliked list now. Oh, but that's not right. it's not his fault, it's the writers! I guess i have to settle with what they give.