We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Pictures from Comic Con (SPOILERS)

Colonel_Brian

[281]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 12
    Well NBP is scary and at her most logical debate when she defends Kataang
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SapphireStones

[282]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 15
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    SapphireStones wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

No worries I rounded up the Kataangers to back you up SS

Yah!!!! Thank You!!!!! I felt so outnumbered!

Well, Kattangers may be outnumbered, but Taangers are out... uh... evidence... ed. Yeah, that. Since so far CLEAR hints have only been for Kataang.

At least we have something.

Luna came in in Order of the Phoenix, don't you remember?

Taang_Forever

[283]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 9
    So she's really that scary? Like, if i say in front of her that i support Taang, will she jump at me? Or will she only get like you guys says she gets if i make a bad comment on Kataang?

Colonel_Brian

[284]Aug 4, 2006
    SapphireStones wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    SapphireStones wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

No worries I rounded up the Kataangers to back you up SS

Yah!!!! Thank You!!!!! I felt so outnumbered!
    Well, Kattangers may be outnumbered, but Taangers are out... uh... evidence... ed. Yeah, that. Since so far CLEAR hints have only been for Kataang.
    At least we have something. Luna came in in Order of the Phoenix, don't you remember?

Ah Luna butI prefer Ginny

cisalpine

[285]Aug 4, 2006
    She's mainly cool unless you bad mouth kataang, yeah.

Taang_Forever

[286]Aug 4, 2006
    cisalpine wrote:
    She's mainly cool unless you bad mouth kataang, yeah.

Hmm... i don't think i've ever purposely bashed Kataang... have i?

Colonel_Brian

[287]Aug 4, 2006

Taang_Forever wrote:
    So she's really that scary? Like, if i say in front of her that i support Taang, will she jump at me? Or will she only get like you guys says she gets if i make a bad comment on Kataang?

She'll give you every detail off proof and all referances and stuff she's good and undefeated at Kataang but I support both Katara seemed to relize the future of her and Aang but she still treated him as a friend.

Taang_Forever

[288]Aug 4, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Taang_Forever wrote:

She'll give you every detail off proof and all referances and stuff she's good and undefeated at Kataang but I support both Katara seemed to relize the future of her and Aang but she still treated him as a friend.

Okey dokey then. I can see all the hints, proof and details in Kataang. But yeah, i'm still staying a Taang member.

SapphireStones

[289]Aug 4, 2006
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Taang_Forever wrote:

Okey dokey then. I can see all the hints, proof and details in Kataang. But yeah, i'm still staying a Taang member.

Better than another Zutara shipper... like I said before, ever since my shipping escipades with Harry Potter i've been a bit calmer (because if you have a fanon ship in HP you better have some backbone) about ships because everyone has opinions and stuff, it's only when someone says something like, (example) "Kataang sucks and anyone who thinks it doesn't is an idiot!" or some stupid comment like that makes me mad. Or people who are so closed minded they can't listen to other peoples opinions. That really makes me fly off my handle.

But at least you guys don't seriously sit there and get mad when someone doesn't share your opinions.

Colonel_Brian

[290]Aug 4, 2006
    SapphireStones wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Taang_Forever wrote:

Better than another Zutara shipper... like I said before, ever since my shipping escipades with Harry Potter i've been a bit calmer (because if you have a fanon ship in HP you better have some backbone) about ships because everyone has opinions and stuff, it's only when someone says something like, (example) "Kataang sucks and anyone who thinks it doesn't is an idiot!" or some stupid comment like that makes me mad. Or people who are so closed minded they can't listen to other peoples opinions. That really makes me fly off my handle. But at least you guys don't seriously sit there and get mad when someone doesn't share your opinions.

Yep now who wants cinamimon stix

Taang_Forever

[291]Aug 4, 2006
    SapphireStones wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Taang_Forever wrote:

Better than another Zutara shipper... like I said before, ever since my shipping escipades with Harry Potter i've been a bit calmer (because if you have a fanon ship in HP you better have some backbone) about ships because everyone has opinions and stuff, it's only when someone says something like, (example) "Kataang sucks and anyone who thinks it doesn't is an idiot!" or some stupid comment like that makes me mad. Or people who are so closed minded they can't listen to other peoples opinions. That really makes me fly off my handle.

But at least you guys don't seriously sit there and get mad when someone doesn't share your opinions.

Well if i ever make you mad like that, let me know so i can apologize. I'm one of those guys that say everyone has their own opinion, but sometimes i kinda forget it and blurt stuff out i'm not supposed to say. it contradicts the opinion belief.

angelstella

[292]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 3
    Whoosh! That was alot of action. As a Zutara shipper, I'm glad I missed it. Pass the cinnamon sticks.

SapphireStones

[293]Aug 4, 2006
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    SapphireStones wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Taang_Forever wrote:

Well if i ever make you mad like that, let me know so i can apologize. I'm one of those guys that say everyone has their own opinion, but sometimes i kinda forget it and blurt stuff out i'm not supposed to say. it contradicts the opinion belief.

Ur cool though. I'm sure you won't intentionally shoot down someone extremely rudely or anything.

SapphireStones

[294]Aug 4, 2006
    angelstella wrote:
    Whoosh! That was alot of action. As a Zutara shipper, I'm glad I missed it. Pass the cinnamon sticks.

*Twitch* Zutara? *twitch twitch*

Er..........cinnamon sticks. Yah!

Taang_Forever

[295]Aug 4, 2006
    SapphireStones wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    SapphireStones wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Taang_Forever wrote:

Ur cool though. I'm sure you won't intentionally shoot down someone extremely rudely or anything.

Thanks. But a lot of people get really mad when i accidentaly say something small sometimes, so i'd rather not take any chances.

angelstella

[296]Aug 4, 2006
    cinnamon sticks and cherry vanilla coke
    Edited on 08/04/2006 6:58pm

Taang_Forever

[297]Aug 4, 2006
    SapphireStones wrote:
    angelstella wrote:

*Twitch* Zutara? *twitch twitch*

Er..........cinnamon sticks. Yah!

*whisper* Don't worry. Zutara has way less hints than taang.

I DO respect the Zutara opinion though, don't get me wrong.

angelstella

[298]Aug 4, 2006
    Ah ha! It may have had less hints so far, but they'll meet up again.

SapphireStones

[299]Aug 4, 2006
    angelstella wrote:

Noo....never.....

Join the dark side...Kataang......kataang.....do it.......lol

Taang_Forever

[300]Aug 4, 2006
    SapphireStones wrote:
    angelstella wrote:

Noo....never.....

Join the dark side...Kataang......kataang.....do it.......lol

Yeah, plus the darkside has lightning to go with their force! Boo to the regular force!