We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Character Relationship Discussion 4

Sokka ship?

Spacerac

[281]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 15
    this boy CALLED Katara's pity four days before the season 2 finale.
    OceanAngel1 wrote:

ok so we know that Aang is "obviously" mad about Katara and has tried to tell her many times and has failed each time (as far as I know) and we know that Katara is fairly smart and a good person so she must know how he feels, (so hopefully in the cave situation she is just distracted by Zukos "charms" shall i say OR just pities him) so even though Aang supposedly must "give up" Katara there is no possible way he will be able to unless its just temporary, (which could also mean that if Zuko ends up liking Katara and Aang finds out that could lead to a huge battle between the two *possibly*) I don't see how after all this time of developing Aangs feelings for her how it can just be forgotten, and no matter how much I want to see Zuko get a girl I really don't see it happening with Katara it just doesn't make sense THEY HAVE NO CHEMISTRY! therefor Kataang MUST happen sometime

Edited on 02/24/2008 6:11am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Spacerac

[282]Feb 24, 2008
    http://www.musogato.com/avatar/magazine/avatarmag1_scan40.jpg

the mag actually mentioned moppa o_0

Spacerac

[283]Feb 24, 2008
    I'll go on record to say that if Zutara happens and it's believable well then that's that. I just don't want Aang to get his heart broken. So I'm still in the Kataang camp.

Nickylucas

[284]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 23
    35/50 episodes that have aired have Kataang in it. (Counting DoBS as one episode)

Murellus

[285]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 9
    It's in my blog.

ozai890

[286]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 28
    Nickylucas wrote:
    35/50 episodes that have aired have Kataang in it. (Counting DoBS as one episode)
    Name the episodes. I can believe at least 10/50.

momothelemur

[287]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 13

Spacerac wrote:
    I'll go on record to say that if Zutara happens and it's believable well then that's that. I just don't want Aang to get his heart broken. So I'm still in the Kataang camp.

I'll hold you to that Not saying that it's going to happen, but it's nice to see someone acknowledge the possibility. If/when Kataang happens, these forums will be filled with obnoxious idiots calling Zutarians every name under the sun...you know, worse than they do already () so I'll probably steer clear for a couple of days...

EDIT: this is completely irrevlevant, but is anyone else having trouble accessing fanfiction.net? Or is it just my computer that's decided to be mean?

Edited on 02/24/2008 11:17am

just_me_33

[288]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 12
    momothelemur wrote:

Spacerac wrote:

I'll hold you to that Not saying that it's going to happen, but it's nice to see someone acknowledge the possibility. If/when Kataang happens, these forums will be filled with obnoxious idiots calling Zutarians every name under the sun...you know, worse than they do already () so I'll probably steer clear for a couple of days...

EDIT: this is completely irrevlevant, but is anyone else having trouble accessing fanfiction.net? Or is it just my computer that's decided to be mean?

I think that'll happen with any ship. Whenever we find out which ship is final, the supporters of that ship, which ever one it is, would have that obnoxious "I told you so" attitude. Thats just how some people roll...

and I've been having trouble with fanfiction.net too. It won't load.

momothelemur

[289]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 13
    just_me_33 wrote:
    momothelemur wrote:

Spacerac wrote:

I think that'll happen with any ship. Whenever we find out which ship is final, the supporters of that ship, which ever one it is, would have that obnoxious "I told you so" attitude. Thats just how some people roll...

Yeah, true.

And damn ff.net, I need to update tonight T_T. Thanks for letting me know it wasn't just my computer

snowprincess456

[290]Feb 24, 2008
    momothelemur wrote:
    just_me_33 wrote:
    momothelemur wrote:

Spacerac wrote:

Yeah, true.

And damn ff.net, I need to update tonight T_T. Thanks for letting me know it wasn't just my computer

well..right now...fanfiction.net is working for me...

SgtHydra

[291]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 10
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    momothelemur wrote:
    just_me_33 wrote:
    momothelemur wrote:

Spacerac wrote:

Yeah, true.

well..right now...fanfiction.net is working for me...

Works fine for me.

Of course, the entire place is a snoze fest right now...

KATAANG FAILS!!!! (runs off)

WikiTiki

[292]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 6
    DX Nuuuu! I missed the off-topic relationship discussion!

Ah, well. ZADR FTW! (Fangurl/boi cookies to whoever can guess what it stands for/ what show... even though it's pretty obvious...)

Oh, ff.net isn't that bad! It's great if you like to laugh at people's sad attempts at writing HAWT BOI SMECX! *cough*

wiseone_777

[293]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 10

Zutara FOREVER!!!.....

kataang sucks. *sniff*

(by the way, ff.net is soooo hilarious. Stupid people trying to make great stories. *snort*)

AnimeAngel90

[294]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 8
    yeah, occasionally on FF.Net you find really awesome stories, but they are spectacularly outnumbered by the crap stories, and people who can't even seem to write properly (the amount of stories I've read one paragraph and then almost died from the horrific "use" of grammar/spelling/plot......ugh, its just ridiculous). And then there's the people who seem to have no clue what they're doing.......ah, they amuse me. Awesome stories forever! (if you can actually find them, lol).

Spacerac

[295]Feb 24, 2008
    WikiTiki wrote:
    DX Nuuuu! I missed the off-topic relationship discussion!

Ah, well. ZADR FTW! (Fangurl/boi cookies to whoever can guess what it stands for/ what show... even though it's pretty obvious...)

Oh, ff.net isn't that bad! It's great if you like to laugh at people's sad attempts at writing HAWT BOI SMECX! *cough*
    Is that a ship with ZIM in it?

Also, I can start it up again if ya want, though the first time as just because it was time to talk about something new.

pure5gold

[296]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 3
    momothelemur wrote:

Spacerac wrote:

Its too bad, but we really can't escape from people like that. All I can say is F*** O**!!!

But even now as I read the previous threads, I see a lot of sarcasme towards Zutara. I mean COME ON!!! Maybe others don't see what we Zutarians see in Zutara, but all this sarcasme and hidden trash talking is getting on my nerves.

The way I see it, even the more sensible Katangers are acting a bit harsh. I myself was Katanger to start. However I switched over to Zutara because I saw some thing in it (its way to much to explain and I wont even go there), even before I got on to the forums. I bet most Zutarians came to the idea of Zutara in the same way (from reading thier posts). So if you don't get it then ST*U!

I know I have be douting the chances of Zutara lately, but it still has a chance, and I think you Katangers know that and cant accept it. And if Zutara does end up sailing on as the victor I would not go around trashing those who were against it.

Form what I can tell by reading all these threads lately is that most people are trashing it already. So I can only imagin how bad its going to be when the series ends with a ship as the victor. *sigh*

OK there was my rant for the day.

Spike815

[297]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 14
    pure5gold wrote:
    momothelemur wrote:

Spacerac wrote:

Its too bad, but we really can't escape from people like that. All I can say is F*** O**!!! But even now as I read the previous threads, I see a lot of sarcasme towards Zutara. I mean COME ON!!! Maybe others don't see what we Zutarians see in Zutara, but all this sarcasme and hidden trash talking is getting on my nerves. The way I see it, even the more sensible Katangers are acting a bit harsh. I myself was Katanger to start. However I switched over to Zutara because I saw some thing in it (its way to much to explain and I wont even go there), even before I got on to the forums. I bet most Zutarians came to the idea of Zutara in the same way (from reading thier posts). So if you don't get it then ST*U! I know I have be douting the chances of Zutara lately, but it still has a chance, and I think you Katangers know that and cant accept it. And if Zutara does end up sailing on as the victor I would not go around trashing those who were against it. Form what I can tell by reading all these threads lately is that most people are trashing it already. So I can only imagin how bad its going to be when the series ends with a ship as the victor. *sigh* OK there was my rant for the day.

amdragfreak wrote:
    I feel like most Kataangers are just plain jerks. I feel like I get critisized for many of my feelings, mostly my support for zutara and how I hate Katara after her behavior. They just tell me she was justified because of everything Zuko did to them, when really she was just way out of line and needed a good punch in the face. In a previous post, someone told me that my thought of Kataang was like an 80 year old with a 30 year old was wrong.

I want Zutara to happen, because Kataang is disgusting, but I want it to happen even more so those Kataangers can eat there words.

Edited on 02/24/2008 8:08pm

zuko_261

[298]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 5
    Spike815 wrote:
    pure5gold wrote:
    momothelemur wrote:

Spacerac wrote:

Its too bad, but we really can't escape from people like that. All I can say is F*** O**!!! But even now as I read the previous threads, I see a lot of sarcasme towards Zutara. I mean COME ON!!! Maybe others don't see what we Zutarians see in Zutara, but all this sarcasme and hidden trash talking is getting on my nerves. The way I see it, even the more sensible Katangers are acting a bit harsh. I myself was Katanger to start. However I switched over to Zutara because I saw some thing in it (its way to much to explain and I wont even go there), even before I got on to the forums. I bet most Zutarians came to the idea of Zutara in the same way (from reading thier posts). So if you don't get it then ST*U! I know I have be douting the chances of Zutara lately, but it still has a chance, and I think you Katangers know that and cant accept it. And if Zutara does end up sailing on as the victor I would not go around trashing those who were against it. Form what I can tell by reading all these threads lately is that most people are trashing it already. So I can only imagin how bad its going to be when the series ends with a ship as the victor. *sigh* OK there was my rant for the day.

amdragfreak wrote:
    I feel like most Kataangers are just plain jerks. I feel like I get critisized for many of my feelings, mostly my support for zutara and how I hate Katara after her behavior. They just tell me she was justified because of everything Zuko did to them, when really she was just way out of line and needed a good punch in the face. In a previous post, someone told me that my thought of Kataang was like an 80 year old with a 30 year old was wrong.

I want Zutara to happen, because Kataang is disgusting, but I want it to happen even more so those Kataangers can eat there words.

I agree. People are so sure kataang is going to happen. Im a partial zutarian. the only thing stopping me from being a full blow zutarian is i dont want to see aang get hurt.

Shaolina23

[299]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 6
    zuko_261 wrote:
    Spike815 wrote:
    pure5gold wrote:
    momothelemur wrote:

Spacerac wrote:

amdragfreak wrote:

I agree. People are so sure kataang is going to happen. Im a partial zutarian. the only thing stopping me from being a full blow zutarian is i dont want to see aang get hurt.
    What's keeping me from being Zutarian is the fact that Zuko and Katara can both kiss my gritts. XD Heck, if it were possible I want Psycho-Katara and the indifferent-Zuko to stay. They're WAY more fun than goody-goody-Katara and angry-dramatic-Zuko.
    Edited on 02/25/2008 6:56am

Murellus

[300]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 9

W00t post #300!