We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Avatar: Legends of the Arena Thread-Comprehensive List of SN

Which is your favorite element to use?

Jackson5050

[21]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 12

Jackson5050 wrote:
    I am interested in this prequel storyline that will be in the game. Remember, we need to watch the reairing of Book Three on Nicktoons for special content that will unlock stuff in the game.

oh my god....sweetness!!!! when do they start tslking about the bonus game stuff on nicktoons????? and what is the prequel???

I am not sure what the prequel storyline will be about, but it will be unveiled during the game. Book Three begins reairing sometime in September. I put some new info on the launch date of the game in the original post.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[22]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 9
    Jackson5050 wrote:

Jackson5050 wrote:
    I am interested in this prequel storyline that will be in the game. Remember, we need to watch the reairing of Book Three on Nicktoons for special content that will unlock stuff in the game.

oh my god....sweetness!!!! when do they start tslking about the bonus game stuff on nicktoons????? and what is the prequel???

I am not sure what the prequel storyline will be about, but it will be unveiled during the game. Book Three begins reairing sometime in September. I put some new info on the launch date of the game in the original post.

actually, the thrd season started re airing a long tiem ago.....so....what is a prequel anyway???? ahh., i dont get it.....

Jackson5050

[23]Aug 22, 2008
    Jackson5050 wrote:

Jackson5050 wrote:

actually, the thrd season started re airing a long tiem ago.....so....what is a prequel anyway???? ahh., i dont get it.....

This is going to an "official" reairing with a purpose of releasing information for the game. This is the definition of a prequel.

[24]Aug 22, 2008
    Jackson5050 wrote:
    Jackson5050 wrote:

Jackson5050 wrote:

This is going to an "official" reairing with a purpose of releasing information for the game. This is the definition of a prequel.

so basically this game is whats happening after the series???? or there is gonna be a prequel for the game....wow....you know whhat.???give up on me.....im stupid.....thanks for the link and help!!!

[25]Aug 22, 2008
    ya...i think its only gonna be an arena...no exploration...

isabelwhatx

[26]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 14
    WOOT FOR THE GAME! It's almost out. I would wait until midnight to get it, but I'm sure I'd be the only one. And it wouldn't necessarily be available at midnight.

BradyTheRandom

[27]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 5

I hope this game is good. Basically, the whole reason it was created was to keep us happy until 2010.

isabelwhatx

[28]Aug 23, 2008
    I wish they would release Into The Inferno later in the year. It being released this close to the other game kind of takes away from the advertisement. I think we all hope it's good, Brady. You're not alone

libraman_92

[29]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 10
    BradyTheRandom wrote:

I hope this game is good. Basically, the whole reason it was created was to keep us happy until 2010.

QFT

xXKarisuXx

[30]Aug 24, 2008
    woohoo september 15!
    I don't think I've been excited for two video games at once (not a big video game player here). I think I'm more excited for Sims 2 Apartment Life, but this game could ease a bit of my AWS. I just hope I can get good at it, unlike other action-y games.

libraman_92

[31]Aug 24, 2008
    xXKarisuXx wrote:
    woohoo september 15!
    I don't think I've been excited for two video games at once (not a big video game player here). I think I'm more excited for Sims 2 Apartment Life, but this game could ease a bit of my AWS. I just hope I can get good at it, unlike other action-y games.

im naturally talented at such games

[32]Aug 24, 2008

OH MY HOLY FRAP(accino)! I'm so excited! Gah. I LOVE AVATAR!

Has anyone noticed how freakishly awesome Septembers are...?:
    *flashback*
    September 15, 2006
    Secret of the Fire Nation!

September 21, 2007
    The Awakening (ZOMG SEASON THREE AFTER 9 MONTHS!)

*now*
    Waiting for September 15, 2008
    MMO Game here we come!

Axrendale

[33]Aug 24, 2008
    We should rename September "Avatard hope month", or something like that

libraman_92

[34]Aug 24, 2008
    Month of the Avatards would be a nice nickname, wouldn't it?

Jackson5050

[35]Aug 24, 2008
    It is both heartwarming and exciting to see Avatards excited about Avatar again. After Book Three ended and the disappointing Comic-Con, I was afraid Avatards would be forever depressed. Alas, that is no more and we Avatards have much to celebrate.

libraman_92

[36]Aug 24, 2008
    Jackson5050 wrote:
    It is both heartwarming and exciting to see Avatards excited about Avatar again. After Book Three ended and the disappointing Comic-Con, I was afraid Avatards would be forever depressed. Alas, that is no more and we Avatards have much to celebrate.

yes. we have much to discuss. we tend to find something to talk about and enjoy ourselves with discussion that kills away endless time.

isabelwhatx

[37]Aug 24, 2008
    Jackson5050 wrote:

Actually, I think we're so desperate to be happy that we're making a huge deal out of nothing. I mean, of course the game will be great, but we're clinging onto it like our lives depend on it. I, personally, am making a bigger deal out of it than I should be. Ugh, now I'm starting to get depressed.

[38]Aug 24, 2008

^ i feel the same way.....^

the month of hope name sounds good.....dont forget the first season!!!!....well, what exciting thing happened in september 2005???? oh! the fortuneteller???? it was like...the biggest kataang hint ever???? i guess....but anyways....when does into the inferno come out???? it seems alot better than the 1st and second.....idk....uuuggghh,,,,i seriously cant wait any longer for Avatar Legends of the Arena.....or should we say.....ALOTA!!!! Alota excitement thats for sure!!! get it??? huh??? do ya??? huh......hehe

Jackson5050

[39]Aug 24, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Actually, I think we're so desperate to be happy that we're making a huge deal out of nothing. I mean, of course the game will be great, but we're clinging onto it like our lives depend on it. I, personally, am making a bigger deal out of it than I should be. Ugh, now I'm starting to get depressed.
    I partially agree with you, but this game could be a big deal. It all hinges on the prequel storyline. If it is a fun fighting game, then that would be good. If, however, the storyline is something that is worthwhile, then the game could be better than good...it could be great.

isabelwhatx

[40]Aug 24, 2008
    It could be a big deal, but there has been absolutely no advertising for it. If I hadn't payed close attention to the SDCC I wouldn't have even known that a MMO game was coming out. It would have to be absolutely fantastic to get word around.