We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Avatar: Legends of the Arena Thread-Comprehensive List of SN

Which is your favorite element to use?

Jackson5050

[41]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 12
    I am a little confused as to why they are not advertising for it yet. It is launching simultaneously in 77 countries, so you figure it is a big deal. I only watch Nick if Avatar is on, so they may be advertising it on there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[42]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 9
    if its a prequel....then it wouldnt make sense cuz aang wasnyt out of the ice berg yet....i dont get it....im so stupid...somebody explain please///

isabelwhatx

[43]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 14
    Jackson5050 wrote:
    I am a little confused as to why they are not advertising for it yet. It is launching simultaneously in 77 countries, so you figure it is a big deal. I only watch Nick if Avatar is on, so they may be advertising it on there.

They aren't, I'm pretty sure. I generally don't watch Nick as well, even when Avatar is on. I'd much rather watch it on my computer or stick my season DVDs in the DVD player. But when I told my cousin (not the one I've been talking about recently) about the new game, he was very, very confused. He watches Nick like it's his job. And yes, I am recruiting my cousins They're young enough to be molded into Avatar fans. WOOT.

libraman_92

[44]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 10
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Jackson5050 wrote:

They aren't, I'm pretty sure. I generally don't watch Nick as well, even when Avatar is on. I'd much rather watch it on my computer or stick my season DVDs in the DVD player. But when I told my cousin (not the one I've been talking about recently) about the new game, he was very, very confused. He watches Nick like it's his job. And yes, I am recruiting my cousins They're young enough to be molded into Avatar fans. WOOT.

XD on topic: i never watch nick much. but still, i'll keep a tab on whether or not they begin advertising.

[45]Aug 24, 2008
    im sure some type of advertisement in some media form will pop up in later august or early september......probably nick toons cuz there doing the special tips thing for it whle showing the third season....does anybody know the schedule for that???

isabelwhatx

[46]Aug 24, 2008
    im sure some type of advertisement in some media form will pop up in later august or early september......probably nick toons cuz there doing the special tips thing for it whle showing the third season....does anybody know the schedule for that???

I think it's a pretty low chance that any type of advertising will start. The game comes out in a few weeks. You'd think they would've advertised it by now, especially with the decline of popularity after the series ended.

[47]Aug 24, 2008

isabelwhatx wrote:
    I think it's a pretty low chance that any type of advertising will start. The game comes out in a few weeks. You'd think they would've advertised it by now, especially with the decline of popularity after the series ended.

maybe....but what about nicktoons???? there doin the thing with the special content in the game!!! ya?

isabelwhatx

[48]Aug 24, 2008
    Not many people have nicktoons on their TV. So, although it might help to advertise on there, it wouldn't be a very large impact.

[49]Aug 24, 2008

isabelwhatx wrote:
    Not many people have nicktoons on their TV. So, although it might help to advertise on there, it wouldn't be a very large impact.

true....

speaking of avatar games....do you think they will come out with an avatar board game or card game??? cuz that would be frickin awesome!!!! or have they alreadyn done that???

[50]Aug 24, 2008
    when i said card game...i didnt mean a card trading game...i hate those....i mean like...you draw a card...and then you can create an army and then they all are worth points and then you vcan defeat other armies that are less valuable....sorat similar...but idk

[51]Aug 24, 2008
    when i said card game...i didnt mean a card trading game...i hate those....i mean like...you draw a card...and then you can create an army and then they all are worth points and then you vcan defeat other armies that are less valuable....sorat similar...but idk

Actually, they kind of already have a card game. The cards...ARE SWEET. I got it last year for my birthday. I stare at it all the time. XD I never actually played it though because I'm afraid of bending the cards.

libraman_92

[52]Aug 24, 2008

Actually, they kind of already have a card game. The cards...ARE SWEET. I got it last year for my birthday. I stare at it all the time. XD I never actually played it though because I'm afraid of bending the cards.

how do you play anyway? wait a second, answer that on the off-topic lounge. let's get this back on topic.

isabelwhatx

[53]Aug 24, 2008

Lmao, cardbending

libraman_92

[54]Aug 24, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:

Lmao, cardbending

quick! someone go to the create your own bender thread!!! XD back on topic, i hope the MMO isn't a big bummer.

isabelwhatx

[55]Aug 24, 2008
    Well, the sneak peek was pretty promising.

libraman_92

[56]Aug 25, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Well, the sneak peek was pretty promising.

lets just hope the game lives up to expectation. hey, shouldn't this thread be pinned?

Jackson5050

[57]Aug 25, 2008
    That would be helpful if it was pinned, but that is High's decision. Anyways, I added a new video to the first page. It is nothing new in regards to gameplay, but it is the demo set to the epic music of Avatar. If you are a fan of the music, I would recommend watching it.
    Edited on 08/25/2008 10:31am

Axrendale

[58]Aug 25, 2008

Jackson5050 wrote:
    That would be helpful if it was pinned, but that is High's decision. Anyways, I added a new video to the first page. It is nothing new in regards to gameplay, but it is the demo set to the epic music of Avatar. If you are a fan of the music, I would recommend watching it.

It looks awsome

[59]Aug 25, 2008
    i dont see the video

Jackson5050

[60]Aug 25, 2008
    It is the 5th line down.