We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Avatar: Legends of the Arena Thread-Comprehensive List of SN

Which is your favorite element to use?

Jackson5050

[1]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 12

As the thread title states, this is the official thread for Avatar: Legends of the Arena (A:LotA) .

If you are utterly clueless as to what A:LotA is, here is some information that you will find useful.

Also, to help you understand the game's mechanics, this is a link to gameplay footage. It is set to the exceptional score from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

This is the official website for the game. You can download the game from that website.

Tune in on September 19, 2008, at 6:30 pm for the first release of the special episodic content for A:LotA. Avatar airs during the "Laser Awesome" block of programming.

According to the previous poll, the response to the game has been positive. The overwhelming majority of respondents thought that the game was good albeit flawed. Hopefully, Nick decides to improve the game and continue to support it.

Also, please continue to pm/post your screen name if you hitherto have not.

Membership list:

tv.comSN=Legends SN

Jackson5050=Andrew5050

AvatarSensation=DuhAvatarSensation

Isabelwhatx=Isabelwhat

PsychoPass=Bohrtom

Roku=R0KU

yillyiscool=Darkshon

Ross93=qazar932

bl0ndi3girl18=JodiM18

beifong001=beifong001

hkulka2974=HK2009

AllieAllie=MaAl7

Spazdog=DEAzula

Alpha1Niner=LeSwiss

RogueRonnin=ZukoYo

JOWhite21=Tokka7

FireLordZuko93=FireLady93

Hfsdhgfsjgbwer=Lozza3395

Edited on 08/30/2009 8:55pm
    Edited 29 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Water78

[2]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 47
    do u have to pay to play the online game?

Jackson5050

[3]Aug 21, 2008
    Water78 wrote:
    do u have to pay to play the online game?
    Hitherto no information is available to answer that question. My guess is that it would be similar to most other MMOs and allow for both freeplay and a paid subscription. As would be expected, the people who pay would receive more features.

kratosgod69

[4]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 11
    I would be more excited if it didn't just appear to be an arena sim.

isabelwhatx

[5]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 14
    I'm so excited. I can't wait to pwn the game. I hope it sparks up a lot of interest on these forums. I only watched a small section of the trailer. I wonder what characters they'll have to use. If it was explained on the trailer, sorry

Jackson5050

[6]Aug 21, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    I'm so excited. I can't wait to pwn the game. I hope it sparks up a lot of interest on these forums. I only watched a small section of the trailer. I wonder what characters they'll have to use. If it was explained on the trailer, sorry
    You can use templates or create your own character...from what I have heard. It sounds as if the game will allow for a lot of character customization.

isabelwhatx

[7]Aug 21, 2008
    Jackson5050 wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    You can use templates or create your own character...from what I have heard. It sounds as if the game will allow for a lot of character customization.

That's exciting. I hope it recieves good ratings. It would be awesome if I could play with other people. Which console is it on? PC?

Jackson5050

[8]Aug 21, 2008
    It will be on the PC.

isabelwhatx

[9]Aug 21, 2008
    Niiiiice. I can't wait. I need a new game to play, anyway. I just beat the Avatar game on my phone which, by the way, was very easy ahhahaa. I'm surprised there isn't that much hype about Avatar Into the Inferno game.

kratosgod69

[10]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 11
    You are? The past 2 games havent been shining examples of design or graphics...

isabelwhatx

[11]Aug 21, 2008
    kratosgod69 wrote:
    You are? The past 2 games havent been shining examples of design or graphics...

Lol, I know. Doesn't mean people shouldn't be excited. I mean, we aren't just excited for the new game because it's a game. At least, I'm not. Plus, the Into the Inferno has okay graphics. It's not that bad.

rgc19

[12]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 5
    I'm usually not a fan of this type of game, but the gameplay footage looked promising.

[13]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 9

is it confirmed that there is no world exploration......cuz i thought i saw a pic of a non arena looking place with trees and plants everywhere on the ground....and the video was just dirt.......though it could be a different arena.....or it must have been a dream

Jackson5050

[14]Aug 22, 2008
    From all of the information I have gathered, I would surmise that there will be no free exploration. If there is any, it will not be the focus of the game.

[15]Aug 22, 2008

Jackson5050 wrote:
    From all of the information I have gathered, I would surmise that there will be no free exploration. If there is any, it will not be the focus of the game.

ah man.....i would want to have world exploration and then you can battle another person or persons.....and then like......you can go to the market.....and buy things and clothes.......i think it would get too boring to just have battles all the time

Jackson5050

[16]Aug 22, 2008

Jackson5050 wrote:

ah man.....i would want to have world exploration and then you can battle another person or persons.....and then like......you can go to the market.....and buy things and clothes.......i think it would get too boring to just have battles all the time

It is possible that they could expand upon the game in the future, but as of right now...I do not see that being an aspect of the game.

[17]Aug 22, 2008
    Jackson5050 wrote:

Jackson5050 wrote:

It is possible that they could expand upon the game in the future, but as of right now...I do not see that being an aspect of the game.

oh well...only time will tell....i think im gonna make a paper chain of days till the game....like i did during the countdown to the comet

[18]Aug 22, 2008
    uuuggggjgj.....you guys have no idea how excited i am for this game!!!!! for some reason...i know im gonna like it alot...

Jackson5050

[19]Aug 22, 2008
    I am interested in this prequel storyline that will be in the game. Remember, we need to watch the reairing of Book Three on Nicktoons for special content that will unlock stuff in the game.

[20]Aug 22, 2008

Jackson5050 wrote:
    I am interested in this prequel storyline that will be in the game. Remember, we need to watch the reairing of Book Three on Nicktoons for special content that will unlock stuff in the game.

oh my god....sweetness!!!! when do they start tslking about the bonus game stuff on nicktoons????? and what is the prequel???