We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

make a technique

PrincessZula

[41]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 10

I have another one... I call it the waterbullet. Make a sharp bullet like projectile out of water. Then spin fast to get some momentum and shoot it from between your palms.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GIVElove

[42]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 26

ummm airbending: bend down and??use your arms to wind up and spin with your arms??above your head??and then??once you get lots of speed in the spin you slap your arms to your side which causes you to fly strait up into the??air??so fast it looks like you dissapeared then you can make an airial attack when they dont know where you are also very evasive??

i dont know if this sounds stupid or not

GuardiansofVeil

[43]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 3
    not flaming ot anything... but these ideas dont go along with the martial arts styles of the bending element. off course you could use other bending elements like Iroh did. But still they are very farfetched

aa_623

[44]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 17
    I'd like to see a waterbender use earthbeding techniques, like freezing a large body of water, then steping bringing a chuck of ice out, then hitting with their feet (the thing in the opening credits the earthbender does)... Only because waterbending does not require the use of feet, and I've always fond that particular earthbending skill...
    Edited on 07/28/2006 2:11pm

KingAtticus

[45]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 11
    A made-up skill, huh? Let's see... how about something like a golem?

It would be an earthbending technique. You get some sand and create this sort of suit that fits your body. It would have to be hollow enough to breath, so it might be very difficult to make. It would be strong to withstand fire and water, but as light as air and you could fight in it. But it would eventually get hard to fight in after a while, so that's the bad part about it.

angelstella

[46]Jul 28, 2006

Ok, I'm gonna get all science-y on you people. This move requires the combined efforts of an airbender, a waterbender, and a firebender. The waterbender creates ice crystals in the top section of a cloud. Then the airbender creates an updraft which results in the negatively charged particles at the base of the cloud to collide with the positively charged particles at the top of the cloud, thus creating lightning. This lightning can be redirected by the firebender to zap their opponent. As long as there's a cloud, they??can generate??their own lightning.?? Or maybe waterbenders can even create clouds, not sure. Hey, if the gaang and Zuko do team up it could work, right?

Oh, it needs a name, right. Ok - 'The Triple Threat'.

Edited on 07/28/2006 2:18pm
    Edited 2 total times.

oceano1421

[47]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 5

Waterbender:The bender takes a ball of water and can drowned there ememy or like send the water into there lungs...

I dont know if thats good or not??

Edited on 07/30/2006 11:52pm
    Edited 2 total times.

DeathandDoom

[48]Jul 29, 2006

Choking Mist: Waterbending skill. The Waterbender creates a gret deal of thick mist, the better to hide themselves. However, the hiding is not the technique; the real technique is when the Waterbender condences the mist the opponent breaths in, turning back to water. The opponent drowns, literally choking to death on mist.

omnimon2100

[49]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 2
    here's one...
    air bending using the philosophies and movements of a fire bender...
    punching really fast with both hands creating a large discomfort to the chest of hte victim when the compact air collides with the chest.. then umm.. help please.. create a combo??

scout10101

[50]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 6

Waterbending: take out all the water in the body of one enemy and put it in another enemy

Air bending: wrilwind, the airbender jumps up and slams the ground creating a?? Hurricane of wind nocking everbody around him down

Eman5805

[51]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 14
    i'm still waiting for the flaming fists and rock arms...but a technique of mine wouldn't even be a real technique but i'd just be underground and attack from underneath you...

PLCTheCd

[52]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 9

I got another Waterbending attack, this time with steam...

Steam Bind-Allows the Waterbender to grab opponents with steam, once grabbed, the Waterbender can do whatever he/she pleases.

supersonicfan01

[53]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 22
    I just noticed an "earth hoverboard" wouldn't be possible... i think we tried to explain bending abilities scientifically a while ago, and turns out earthbenders use seismic waves or something to move the earth and stuff, but for that they would need to be touching the ground in order to bend osmehting else. So lifting a rock and then jumping on it, would in effect be innefective. unless you're REALLY talented and powerful, but i'm just saying.

Colonel_Brian

[54]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 12

Burning desire: Firebenders lash out a quick wave of flames and they keep it going untill the Fire overwhelmes the enemy the user will kepp on letting the wave of fire grow untill the enemy is either dead or knocked out.

DeathandDoom

[55]Aug 2, 2006
    Smoke Screen: The Firebender produces smoke, either naturally or by buring something wet, in order to mask themselves.

ThisCrazyGuy

[56]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 8

Wow... I really want to bring this thread back! Plus... This looks pretty damn awesome! I would have to say... Well, I'll do Earthbending FIRST, and the others, in a few hours!

Earthbending: GLASS-bending would be uber cool, and it would fit Earthbenders scientifically aswell.

Earthbending: Sandbending: Sand-Giant! Basically, this ability would involve Sandbenders being able to make gigantic bodies out of Sand... Kind of like the "Sand-Man" from Spiderman... I know it would never happen, but it would be uber cool!

Earthbending: Metalbending: Umm, I'll get back to that one (Still thinking (I would have said Metal Armour, like Iron Man or Colossus, but Toph has basically already done that (Finale))).