We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Katara getting kinda annoying?

chentalsong

[1]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 9
    In the newer episodes leading up to the last one, Katara was such a brat! I hated her! And I think that she's kinda mean to Toph sometimes. She bosses everyone around like it's her job, but it's not. She like...kills the fun. Like Wanda in The Fairly Odd Parents.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MarryLarry

[2]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 11

Ya, like, totally! Zuko sooo did not deserve that crap! She thinks she's all that, like Paris Hilton, or something...

I hope she dies.

ZukoRulez!!1!1

chentalsong

[3]Mar 10, 2009
    Phew! I thought you'd be one of those people who'd curse me out and say how much you LUUUVVVV Katara. Isn't she a little old for Aang?
    Edited on 03/10/2009 6:06pm

snowprincess456

[4]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 15
    chentalsong wrote:
    Phew! I thought you'd be one of those people who'd curse me out and say how much you LUUUVVVV Katara. Isn't she a little old for Aang?

yup...Go Zutara!!!!

Rock_Goddess_18

[5]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 17
    Eh? Katara being like that in the last episodes? Well everyone's got different opinions. Lol. I kind liked Katara, she was nice but I do see what you mean by her in the last episodes. Sadly to me Zutara doesn't make much sense, but I don't think its a bad thing or anything. I just prefer more towards Aang and Katara is all. I pretty much like all the characters in this show.

MarryLarry

[6]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 11
    Damn. My sarcasm key must be broken.

_Flutterlight_

[7]Mar 10, 2009
    MarryLarry wrote:

I guess they just don't make idiots the way they used to.

ZmaXcharmvill3

[8]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 5
    i see what you guys mean, but she isn't that bad. she was mean to Zuko because in the cavern in Basingsay (spelling mistake?) he betrayed her and Aang and joined Azula. she was amazing in The Southern Raiders! loved that episode and Katara in the series finale was so cool!

Alpha1Niner

[9]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 10
    _Flutterlight_ wrote:
    MarryLarry wrote:

wow, lol

dissapearing

[10]Mar 11, 2009
    okkk...put yourself in katara's position: imagine having your mother taken away from you (and possibly killed) when you are just a child, and then being forced to "grow up", to take on responsiblility and to take care of everyone, to be a motherly figure, it's not katara's fault she ruins everyones fun or doesn't even know how to have fun herself. Im sure if that event didn't happen katara would be a lot more fun and free spirited, (not that way). Plus, about the age difference between her and aang, in the beginning aang was 12 and katara was like..what, 14? Now in the end (1 year later) aang is 13 and katara is 15. And if you consider aang being "gone" for 100 years that would make him 113, he's just immature for his age haha.

chentalsong

[11]Mar 11, 2009
    dissapearing wrote:
    okkk...put yourself in katara's position: imagine having your mother taken away from you (and possibly killed) when you are just a child, and then being forced to "grow up", to take on responsiblility and to take care of everyone, to be a motherly figure, it's not katara's fault she ruins everyones fun or doesn't even know how to have fun herself. Im sure if that event didn't happen katara would be a lot more fun and free spirited, (not that way). Plus, about the age difference between her and aang, in the beginning aang was 12 and katara was like..what, 14? Now in the end (1 year later) aang is 13 and katara is 15. And if you consider aang being "gone" for 100 years that would make him 113, he's just immature for his age haha.
    Well I understand what you're saying there. But I can't see Katara with Aang. I just see her loving him as a son or brother. Too weird. So does this make Sokka 16?

_Flutterlight_

[12]Mar 11, 2009

Remember the old days when people didn't take threads like this seriously?

I miss them.

Edited on 03/11/2009 5:38pm

edmasterchaos

[13]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 41
    Alpha1Niner wrote:
    _Flutterlight_ wrote:
    MarryLarry wrote:
    wow, lol
    Them new kids and their stupidity, back in our days we were fake stupid, now they have to use '/Sarcasm' or they will think it's something serious.

MancubusKnight

[14]Mar 11, 2009

_Flutterlight_ wrote:
    MarryLarry wrote:

you 2 made me giggle 5/5

chentalsong

[15]Mar 12, 2009
    You all suck. Except for the guy with the really long post. He rocks. But the rest of you...go die in a hole!

edmasterchaos

[16]Mar 12, 2009
    chentalsong wrote:
    You all suck. Except for the guy with the really long post. He rocks. But the rest of you...go die in a hole!
    .____o
    Sheesh, they just stated their opinion, on a matter that ended quite some time ago.
    If you had made this thread around the times when 3X12+ (The Western Air Temple and above) aired, some people would've agreed with you though.

IMO, she was a bit harsh to Zuko, although it was explained with Jet and Hakoda that she does hold a grudge, a big one, to whoever betrays her, so it was understandable that she would be MEAN (censorship lawlz) towards Zuko, but of course she changed her opinion of Zuko, and back to her nice common character again.

chentalsong

[17]Mar 12, 2009

edmasterchaos wrote:
    chentalsong wrote:
    .____o
    Sheesh, they just stated their opinion, on a matter that ended quite some time ago.
    If you had made this thread around the times when 3X12+ (The Western Air Temple and above) aired, some people would've agreed with you though.

IMO, she was a bit harsh to Zuko, although it was explained with Jet and Hakoda that she does hold a grudge, a big one, to whoever betrays her, so it was understandable that she would be MEAN (censorship lawlz) towards Zuko, but of course she changed her opinion of Zuko, and back to her nice common character again.
    I'm replying to the first paragraph:

Okay. They did not just "state thier opinion". They called me an idiot, which a hate.

Edited on 03/12/2009 2:37pm

edmasterchaos

[18]Mar 12, 2009
    chentalsong wrote:

edmasterchaos wrote:
    chentalsong wrote:
    .____o

Okay. They did not just "state thier opinion". They called me an idiot, which a hate.

Ah, that? ignore it, just some veteran humor, we don't think you're an idiot, but this thread is not good at all.

chentalsong

[19]Mar 12, 2009
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    chentalsong wrote:

edmasterchaos wrote:
    chentalsong wrote:
    .____o

Ah, that? ignore it, just some veteran humor, we don't think you're an idiot, but this thread is not good at all.
    Oh. Well sorry for posting it. I was watching one of the episodes and noticed Katara's behavior, so I wanted to make a thread about it. I had no idea you guys didn't like threads like this. Sorry.

edmasterchaos

[20]Mar 12, 2009
    chentalsong wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    chentalsong wrote:

edmasterchaos wrote:
    chentalsong wrote:
    .____o

Oh. Well sorry for posting it. I was watching one of the episodes and noticed Katara's behavior, so I wanted to make a thread about it. I had no idea you guys didn't like threads like this. Sorry.
    It's ok, just remember this any time you want to discuss something of avatar: The show ended 7+ months ago.
    This doesn't mean that you shouldn't discuss it here, just don't make a thread about it, look for one of the pinned ones, those cover the most general stuff like character discussion and such.