We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

I challange you...

iloveme123

[1]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 11

First off, I know this should be in the Avatar relationship discussion thingy, but I wanted to do it seprately so I wouldn't have to sort through all the other posts on that thread which has 4000+ posts.

I challange you Kataangers to give me at least 3 good reasons why Katara and Aang should get together, and NONE of them can be because Aang has a crush on Katara. If you're planning on saying because of Aunt Woo, I won't accept that because 1. there are a lot of powerful benders in Katara's life and 2. I strongly believe that if the bender was Aang, he wouldn't have overheard. Go!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

supersonicfan01

[2]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 22
    Tell them they can't use the cave of two lovers episode either! >_ <
    Edited on 07/31/2006 5:17pm

bulefireskull

[3]Jul 31, 2006
    Uh I don't care but I'll give it a shot
    red: were maizu
    How about that katara was able to clam anang down when he went to avatar state cuz of appa

soccerdawg76

[4]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 18
    iloveme123 wrote:

First off, I know this should be in the Avatar relationship discussion thingy, but I wanted to do it seprately so I wouldn't have to sort through all the other posts on that thread which has 4000+ posts.

I challange you Kataangers to give me at least 3 good reasons why Katara and Aang should get together, and NONE of them can be because Aang has a crush on Katara. If you're planning on saying because of Aunt Woo, I won't accept that because 1. there are a lot of powerful benders in Katara's life and 2. I strongly believe that if the bender was Aang, he wouldn't have overheard. Go!

I challenge you to give me 3 good reasons why Taang is the way to go. And you can't say because of the Swamp or that they like each other. I mean, Tang is good and all but it's so easy to mix in a little extra sugar, and then you try to counter it with water and the whole ordeal becomes insane you should be drinking orange juice for breakfast anyway it's better for you and has vitamin C. Sorry, a little off track.

Now, 3 good Taang reasons! I'm waiting.

Colonel_Brian

[5]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 12
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    iloveme123 wrote:

I challenge you to give me 3 good reasons why Taang is the way to go. And you can't say because of the Swamp or that they like each other. I mean, Tang is good and all but it's so easy to mix in a little extra sugar, and then you try to counter it with water and the whole ordeal becomes insane you should be drinking orange juice for breakfast anyway it's better for you and has vitamin C. Sorry, a little off track.

Because Toph abuses Aang and it is how you tell someone you love them

2nd Toph pushes Aang way to hard (people hate Katara for this)

3rd Because theres no water or sugar in it (so that means you're drinking powder)

These are jokes though.

soccerdawg76

[6]Jul 31, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    iloveme123 wrote:

3rd Because theres no water or sugar in it (so that means you're drinking powder)

These are jokes though.

See this is why we should all be drinking Hi-C. Hi-C comes made. Do you have to add water to Hi-C no you do not, which does not give you the chance to screw up a delightful beverage??taste sensation!

Phantom_Gurl

[7]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 23
    I have one good reason. Because the creators say so

bulefireskull

[8]Jul 31, 2006
    I'm I the only one who anwser her I'll do taanag is good
    first they have a good connection you like yin and yang sorta deal
    and kaanang has that katara knows alot about anang like he needs postive training to help him learn
    tanag there like the same age and get along with eachother like the humor when appa was shedding
    and kanang has history they been with each other for some time.
    red: why do you care you like maizu
    mai: we still need to kill that girl
    red: right any ways explain why are you explaining
    me: well I'm tired of this bickering

Colonel_Brian

[9]Jul 31, 2006
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    iloveme123 wrote:

These are jokes though.

See this is why we should all be drinking Hi-C. Hi-C comes made. Do you have to add water to Hi-C no you do not, which does not give you the chance to screw up a delightful beverage??taste sensation!

So you're saying we should drink powder ?

[10]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 1
    hello colonel brian I would just like Iv'e changed and I'm mad at cause you got me kicked?? off

[11]Jul 31, 2006

so I won't annoy people
    Edited on 07/31/2006 5:42pm

Colonel_Brian

[12]Jul 31, 2006
    I did? I don't recall reporting you or anything

soccerdawg76

[13]Jul 31, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    iloveme123 wrote:

These are jokes though.

NO! I'm saying we should be drinking Hi-C juice boxes. I'm gonna propose that as an official FN goverment rule. W/e happened to our attempt to make an FN congress, did it just die?

Colonel_Brian

[14]Jul 31, 2006
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    iloveme123 wrote:

These are jokes though.

NO! I'm saying we should be drinking Hi-C juice boxes. I'm gonna propose that as an official FN goverment rule. W/e happened to our attempt to make an FN congress, did it just die?

Oh I see but my first decree is Were ditching the side burn look we all know how Zhao ruined the good style

[15]Jul 31, 2006
    well alot of people did they still reported me even after I got kicked off

soccerdawg76

[16]Jul 31, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    iloveme123 wrote:

These are jokes though.

Oh I see but my first decree is Were ditching the side burn look we all know how Zhao ruined the good style

Ya we should all have to have good style. We should also have stuly day Fridays, where people wearing dumb clothes shall be pointed and laughed at.

cisalpine

[17]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 9

I mourn the loss of my manly sideburns.

ZHAAAAAAAAO!

Also, I suggest: giant monster appreciation month.

EVERY month.

soccerdawg76

[18]Jul 31, 2006

I'm not so sure about GMAM. Maby GMA Week, but only ONE week a year. Also, and I know this has been done before, but:

Mini-Skirt Mondays!

neverbeenpinker

[19]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 8
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 07/31/2006 7:26pm

Colonel_Brian

[20]Jul 31, 2006

Is this decree going anywhere Soccerdawg!