We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

I challange you...

JimmyxCindy

[41]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 15
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    iloveme123 wrote:

First off, I know this should be in the Avatar relationship discussion thingy, but I wanted to do it seprately so I wouldn't have to sort through all the other posts on that thread which has 4000+ posts.

I challange you Kataangers to give me at least 3 good reasons why Katara and Aang should get together, and NONE of them can be because Aang has a crush on Katara. If you're planning on saying because of Aunt Woo, I won't accept that because 1. there are a lot of powerful benders in Katara's life and 2. I strongly believe that if the bender was Aang, he wouldn't have overheard. Go!

I challenge you to give me 3 good reasons why Taang is the way to go. And you can't say because of the Swamp or that they like each other. I mean, Tang is good and all but it's so easy to mix in a little extra sugar, and then you try to counter it with water and the whole ordeal becomes insane you should be drinking orange juice for breakfast anyway it's better for you and has vitamin C. Sorry, a little off track.

Now, 3 good Taang reasons! I'm waiting.

Because Toph abuses Aang and it is how you tell someone you love them

2nd Toph pushes Aang way to hard (people hate Katara for this)

3rd Because theres no water or sugar in it (so that means you're drinking powder)

These are jokes though.

Hey! Some of us like our powder nice and thick, with no water. xD lmao!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

soccerdawg76

[42]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 18
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    iloveme123 wrote:

First off, I know this should be in the Avatar relationship discussion thingy, but I wanted to do it seprately so I wouldn't have to sort through all the other posts on that thread which has 4000+ posts.

I challange you Kataangers to give me at least 3 good reasons why Katara and Aang should get together, and NONE of them can be because Aang has a crush on Katara. If you're planning on saying because of Aunt Woo, I won't accept that because 1. there are a lot of powerful benders in Katara's life and 2. I strongly believe that if the bender was Aang, he wouldn't have overheard. Go!

I challenge you to give me 3 good reasons why Taang is the way to go. And you can't say because of the Swamp or that they like each other. I mean, Tang is good and all but it's so easy to mix in a little extra sugar, and then you try to counter it with water and the whole ordeal becomes insane you should be drinking orange juice for breakfast anyway it's better for you and has vitamin C. Sorry, a little off track.

3rd Because theres no water or sugar in it (so that means you're drinking powder)

These are jokes though.

You're a little behind on that joke, now we're talking about Mini-skirt Mondays (which is such a good idea)

JimmyxCindy

[43]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 15
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    iloveme123 wrote:

These are jokes though.

You're a little behind on that joke, now we're talking about Mini-skirt Mondays (which is such a good idea)

Uh, I know that.. O_o I just wanted to mention.

soccerdawg76

[44]Jul 31, 2006
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    JimmyxCindy wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    iloveme123 wrote:

These are jokes though.

Uh, I know that.. O_o I just wanted to mention.

Well any tips on helping our breakfast drinks are greatly appreciated as breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

cisalpine

[45]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 9

Yes, but lunch is the coolest meal of the day.

And as we all know, being cool is more important than being... important.

Colonel_Brian

[46]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 12
    We shall all eat omlettes from breakfast FN style.

soccerdawg76

[47]Jul 31, 2006

Colonel_Brian wrote:

And that's why you're the general! *runs and gets cheese*

Now just pass the Mini-skirt Monday law and all will be set!

Edited on 07/31/2006 9:03pm

Colonel_Brian

[48]Jul 31, 2006
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

Colonel_Brian wrote:

Neat (Writes new laws) now everything is set.

Edited on 07/31/2006 9:07pm

soccerdawg76

[49]Jul 31, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

Colonel_Brian wrote:

Neat (Writes new laws) now everything is set.

Thank you! With that I can sleep soundly. Nite

Colonel_Brian

[50]Jul 31, 2006
    Nite (Bakes omlettes for tomarrow)

F1ames

[51]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 7

1. I know someone has already used this but aang and katara should get together cause of the last part of the desert. i mean really, no matter how mad you get, you just cant hurt a loved one or someone you like.

2. remember in the avatar state, when aang goes thru a lot of stuff with general fong to try to ignite the avatar spirit but it fails and he and katara are talking, katara says "im not saying the avatar state doesnt have incredible and useful powers, but you have to understand, for the people who LOVE you, seeing you in that much rage and pain..."

so katara just sort of hinted that she loved aang.

supersonicfan01

[52]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 22
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:
    This is so funny watching people fight over why Kataang and Taang will and won't work =]

Unfortunately we ALL already know which couple is gonna come out on top. *Sigh* I hate to say it, but one group is making it worse by fighting for it.

supersonicfan01

[53]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 22
    F1ames wrote:

1. I know someone has already used this but aang and katara should get together cause of the last part of the desert. i mean really, no matter how mad you get, you just cant hurt a loved one or someone you like.

2. remember in the avatar state, when aang goes thru a lot of stuff with general fong to try to ignite the avatar spirit but it fails and he and katara are talking, katara says "im not saying the avatar state doesnt have incredible and useful powers, but you have to understand, for the people who LOVE you, seeing you in that much rage and pain..."

What was she supposed to say? Friends? Relatives? Common acquaintances? CARE? Crap, this thing just backfired. -_- I stand by what i said.

Colonel_Brian

[54]Aug 1, 2006
    supersonicfan01 wrote:
    F1ames wrote:

What was she supposed to say? Friends? Relatives? Common acquaintances? CARE? Crap, this thing just backfired. -_- I stand by what i said.

No need to prove anyone wrong Superson but let people ise their own edvidance when you say it isn't and