We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

does it really end like this?!?!?!?

Alpha1Niner

[81]Oct 16, 2008
    • level: 10

_Flutterlight_ wrote:
    Hey, you opened the topic for discussion. If you wanted a one sided conversation about how Zutara should have happened, then you should have said "Zutara shippers only!" So all of us Kataangers have every right to voice our oppinions here until you decide to do that. Right now, this whole thread's kinda a joke. If you want people to take you seriously and have a nice, fun little shipping debate, get a different icon, and make better arguments. And I think Magic's a card game.

No, dude. Might and Magic the video game, for the PC. Here

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chinafoxyea

[82]Oct 16, 2008
    • level: 4
    wow.. that games looks like those hardcore nerd games.. like D&D..lol.

piranhapete

[83]Nov 6, 2008
    • level: 11
    You, my friend, are a funny bunny.
    I wanted Teoph, and I wanted Ty-Lokka, but I've just come to accept the way things ended and paid I visit to MoveOn.org. Truthfully, there will probably never be more of the characters we've met on the show, and even if we did, Zuko and Katara would never get together... Nor would Teo and Toph, nor Ty-Lee and Sokka. That's right, I said it. If you really want something all mega-she-slept-with-him-even-tho-she-and-someone-else-are-meant-to-be-

Spazdog

[84]Nov 6, 2008
    • level: 7
    sokka and ty lee wouldn't have worked ether

gilvatar

[85]Nov 6, 2008
    • level: 17
    Spazdog wrote:
    This is how I think Maizu to work out (post-war) Katara: What's wrong, ZUko?
    Zuko: Mai and I broke up. She yelled, I yelled; she the=rew things, they hit me. Gaang: aww that's too bad...*exchanges bet money*

Spazdog

[86]Nov 6, 2008
    • level: 7

gilvatar wrote:
    Spazdog wrote:
    This is how I think Maizu to work out (post-war) Katara: What's wrong, ZUko? Zuko: Mai and I broke up. She yelled, I yelled; she the=rew things, they hit me. Gaang: aww that's too bad...*exchanges bet money*

XD

isabelwhatx

[87]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 14
    Spazdog wrote:

I totally thought Ty Lokka during the finale XD No idea why. It was the total opposite.

NbbRockGirl

[88]Nov 17, 2008
    • level: 22
    chinafoxyea wrote:

honestly.. yea i did because when i started watching the show it was the final epsiodes leading to the finale

so i didnt really know about the whole kataang relationship until i saw the epsiode where aang kissed katara... so bascially i skipped

around the epsidoes a lot and thats why i came to the conclusion that maybe something was going to happen with zutara..

especially in the final episodes because they seem to finally come together and .. work well with eachother you know..

even though at the end of the finale kataang kissed.. i have to admit i was a little bit shocked.. even though there were so many kataang moments before

i dont know i was just hoping for something different.

Wow.. I haven't been on here in like forever... Its kinda nostalgic... And I'm reading this topic, and it would be so much better, if you didn't make e annoyed with every one of your posts.. Nothing against you, but please, if you're going to argue, please do it well! And umm Katara chose Aang, its not like she had a gun to her head saying that she had to pick him, and chemistry doesn't mean attraction. Like two people on a show can have great chemistry, but not romantically. But I do see your point on how most of the Kataang arguments are totally one sided with Aang only showing he likes Katara, I would've liked more reciprocation, but meh whatever. and its proved Zuko loves Mai, they looked perfect for eachother. Zutara happening wouldn't have killed me, but please just argue better! And dude! There were so many hints this was gonna happen it wasn't even funny!...AZULAANG AND KATAANG AND GEORGE FTW!

tenacon

[89]Nov 20, 2008
    • level: 10
    NbbRockGirl wrote:
    chinafoxyea wrote:

honestly.. yea i did because when i started watching the show it was the final epsiodes leading to the finale

so i didnt really know about the whole kataang relationship until i saw the epsiode where aang kissed katara... so bascially i skipped

around the epsidoes a lot and thats why i came to the conclusion that maybe something was going to happen with zutara..

especially in the final episodes because they seem to finally come together and .. work well with eachother you know..

even though at the end of the finale kataang kissed.. i have to admit i was a little bit shocked.. even though there were so many kataang moments before

i dont know i was just hoping for something different.

Wow.. I haven't been on here in like forever... Its kinda nostalgic... And I'm reading this topic, and it would be so much better, if you didn't make e annoyed with every one of your posts.. Nothing against you, but please, if you're going to argue, please do it well! And umm Katara chose Aang, its not like she had a gun to her head saying that she had to pick him, and chemistry doesn't mean attraction. Like two people on a show can have great chemistry, but not romantically. But I do see your point on how most of the Kataang arguments are totally one sided with Aang only showing he likes Katara, I would've liked more reciprocation, but meh whatever. and its proved Zuko loves Mai, they looked perfect for eachother. Zutara happening wouldn't have killed me, but please just argue better! And dude! There were so many hints this was gonna happen it wasn't even funny!...AZULAANG AND KATAANG AND GEORGE FTW!

I like Kataraang to. Then Tena Lee