We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

does it really end like this?!?!?!?

gilvatar

[61]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 17
    sure Zuko and katara were ment for each other and the panny-sized aliens have formed a high-tech society inside my left nostrail.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

isabelwhatx

[62]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 14
    chinafoxyea wrote:

why do yo care if i post sentences like that?? it shouldnt matter how i post them... look you all i respect your opinions that katara and aang should be together

but i still dont think so.. who else could be a perfect match for zuko.. if you wanna get elemental about it we can

for example

. zodiac signs.. right... i am an aries therefore i am a fire sign.. my most compatible matches are other fire signs or water signs

like aquarious... therefore... lets say katara is an aquarious and zuko is an aries.. it could still work

cant you all tell im really pulling for this?! is there no zutara fans out there?!?! anywhere in this entire world?!?!

Katara would be great for Zuko, but Zuko wouldn't be great for Katara. He'd be something similar to a parasite.

MarryLarry

[63]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 11
    chinafoxyea wrote:

chemistry makes perfect sense when you apply it to relationships..

maybe you should stop looking at the term so literally..

What a well thought out and convincing argument. You've completely changed my outlook on life with your undeniable logic.

Anywho, the writers of the show have continually and silently laughed at the thought of Zuko and Katara getting together in at least a half a dozen interviews. Never read any of them? Google it if you don't believe me. And if they did get together, this is exactly what would happen.

Bottom line for all fanatic shippers: get over it, write a fanfic no one will read, and move on to the next fictional relationship you'll devote the next few years of your life obsessing over.

chinafoxyea

[64]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 4
    i know because my logic is just so undeniable... right... hahah... why does zuko have to be a parasite.. in the end hes good and thats all that matters.... hmm well whatever im over this subject anyways.. its not leading anywhere and obviously there are no zutara supporters out there.. so it was a waste of time.

tawn11

[65]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 3
    Im amused to see this topic still going on. Everyone, the latter just has his opinions on Katara and Zuko, nothing more. Let us all continue with our daily lives and this topic be ceased, so a new(and hopefully good) topic may arise.

yogi_tulsii

[66]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 6

http://www.youtube.com/chaobunny12 http://www.livevideo.com/chaobunny

*drops and runs* (part 1 to 7 of chaobunny's guide to zutarian logic can be viewed at the youtube link, part 8 can be viewed at the livevideo one)

Edited on 10/14/2008 8:38pm

chinafoxyea

[67]Oct 14, 2008

his opinions??

you mean her opinions...

also.. if you dont like the topic then dont post ... simple..

MarryLarry

[68]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 11

chinafoxyea wrote:
    i know because my logic is just so undeniable... right... hahah... why does zuko have to be a parasite.. in the end hes good and thats all that matters.... hmm well whatever im over this subject anyways.. its not leading anywhere and obviously there are no zutara supporters out there.. so it was a waste of time.

There are plenty of Zutara supporters, but most on this site have some dignity and don't feel the need to complain and whine about something pointless and ultimately out of their control.

Thankfully, most of the fanatics left after the show ended with their hearts broken...heh. And the fanatics of other ships finally shut up because they had no one left to argue with. It was like a giant migraine migrated away and never returned, although some after-affects do appear every now and then in the form of bitter shippers still clinging to a false hope and the ridiculous idea that people actually G.A.S. about their opinions.

Chang95

[69]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 8

Katara ended up with Aang and Zuko ended up with Mai...end of story. That's the way it was always went to be.

isabelwhatx

[70]Oct 15, 2008
    That's not why, but you're right about how this was was the way it was always meant to be. Zuko and Mai were not forced together, nor were Katara and Aang.

isabelwhatx

[73]Oct 15, 2008
    "you coming here and posting stuff like what you posted above just makes you look like a dick.. why dont you try reading other more worthy posts

and leave this one alone.. "

Did you just diss yourself?

Alpha1Niner

[74]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 10
    Who did the what to the who now???
    I must of missed it.
    And also... insanity can be cured, if you've played Might and Magic VII. XD

chinafoxyea

[75]Oct 15, 2008

lol..did i diss myself?? .. hhahaha

all i was saying to that person is that if he doesnt like whats going on in this post then he should stop coming here and replying..

ooh..

i've never played might and magic?? whatever that is lol.

_Flutterlight_

[76]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 15
    Hey, you opened the topic for discussion. If you wanted a one sided conversation about how Zutara should have happened, then you should have said "Zutara shippers only!" So all of us Kataangers have every right to voice our oppinions here until you decide to do that.

Right now, this whole thread's kinda a joke. If you want people to take you seriously and have a nice, fun little shipping debate, get a different icon, and make better arguments.

And I think Magic's a card game.

chinafoxyea

[77]Oct 15, 2008

eh your right i probably should have done that.. but this is my first time actually being on this site

and this thread is the very first one that i have ever posted so what do you expect?? .. i dont think this thread is a joke.

i mean come on.. if it was soo many people wouldnt be responding to it right...

i know magic the card game but i have never heard of might and magic.

chinafoxyea

[78]Oct 15, 2008

p.s

i dont know how to change my icon 0_o

rgc19

[79]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 5
    Chuckled at the astrology reference. I don't think you'll really be able to convince anyone that Zutara was 'meant' to happen. Throughout the entire show I thought it was pretty clear that Kataang was going to happen. If anything I was just surprised at how far they went with it (that was some some kiss). You could argue that the merits of their (Katara and Zuko) respective personalities might have made for a more exciting, a better, even a more realistic relationship. But the interpersonal dynamics were never there, and I don't really think that's debatable. Sure, you could argue that their absence was the fault of the creators, which I think is kind of ironic, considering they created the characters you feel so strongly about, but you can't deny the fact that there really was no chemistry (I define chemistry in an interpersonal sense as how two people react to and around each other). I'm not saying you're wrong. Full disclosure, I would have loved to see Zutara happen myself. But my point is you can't really make a successful argument pinpointing its foundation in the show. The Kataangers can. That doesn't make Kataang 'better'. No one begrudges your opinion, but answer this question honestly: did you really think Zutara was going to happen (not wanted to happen) going into the finale?

chinafoxyea

[80]Oct 15, 2008

honestly.. yea i did because when i started watching the show it was the final epsiodes leading to the finale

so i didnt really know about the whole kataang relationship until i saw the epsiode where aang kissed katara... so bascially i skipped

around the epsidoes a lot and thats why i came to the conclusion that maybe something was going to happen with zutara..

especially in the final episodes because they seem to finally come together and .. work well with eachother you know..

even though at the end of the finale kataang kissed.. i have to admit i was a little bit shocked.. even though there were so many kataang moments before

i dont know i was just hoping for something different.