We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Do you think Prince Zuko was really evil?

gilvatar

[21]Sep 5, 2008
    • level: 17
    Ok, I've come up with the evil test. here's the scenerio (this is for back when he was after Aang). Ok, Zuko has one chance to attack Aang head on, but Aang is holding a baby. Does Zuko risk hurting/killing the baby to get to Aang?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

isabelwhatx

[22]Sep 5, 2008
    • level: 14
    gilvatar wrote:
    Ok, I've come up with the evil test. here's the scenerio (this is for back when he was after Aang). Ok, Zuko has one chance to attack Aang head on, but Aang is holding a baby. Does Zuko risk hurting/killing the baby to get to Aang?

In season 1 he definitely would've. There's no question. In the next two seasons I don't think he would.

gilvatar

[23]Sep 5, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:

In season 1 he definitely would've. There's no question. In the next two seasons I don't think he would.
    you think he'd kill a baby?!! r u serius?!! This is a BABY!! He couldn't even kill Zhao (btw, it's a wonder that guy wasn't pulled off a bridge earlier.)

isabelwhatx

[24]Sep 5, 2008
    gilvatar wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:

you think he'd kill a baby?!! r u serius?!! This is a BABY!! He couldn't even kill Zhao (btw, it's a wonder that guy wasn't pulled off a bridge earlier.)

I think that if he absolutely HAD to to get Aang, he would. There was no point in killing Zhao. There IS reason to kill the baby. I've got to go to dinner, BYE!

gilvatar

[25]Sep 5, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:

I think that if he absolutely HAD to to get Aang, he would. There was no point in killing Zhao. There IS reason to kill the baby. I've got to go to dinner, BYE!
    But it's a baby. Evil peple would kill babies Zuko's not evil so he wouldn't kill the baby.

Axrendale

[26]Sep 5, 2008
    • level: 10

I'm actually going to agree with Gilvatar here. We saw in "The Storm" that Zuko doesn't believe in risking others' lives for his quest.

gilvatar

[27]Sep 5, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:

I'm actually going to agree with Gilvatar here. We saw in "The Storm" that Zuko doesn't believe in risking others' lives for his quest.

Ax u agreed with me? I didn't think you were capable.

Axrendale

[28]Sep 5, 2008
    gilvatar wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Ax u agreed with me? I didn't think you were capable.

I'm a fairly reasonable guy

Zuko might have been messed up, but he wasn't that messed up.

isabelwhatx

[29]Sep 5, 2008
    I think he's definitely that messed up in S1. He risked Iroh's life for the ridiculous possibility that he might regain his honor when Azula told him of their father's "acceptance" of Zuko. Zuko has tried to burn down countless villages, including Kyoshi Island, to get Aang. I think that killed a few people. Zuko, IMO, has no problem hurting others as long as he gets the Avatar.

FrigginGodess

[30]Sep 5, 2008
    • level: 22
    just think he's a counfuse man in a world, where fire is the dominant.

gilvatar

[31]Sep 5, 2008

isabelwhatx wrote:
    I think he's definitely that messed up in S1. He risked Iroh's life for the ridiculous possibility that he might regain his honor when Azula told him of their father's "acceptance" of Zuko. Zuko has tried to burn down countless villages, including Kyoshi Island, to get Aang. I think that killed a few people. Zuko, IMO, has no problem hurting others as long as he gets the Avatar.

u're right

look at the hurt!!!!

Axrendale

[32]Sep 5, 2008
    If "hurting someone" was a crime, pretty much everyone in Avatar is loaded with bad karma. The people that Zuko attacked in Season 1 were, it should be remembered, fighting for the other side - he was Fire nation, they were Earth Kingdom, enough said.

isabelwhatx

[33]Sep 5, 2008

Oh yes, SO peaceful. I don't appreciate sarcasm, especially on opinions.

gilvatar

[34]Sep 5, 2008
    ook we should end this now b/c izzy doesn't like sarcasim and I'm strangely full of it right now so lets take a vote. All who think Zuko wouldn't hurt an innocent baby say aye! Aye!

isabelwhatx

[35]Sep 5, 2008
    It doesn't matter, it's all opinions. Your opinion nor my opinion is wrong. Voting won't prove anything. We both have legitimate evidence to support our claims, but there isn't enough data to draw an actual conclusion. Zuko has done good AND bad things. It depends on his mood

gilvatar

[36]Sep 5, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    It doesn't matter, it's all opinions. Your opinion nor my opinion is wrong. Voting won't prove anything. We both have legitimate evidence to support our claims, but there isn't enough data to draw an actual conclusion. Zuko has done good AND bad things. It depends on his mood
    or maybe he heard the sound that makes you punch babies. (if u don't get the refrence I just feel sorry for you b/c it's a funny refrence. I'll pm u the refrence if u don't mind alot of swearing)

isabelwhatx

[37]Sep 5, 2008
    gilvatar wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    or maybe he heard the sound that makes you punch babies. (if u don't get the refrence I just feel sorry for you b/c it's a funny refrence. I'll pm u the refrence if u don't mind alot of swearing)

Is it Dane Cook or Phillip DeFranco?

gilvatar

[38]Sep 5, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:

Is it Dane Cook or Phillip DeFranco?
    Dane. so u get the refrence?

isabelwhatx

[39]Sep 5, 2008
    Yesiree I'm not much of a Dane Cook fan, but sometimes he makes me lawl.

gilvatar

[40]Sep 5, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Yesiree I'm not much of a Dane Cook fan, but sometimes he makes me lawl.
    god forbid he's in a nursery when he hears the sound. (nouther refrence)