We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Disciples of the Dragon/OWLs - Read News Section

_Nalesnik_

[241]Nov 20, 2007
    • level: 12
    HumbleNewb wrote:
    Yeah, AnnaMarie, your icons are looking fabulous. You're going to make out voting difficult. I don't know if you new or not, but welcome to the Boards.

10 posts isn't a big enough hint for u lol jk
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HumbleNewb

[242]Nov 20, 2007
    • level: 11
    _Nalesnik_ wrote:
    HumbleNewb wrote:
    Yeah, AnnaMarie, your icons are looking fabulous. You're going to make out voting difficult. I don't know if you new or not, but welcome to the Boards.

I know, right? But AM has ten posts and is a level 3! I've never seen that before. Then I went to AM's profile and she joined 3 days ago. So yeah. Tooooo lazy to edit.

polaricegirl

[243]Nov 20, 2007
    • level: 17
    x0AnnaMariex3 wrote:
    ddendong116 wrote:
    x0AnnaMariex3 wrote:
    Here's 3 more icons. I was in an icon making mood today

wow. these are amazing.

Thanks.
    yeah really amazing wow

x0AnnaMariex3

[244]Nov 20, 2007
    • level: 8
    HumbleNewb wrote:
    _Nalesnik_ wrote:
    HumbleNewb wrote:
    I know, right? But AM has ten posts and is a level 3! I've never seen that before. Then I went to AM's profile and she joined 3 days ago. So yeah. Tooooo lazy to edit.
    Thanks for the complement and the welcome. Yeah I am new and I have no idea why I'm a level 3. I don't really get how this whole level system works to be honest!

x0AnnaMariex3

[245]Nov 20, 2007
    polaricegirl wrote:
    x0AnnaMariex3 wrote:
    ddendong116 wrote:
    x0AnnaMariex3 wrote:
    Here's 3 more icons. I was in an icon making mood today

wow. these are amazing.

Thanks.
    yeah really amazing wow
    Lol thanks!

polaricegirl

[246]Nov 20, 2007
    x0AnnaMariex3 wrote:
    HumbleNewb wrote:
    _Nalesnik_ wrote:
    HumbleNewb wrote:
    Thanks for the complement and the welcome. Yeah I am new and I have no idea why I'm a level 3. I don't really get how this whole level system works to be honest!
    lol hardly anyone really understands...so yeah welcome as well

HumbleNewb

[247]Nov 20, 2007

Learn about levels

Learn about levels2

Those two links should help you better understand the whole level situation. I'm not sure how you managed to get to Level 3, but more power to ya. Also, the Forums for which those links are under are also great places to go for help pertaining to TV.com and how things work. Hope you enjoy your time on the Boards and thanks for supporting the Disciples and, by association, the Owls.

KingAtticus

[248]Nov 21, 2007
    x0AnnaMariex3 wrote:
    HumbleNewb wrote:
    _Nalesnik_ wrote:
    HumbleNewb wrote:

Don't feel bad. I skipped Level 2 completely when I got here and never did a single review or blog.

pc_fan03

[249]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 21
    KingAtticus wrote:
    x0AnnaMariex3 wrote:
    HumbleNewb wrote:
    _Nalesnik_ wrote:
    HumbleNewb wrote:
    Don't feel bad. I skipped Level 2 completely when I got here and never did a single review or blog.
    I skipped 8, 9, and 10!

x0AnnaMariex3

[250]Nov 21, 2007
    HumbleNewb wrote:

Learn about levels

Learn about levels2

Those two links should help you better understand the whole level situation. I'm not sure how you managed to get to Level 3, but more power to ya. Also, the Forums for which those links are under are also great places to go for help pertaining to TV.com and how things work. Hope you enjoy your time on the Boards and thanks for supporting the Disciples and, by association, the Owls.

Thanks for those links about the levels! I've always wondered what those picture things were in my profile. Now I know they're emblems! It's been bugging me because I had to know what they were, but I guess I didn't look hard enough.

andrep007

[251]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 7

pc_fan03 wrote:
    KingAtticus wrote:
    x0AnnaMariex3 wrote:
    HumbleNewb wrote:
    _Nalesnik_ wrote:
    HumbleNewb wrote:
    I skipped 8, 9, and 10!

holy crap, please teach me master!

man i've been here for like and year or so (i think people know me quite well around here), i sometimes write my blog, i did some reviews, my profile and all, but i just can't get out of level 4! (actually doesn't bothers me but anyway, time to go up a bit )

polaricegirl

[252]Nov 21, 2007
    andrep007 wrote:

pc_fan03 wrote:
    KingAtticus wrote:
    x0AnnaMariex3 wrote:
    HumbleNewb wrote:
    _Nalesnik_ wrote:
    HumbleNewb wrote:
    I skipped 8, 9, and 10!

holy crap, please teach me master!

man i've been here for like and year or so (i think people know me quite well around here), i sometimes write my blog, i did some reviews, my profile and all, but i just can't get out of level 4! (actually doesn't bothers me but anyway, time to go up a bit )

i've only skipped level 8....

HumbleNewb

[253]Nov 21, 2007
    x0AnnaMariex3 wrote:
    HumbleNewb wrote:

Learn about levels

Learn about levels2

Thanks for those links about the levels! I've always wondered what those picture things were in my profile. Now I know they're emblems! It's been bugging me because I had to know what they were, but I guess I didn't look hard enough.

It was no trouble at all. A lot of people don't realize you can go to the help Forums and have a lot of your questions answered.

Also, everyone, four more days until the voting for the Disciple of the Dragon icon/userbar. Make sure you turn in your submissions. And keep being the positive role-models that you are.

andrep007

[254]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 7
    HumbleNewb wrote:
    x0AnnaMariex3 wrote:
    HumbleNewb wrote:

Learn about levels

Learn about levels2

It was no trouble at all. A lot of people don't realize you can go to the help Forums and have a lot of your questions answered. Also, everyone, four more days until the voting for the Disciple of the Dragon icon/userbar. Make sure you turn in your submissions. And keep being the positive role-models that you are.

i'm new( IN THIS THREAD, damn caps lock) and dind't understood how it works, can anyone explain it to me?

HumbleNewb

[255]Nov 22, 2007
    How what works, The Disciples of the Dragon or the submitting the icons/userbar? If you go to the first post of this thread, it should contain everything to answer your question. Hope that helped.

ddendong116

[256]Nov 22, 2007
    andrep007 wrote:
    HumbleNewb wrote:
    x0AnnaMariex3 wrote:
    HumbleNewb wrote:

Learn about levels

Learn about levels2

It was no trouble at all. A lot of people don't realize you can go to the help Forums and have a lot of your questions answered. Also, everyone, four more days until the voting for the Disciple of the Dragon icon/userbar. Make sure you turn in your submissions. And keep being the positive role-models that you are.

i'm new( IN THIS THREAD, damn caps lock) and dind't understood how it works, can anyone explain it to me?

Please read the first post before posting new questions. Thanks for your support!

HumbleNewb

[257]Nov 22, 2007
    Hey there, Ddendong. Haven't seen you post in a while. You're working hard out there, aren't you?

Spike_Fan_91827

[258]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 15

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but how do you insert an image to be entered in the contest? I'm not very computer savy.

HumbleNewb

[259]Nov 22, 2007
    Spike_Fan_91827 wrote:

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but how do you insert an image to be entered in the contest? I'm not very computer savy.

Thanks for wanting to support the worthy cause. If you read the first post of this thread, all questions you may have pertaining to the contest should be answered. Thanks and hoped that helped.

_Nalesnik_

[260]Nov 22, 2007
    Spike_Fan_91827 wrote:

Step 1) upload your image to an image hosting website. (they have servers u can upload it to free of charge) use Imageshack or Photobucket (phtotobucket requires signing up to upload images, while imageshack does not, both are free to sigh up tho)

Step 2) After u signed up (or are using imageshack) click the upload button, and browe ur computer files for the image that u want to submit. upload it.

Step 3) after that, it will give u url addresses to ur uploaded image, copy the one that says "direct link"

Step 4) Paste that link here, and that's all, ur done

Hint: the link or url address should like something like this: http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1676/disciplereddragonah5.png

this is the one I submitted, i used imagesahck to upload it. Hope that helps.