We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar: The Legend of Korra News

_Flutterlight_

[81]May 4, 2010
    • level: 15
    Wow, I'm starting to feel like a newbie again, with all the veterans coming back. (But that's good. We need you guys here).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

edmasterchaos

[82]May 4, 2010
    • level: 41
    Silly you, at this point, there are no veterans no more, just people we used to talk to here who are back. At this point, we're all equal as long as we at some point have talked to eachother about the series while it aired. L=

katrah88

[83]May 5, 2010
    • level: 11
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Holy cow! You even enter the Zombie category! You're a classic! btw, you can say classic now, we got style ;D

Hush! Zombie? You act as if all my limbs are falling off--it's just the one, btw. Sheesh!

_Flutterlight_ wrote:
    Wow, I'm starting to feel like a newbie again, with all the veterans coming back. (But that's good. We need you guys here).

Fear not, fair maiden! Much like edmasterchaos said, this is pretty level now. The only things you may have missed out on were all the crazy things on threads of ATLA's past that were taken down and the hysteria from AWS due to the constant hiatus fans had to endure. Also, the trolls and the editor switching and the original game threads of the current game threads now. Much of this can still be recovered! So, if you are aware of certain things I mentioned and more: good. If you are not, you probably are pretty fresh and THAT. IS. OKAY.

Plus, I never thought of myself as a "vet" or "zombie"--MEAN! I guess several people that frequented this forum would easily be considered a kind of alumnus, though--I digress.

Anyway, HOW BOUT THEM AVATARZ?!

Edited on 05/05/2010 1:49am

WWinnieF

[84]May 8, 2010
    • level: 20
    katrah88 wrote:
    One can only hope this series does as well as the original.

[85]May 8, 2010
    • level: 14
    _Flutterlight_ wrote:

LOL. You could say that again. (Hah it's been over a month since I started this thread...) I admit I haven't been very active lately...I feel like newb too. D:

edmasterchaos

[86]May 8, 2010
    _Flutterlight_ wrote:

LOL. You could say that again. (Hah it's been over a month since I started this thread...) I admit I haven't been very active lately...I feel like newb too. D:
    And you have all those things in your signature because you don't Want to feel like a newb C'mon, Sozin Comet Protectors was just for one troll. Loyalists have been a joke for a while, and Discipline is the only cool group

[87]May 9, 2010

edmasterchaos wrote:
    _Flutterlight_ wrote:
    And you have all those things in your signature because you don't Want to feel like a newb C'mon, Sozin Comet Protectors was just for one troll. Loyalists have been a joke for a while, and Discipline is the only cool group
    D: I never meant it that way! I actually just haven't removed this sigs since I put them on. D: Dang...that was almost 2 years ago! DX In my defense, I was that one who made the orange sig for the loyalists and the protectors. (Ehhh....I'm lame. lol)

Edited on 05/09/2010 9:43am

katrah88

[88]May 9, 2010

edmasterchaos wrote:
    _Flutterlight_ wrote:
    D: I never meant it that way! I actually just haven't removed this sigs since I put them on. D: Dang...that was almost 2 years ago! DX In my defense, I was that one who made the orange sig for the loyalists and the protectors. (Ehhh....I'm lame. lol)

Yea! ...and even I knew that, N00B! XD I'm just playing ed... but, I did remember AvatarSensation for doing those (shortly before I took my hiatus).

WWinnieF wrote:
    katrah88 wrote:
    One can only hope this series does as well as the original.

QFT!
    Edited on 05/09/2010 10:56pm

Eman5805

[89]May 11, 2010

Can we even say this is a new "series"? I mean, it sounds like a mini-series. Like 12 episodes at best or so. Nothing major length wise. Da well. Short n sweet works for me.

Edited on 05/11/2010 6:57pm

edmasterchaos

[90]May 11, 2010

Eman5805 wrote:

Can we even say this is a new "series"? I mean, it sounds like a mini-series. Like 12 episodes at best or so. Nothing major length wise. Da well. Short n sweet works for me.

Y'know Eman, if you were Maddo or anyone i didn't respect as much as you, i'd use that last sentence in your post to poke fun at ya.

And, i honestly could care less how long it is, as long as it fills us in on the few loose ends and is done by Bryke i'll be satisfied.

_Flutterlight_

[91]May 12, 2010
    • level: 15
    Can you imagine how awful it would be if Bryke created a miniseries with Aang and Zuko, and STILL didn't tell us where Ursa is?

But they'd never do that to us. (Hopefully?)

edmasterchaos

[92]May 12, 2010
    I 'unno, i mean, Mike IS evil, but maybe Bryan will stop his villany this time and show us what happened to Ursa. lol.

tico1125

[93]May 12, 2010
    • level: 6
    I foresee it being something fresh to follow the storyline with Ursa, but also to bring about more for the Air Nomads return. I say this because prior to season 3, they had that article in the Nick magazine with the quiz and also some commentary from Bryke. They said that we would see the air nomads in Season 3, but it looks like that plan fell through. Betting that Nickelodeon told them not to do it. To leave enough open ends for the 4th segment.

[94]May 14, 2010

Dude. Where's Zuko's mom? o.O

Eman5805

[95]May 17, 2010

Tch. Do you REALLY think something worth only a single episode of effort on the creators part is worthy of a mini-series spinoff? Leave that noise to fanfics.

edmasterchaos

[96]May 17, 2010
    Mark my words, Zuko's gonna have a new daddy.

Bunnygirl

[97]May 19, 2010
    • level: 10
    This isn't exactly related to the new series but Nicktoons going to be having a whole month of Avatar marathons in June, including new pop up editions of seasons 2 and 3, perhaps they'll mention something about the new series then. It would be a good time to do so.

AllieAllie

[98]May 19, 2010
    • level: 22

Cool. ^^ It would be a good time to announce a new series. But its also good that they're showing avatar marathons and for an entire month, considering they rarely show episodes as it is.

edmasterchaos

[99]May 19, 2010
    Have we already seen pop-up editions of season 3 episodes? if so i'm calling that in 3x21 there will be a pop-up saying "Bryan decided not to show everyone what happened to Zuko's mom - Mike" XD

katrah88

[100]May 19, 2010
    Eman5805 wrote:

Tch. Do you REALLY think something worth only a single episode of effort on the creators part is worthy of a mini-series spinoff? Leave that noise to fanfics.

Extremely wishful thinking here but maybe they would have something like they did during the s2-s3 hiatus where they had those special little clips online featuring the four Avatars of Christmas' Past when Aang was unconscious.

*looks around* What, no? You say they're past that and it'll just be a bunch of speculation from here on out? Oh, ok then. So, not even an extension off the third movie for Zuko's mother? Maybe? Wait, really you think so?! Oh, you were just joking? No, no, I'm okay. I'm not even a little upset. Nope, not at all. No-sir-ree bob, not me. *sulks*
    Edited on 05/19/2010 10:09pm