We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

phoenixfirework

[21]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 21
    Calm down people, over religous Christians hate Harry Potter. Calm down, I didn't mean to be offensive.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Colonel_Brian

[22]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 12
    Well I know about 33 college students who like Avatar but people are overprotective yeah theres some religious and fight scenes but mommies can't see that some people who protect their kids from the worlds nature are fools why not start early I learned and seen death and I know the concepts of suicide and other things and I learned most of this stuff at age 9.

Taang_Forever

[23]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 9
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Well I know about 33 college students who like Avatar but people are overprotective yeah theres some religious and fight scenes but mommies can't see that some people who protect their kids from the worlds nature are fools why not start early I learned and seen death and I know the concepts of suicide and other things and I learned most of this stuff at age 9.

I don't know when i learned that sort of stuff, but it was definately before cartoons.

iiMNOTOKAY

[24]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 17
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

I don't know when i learned that sort of stuff, but it was definately before cartoons.

Same here.

Colonel_Brian

[25]Aug 4, 2006

iiMNOTOKAY wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Same here.

Heh who's statement where you agrreing with I'MNOTOKAY

iiMNOTOKAY

[26]Aug 4, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

iiMNOTOKAY wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Same here.

Heh who's statement where you agrreing with I'MNOTOKAY

Yours... except about the college student part.

Breakflame

[27]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 8
    I'm 15 and all I ever really watch is cartoons. Now with movies, I'd rather watch live-action(unless its made my Miyazaki, the greatest animator to ever live). But for Tv, Cartoons anyday.

Taang_Forever

[28]Aug 4, 2006
    Yes. Cartoons are so addicting because interesting stuff actually happens there.

xxlemon

[29]Aug 4, 2006
    the real world sucks. that's why cartoons are so great. we get to imagine living there.

Taang_Forever

[30]Aug 4, 2006
    xxlemon wrote:
    the real world sucks. that's why cartoons are so great. we get to imagine living there.

Yeeeeeeeeah. Exactly. *Sigh* But if life were like a cartoon, it would still be as boring UNLESS you were a main character in it. *Coughand you had Toph in it*Cough*and no katara*cough*

iiMNOTOKAY

[31]Aug 4, 2006
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    xxlemon wrote:

Yeeeeeeeeah. Exactly. *Sigh* But if life were like a cartoon, it would still be as boring UNLESS you were a main character in it. *Coughand you had Toph in it*Cough*and no katara*cough*

lmao. *cough and Zuko cough*

sly4me

[32]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 26
    that mom probably thinks Harry Potter is satanic

xxlemon

[33]Aug 4, 2006
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    xxlemon wrote:

gun fights are hardly boring.

Taang_Forever

[34]Aug 4, 2006
    xxlemon wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    xxlemon wrote:

Point me to the nearest one and i'm there. i'm sure they're so common i can find one by stepping out of an iceberg.

xxlemon

[35]Aug 4, 2006
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    xxlemon wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    xxlemon wrote:

Point me to the nearest one and i'm there. i'm sure they're so common i can find one by stepping out of an iceberg.

maybe I should go live in New York City....they have a lot a bad stuff right? Or detroit...stepping out of my house would be a death trap...

Taang_Forever

[36]Aug 4, 2006
    xxlemon wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    xxlemon wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    xxlemon wrote:

maybe I should go live in New York City....they have a lot a bad stuff right? Or detroit...stepping out of my house would be a death trap...

Gunfights can't compare to cartoon-like-living anyway.

iiMNOTOKAY

[37]Aug 4, 2006
    xxlemon wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    xxlemon wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    xxlemon wrote:

Or Newark (sp?).

[38]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 10
    My friends mom won`t let her 5 year old girl wacht avtar to.

Heck she olny lets her wacht disney and PBS kids.

Evey time I talk to her about nick she gose''No I don`t wacht Nick,mommy saids its bad''.

xxlemon

[39]Aug 4, 2006
    iiMNOTOKAY wrote:
    xxlemon wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    xxlemon wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    xxlemon wrote:

Or Newark (sp?).

true...

Colonel_Brian

[40]Aug 4, 2006
    Cartoon life wouldn't be that great because of choppy animation and poor scripts also deformity where you're jaws start to drop and you start floating in the air and..