We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Tboy_Dragon1

[21]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 9
    I dont notice a difference.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GIVElove

[22]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 26
    ??its always the eyes.... sometimes i really like the animation in some episodes and in others i dont... ive noticed that theres about one or two different animators who seem to do it really well but they only animate every few episodes
    Edited on 08/06/2006 10:51am

Colonel_Brian

[23]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 12

GIVElove wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Exactly it's all in the styes
    yeah its always the eyes.... sometimes i really like the animation in some episodes and in others i dont... ive noticed that theres about one or two different animators who seem to do it really well but they only animate every few episodes

Well they aren't rushed that's for sure but the animation has improved since season one well most of the episodes had but you get what i'm saying.

GIVElove

[24]Aug 6, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

GIVElove wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    yeah its always the eyes.... sometimes i really like the animation in some episodes and in others i dont... ive noticed that theres about one or two different animators who seem to do it really well but they only animate every few episodes

Well they aren't rushed that's for sure but the animation has improved since season one well most of the episodes had but you get what i'm saying.

oh im sorry i thought that in that one post you said its all in the eyes.... oops.. (ehehe the computer is effecting my sight after all) yeah they definatly arent rushed because the animation is BEAUTIFUL but theres some that i just think animate the characters better than others....

Colonel_Brian

[25]Aug 6, 2006
    GIVElove wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

GIVElove wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

oh im sorry i thought that in that one post you said its all in the eyes.... oops.. (ehehe the computer is effecting my sight after all) yeah they definatly arent rushed because the animation is BEAUTIFUL but theres some that i just think animate the characters better than others....

We do think alike

GIVElove

[26]Aug 7, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    GIVElove wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

GIVElove wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

We do think alike

wow... thats like the 830561736th thing we've had in common

Colonel_Brian

[27]Aug 7, 2006
    Well we have to be diffrent I'm guy and you're a girl right? If so that's one thing.

GIVElove

[28]Aug 7, 2006

Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Well we have to be diffrent I'm guy and you're a girl right? If so that's one thing.
    thats... 1

but why would we want to try and find how we are diferent? we're on a roll here!!!!

Edited on 08/07/2006 5:07pm

lexterminator

[29]Aug 9, 2006
    • level: 4
    I just figured that they might be rushing because there is such a great demand for newer episodes, and they might be skimping on the animation by using lots of different people to get it done quicker. So I guess I was wrong that they are rushing, but I was right by assuming that they use different people.