We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Who's out next? You decide!

nate4123

[1]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 16

( TO MODERATOR: I don't know if we can still post games here on the forum, but if there isn't go ahead and close it. )

The next episode will be an elimination episode. So who do u think will be eliminated? It's up to you. This game is basically just picking a person who you think will be eliminated next? The person who choses right will get a point. The points will increase as episodes continue to run.

For example: Weekly eliminated character: 1 point. I may decide to increase the points to 3 when the final 5 are decided. And I may increase it to 5 pts when its the final 2. (I don't know how the point system will go. It will all be based on me and what I think the points should be)

The person who gets the most points win. (And there maybe something good for the winner. If you do win, message me)

So this week: Sports movie. Place your bets now!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Riankg

[2]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 6

I liked the idea..soo let me see.

I would say that the team that would lose will be the Gaffers. If the losing team were the Grips then I would vote off Justin, because Courtney and Lindsay made the Grips win last episode and Beth helped too. But as I think the Gaffers will lose.

Duncan - I wont eliminate him because he still has much to do in this season just because of that.

Harold - I think he wont be eliminated because there would be five girls and only two guys.

So who I vote now? Leshawna the one who cried to win the prize of episode 9 or Heather the one that most everyone hates?

I will vote for Heather.

Edited on 09/11/2009 12:25pm

HaydenAvery

[3]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 21
    well after seeing the episode its increasingly obvious that heather is the next to go over leshawna. so heather. (and crystal dont say a word. its not you who are right. its the lame o game!)

snkcole06

[4]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 14
    i vote for Heather to go next and i hope she does get voted out on Sundays episode

duncanxcourtney

[5]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 6
    I vote leshawna. I kno it's not likely...but i hate her, she totally deserves it.

HaydenAvery

[7]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 21
    when? after i agree with you still pick an argument? heathers next because of all the screentime she had in the ep.

snkcole06

[8]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 14
    agreed plus no one likes her and i cant wait to see how she gets voted off
    Edited on 09/11/2009 3:56pm