We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Who would you have voted for in each episode?

brekclub85

[1]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 4

Just a random thought I had: If you were on TDI and TDA and were on the losing team every elimination episode (Also, episodes beyond the merge), who would you have voted off at the elimination ceremony?

My votes would be:

1. Not So Happy Campers Part 2-Courtney, I think Ezekial would've eventually learned his lesson.

2. The Big Sleep- Eva, I'd also be afraid of her.

3. Dodgebrawl-Lindsay, I can relate to Noah.

4. Not Quite Famous-Heather, unless she bribed me with something.

5. The Sucky Outdoors-Sadie, I can tolerate Katie more.

6. Phobia Factor-Courtney, again, I thought she was too crabby.

7. Up the Creek-Lindsay, even though Izzy messed it up for the team, Lindsay was just naturally doing bad this whole episode.

8. Paintball Deer Hunter-I guess I'd also vote off Cody even though I like him.

9. If you Can't Take the Heat-Owen, I wouldn't vote off Beth cause I wouldn't believe the superstition.

10. Who Can You Trust?-Either Sadie or Geoff.

11. Basic Straining-Can't decide on this one, actually.

12. X-Treme Torture-Geoff, at least Harold and Duncan tried, Geoff did awful in his challenge.

13. No Pain, No Game-Eva, still I'd be afraid of her.

14. Search and Do Not Destroy-Trent, I'd also go with Leshawna's alliance.

15. Hide and Be Sneaky- If it weren't for the guys' alliance, I'd vote off Lindsay, otherwise, I'd vote with the other guys.

16. Wawnakwa Gone Wild-Heather, I mean, they had the chance to get rid of her and they didn't use it.

17. Trial by Tri-Armed Triathalon-Heather, same reason.

18. Haut Camp-Ture-Heather.

19. Camp Castaways-Mr. Coconut, Owen was creeping me out.

20. Alien Resurr-eggtion-Geoff and Bridgette, their kissing also annoyed me.

21. Riot on Set-Owen, though you couldn't really blame anyone specific for the Killer Grips' loss in this episode.

22. 3:10 to Crazytown-Trent, I'd also be upset by the cheating.

23. The Chefshank Redemption-Gwen, I'd be suspicious of her.

24. The Sand Witch Project-Lindsay, for her bossiness.

25. Full Metal Drama-Lindsay also, at least Justin tried eventually.

26. Ocean's Eight or Nine-I'd also vote off courtney even though it was against the rules.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CrystalCoconut

[2]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 11
    This isnt how I want the order to go. This is just who id vote for.
    2. Courtney
    3. Harold (HE did horrible in the challenge)
    4. Noah
    5. Heather
    6. Sadie.
    7. Courtney
    8. Izzy
    9. Cody
    10. Beth
    11. Sadie
    12. Harold
    13. Harold
    14. no vote off
    15. Eva
    15. Trent
    16. Bridgette 17. No vote off
    18. No vote off 19. Heather
    20. Heather
    21. Heather
    22. Heather
    23. Owen
    24. No vote off
    25. Heather
    26. Gwen

Riankg

[3]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 6

I only did the TDA ones.

2. Alien Resurr-eggtion- Geoff and Bridgette, their kissing annoyed me.

3. Riot on Set- Justin, he didnt nothing in that episode. Maybe Izzy she blew up that challenge with her crazyness but still she sometimes help a lot.

5. 3:10 to Crazytown- Trent, I'd also be upset by the cheating.

7. The Chefshank Redemption- Gwen, I'd be suspicious of her. But I would remeber that she was a good person so i would rather vote in Harold or Heather

9. The Sand Witch Project- Justin, because he doesnt do nothing in most of the episodes he is in. And do not try saying that Justin helped..because he didnt. Lindsay wasnt being bossy she was trying to make them dont lost the challenge again. Let's see Beth couldnt scream how would she be another one else besides the killer? Maybe Izzy could be the killer so Owen and her wouldnt be kissing and forgeting the challenge. In the other part of the challenge they would lose, besides they did, but they would lose in the first thing that the Gaffers did, that was Harold's stupid ghost ball. Lindsay didnt bight that one. And the blood wall? Lindsay didnt bight that one too, she used Owens help to prove that it was fake. And hello she depended in that little gadget to prove that it wasnt a ghost thing, yes she did..but still she used it in a good way. But then DJ did that..ahrh...DJ ��. If she didnt screamed with them they would already be outside and would have lose the challenge before proving if it was a real ghost. And you guys cant say nothing..Courtney was really more bossy, and still they losed. And doesnt metter if they almost win, in both cases they would have win if wasnt something called luck. Still they lost.

11. Full Metal Drama- Justin of course. He didnt nothing. Lindsay she made them continue in the challange. Dont forget that they were goint to quit the challenge. She said for them continue battling. So if Lindsay with Beth help (a lot of her help) didnt do nothing they would just lose again.

13. Ocean's Eight or Nine- Courtney..hello she was soo boosy. But I don't know..my second choice would be either Owen or Justin. But I think Owen because Justin helped getting Owen off of the safe, even that saving Owen made him crazy.

Edited on 08/04/2009 5:52pm
    Edited 3 total times.

tigerty101

[4]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 15

1. Not So Happy Campers Part 2 - Courtney, I would've given Ezekiel a chance to redeem himself.

2. The Big Sleep- Eva, probably would just go with the crowd.

3. Dodgebrawl - Lindsay, I'd pick brains over stupid anyday.

4. Not Quite Famous - Heather, just go with the crowd unless she bribed me with something.

5. The Sucky Outdoors - Sadie, Katie's more useful.

6. Phobia Factor - Courtney, again, I'd probably think her challenge was the easiest to pass out of those who failed.

7. Up the Creek - Izzy, I'd blame her the most for losing.

8. Paintball Deer Hunter - Heather, since I'd believe she started the whole paintball mutiny (I'd trust Cody saying he's a fast healer for atleast 1 challenge).

9. If you Can't Take the Heat - Owen, I wouldn't believe in the curse.

10. Who Can You Trust? - Sadie, probably just go with the crowd.

11. Basic Straining - Coutney, I'd think she'd gone insane by the end of the episode.

12. X-Treme Torture - Geoff, the others tried harder.

13. No Pain, No Game - Eva, just go with the crowd.

14. Search and Do Not Destroy - Leshawna, since I'd probably go to Trent to hear his side of the story, and then assume Leshawna was making things up.

15. Hide and Be Sneaky - Lindsay, I'd probably hate her by then

16. Wawnakwa Gone Wild - Izzy, I'd probably be afraid she'd hurt me like she did Heather.

17. Trial by Tri-Armed Triathalon - Heather, I guess I'd finally consider her a threat around here.

18. Haut Camp-Ture - Heather, I'd consider her the biggest threat to who I'd want to win.

19. Camp Castaways - Owen, I wouldn't consider Mr. Coconut a contestant, and wouldn't want to be around him anymore.

20. Alien Resurr-eggtion - Geoff and Bridgette, go with the crowd.

21. Riot on Set - Lindsay, because I'd like her the least out of everyone on the team, and because you can't really blame their loss on anyone.

22. 3:10 to Crazytown - Trent, be mad he cheated cheating.

23. The Chefshank Redemption - Heather probably, since I would want to get her out quickly before she can try anything mean like last season, I'd respect Gwen to much to vote her off over being suspicious.

24. The Sand Witch Project - Lindsay, she was bossy and annoying.

25. Full Metal Drama - Lindsay also, she was bossy and barely helped.

26. Ocean's Eight or Nine - Owen probably, not completely sure for this one if I'd vote for Courtney like the others did or not.

shishkabob999

[5]Aug 5, 2009
    • level: 9

You can't just base the results of the episodes over what happened when the person who was actually voted out wasn't there.

For example, if you voted off Courtney first, the talent competition would've been different - or maybe Ezekiel would've stayed awake longest, or played dodgeball, or something like that. It's the butterfly effect basically, where if you switch one detail in a situation, it causes a chain reaction that is completely different from what originally happened.

And as much as I'd like to, you can't vote Courtney off twice. =P

CrystalCoconut

[6]Aug 5, 2009
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    You can't just base the results of the episodes over what happened when the person who was actually voted out wasn't there.

Yes yes we can

TDMe

[7]Aug 5, 2009
    • level: 7

1. Not So Happy Campers Part 2 -Ezekiel

2. The Big Sleep-Harold

3. Dodgebrawl -Noah (if i was in the game,he'd be a threat)

4. Not Quite Famous - Heather

5. The Sucky Outdoors - Sadie

6. Phobia Factor -Harold

7. Up the Creek -Leshawna

8. Paintball Deer Hunter -Heather

9. If you Can't Take the Heat - Owen

10. Who Can You Trust? -Sadie

11. Basic Straining -Harold

12. X-Treme Torture -Geoff

13. No Pain, No Game - Eva

14. Search and Do Not Destroy -Trent

15. Hide and Be Sneaky -DJ (i would probably be annoyed by his whining by then

16. Wawnakwa Gone Wild -Heather

17. Trial by Tri-Armed Triathalon -Owen

18. Haut Camp-Ture - Heather

19. Camp Castaways - Owen

20. Alien Resurr-eggtion -Duncan(threat) and Geoff(one gone makes the other consentrate)

21. Riot on Set -Owen

22. 3:10 to Crazytown -Trent

23. The Chefshank Redemption -Heather

24. The Sand Witch Project -Lindsay

25. Full Metal Drama -Lindsay

26.Oceans 8 or Nine-Owen

DC-Dude

[8]Aug 5, 2009
    • level: 26

1. Ezekiel, he wasn't that useful IMO.

2. Sadie, she fell asleep like, immediately.

3. Noah.

4. Heather, definetly.

5. Katie.

6. Tyler

7. Cody

8. Probably Beth. Even though I like her, after she stood up to Heather, there wasn't much opportunity.

9, 10, 11. Heather.

12. Harold.

13. Heather.

15. EVA! EVA!

16. Heather

17. Heather

18. Heather

19. DJ

20. Heather

21. Heather

22. Heather

24. Heather

25. Owen

26. Owen

OK!

I don't know what I would do for TDA.

Edited on 08/05/2009 4:58pm

nintendo401

[9]Aug 5, 2009
    • level: 1

Not so happy campers-Courtney(Zeke would probably learn his lesson)

the big sleep-Eva

dofgebrawl-Noah(Lindsay is my favorite)most of the challenges really didnt need much brains

Not quite famous-Heather(duh)

Sucky outdoors-sadie

phobia factor-Tyler, at least Courtney was close to Jumping Tyler just sat there in a fetal position not even attempting

up the creek-I guess Izzy even though I like her

paint ball deer hunt-Cody, I know he said he heals fast but I dont think he can heal in less than 24 hours

if you cant take the heat-Owen, Beth could just head back to boney island and put the doll back

who you can trust-I guess Geoff

Basic Straining-I dont know

X-treme torture-Harold did his part in the past

no pain no game-Eva(threat)

search and do not destroy-Leshawna(since she told everyone to vote Trent)

Hide and be sneaky-Duncan(I hate him and he's the biggest threat)

wawanakwa gone wild-Izzy would be to dangerous to keep

trial by triatholon-Gwen would be a threat

haunt Campture-Heather

Camp Castaways-Mr coconut

TDA

alien resurregation-Geoff and Heather(I like Bridgette and without Geoff she could concentrate)

Riot on set-dont know

3:10 to Crazytown-Trent(do I need to say why)

Chefshank Redemption-Gwen

Sand witch project-Justin

Full Metal Drama-Dont know

Oceans Eight or Nine-Courtney(I dont Like being bossed around)

CrystalCoconut

[10]Aug 8, 2009
    TDA VOTES

Alien : B+G
    Riot: Izzy
    Wacky: Trent
    Episode 7: Gwen
    Sand: Beth
    Full ZMetal: Lindsey
    Ocean: OWen

survivor980

[11]Aug 10, 2009
    • level: 4

ONLY IN SEASON 1!!!

1. Courtny

2. Eva

3. Noah

4. Justin

5. Katie or Sadie

6. Tyler

7. Izzy

8. Cody

9. Owen

10. Katie or Sadie

11. Ezekiel

12. Harold

-No one Voted off-

-Izzy and Eva return-

13. Eva

14. Trent

15. Izzy

16. Bridget

17. Beth

18. Heather

19. DJ

20. Leshwana

21. Mr. Coconut

22. Gwen

23. Duncan

24. Lindsay

Winner- Geoff

alagaesian

[12]Aug 11, 2009
    • level: 12
    This is specifically who I would have voted for, had I been a part of the game and on the loosing team. This also assumes that my presence and vote choices did not effect the elimination order. But, I'm assuming that I'm playing the game, so a good deal of strategy is involved.

TDI

Not So Happy Campers - Ezekiel. I'm a girl, but it's also good strategy. If we leave Courtney on, she's the scapegoat for our next trip to the campfire ceremony. Hence, another round in which I am safe. If we leave Ezekiel, there will be six guys and only four girls on the team, and he remains safe long enough to redeem himself. No free rounds for me!

Big Sleep - Eva. I'd be sleeping in the same cabin as her, and I don't exactly get along with people who have anger-management problems. If I value my life, I vote for her. Besides, there's a chance Courtney will screw up again, so I get my free pass next campfire.

Dodgebrawl - Lindsay! It is pretty obvious by now that she has the intelligence of a brick. While Noah was being lazy, I can sort of relate to him on terms of intelligence. If he survives this round, he owes me, and I can use that to possibly form an alliance with him. The underestimated smart people usually win!

Not Quite Famous - Heather. By now, I would be pretty ticked off at her. If she comes to me and asks me to vote for Justin, I would say yes, then turn around and vote her off. If she survives, she won't suspect anything, since it's a secret ballot. And if she gets voted off, what can she do about it?

The Sucky Outdoors - Sadie, for reasons that the show itself explains well enough. Besides, the 'EEEEE!'-ing would be killing my brain. Katie did better in the dodge ball competition and looks more physically fit, so she is more worth keeping.

Phobia Factor - Courtney. This is the time I decide to take my free round. While she is still annoying everyone and loosing challenges, her new relationship with Duncan will make it harder to vote her off in the future. Besides, considering Tyler's appalling record in challenges, he can easily replace her as the scapegoat.

Up the Creek - Linsday. She's still being a ditz. Even if Izzy is a psycho, she didn't tell the Bass how to win on purpose. Besides, on a show as insane as this, it is the insane who do especially well in challenges!

Paintball Deer Hunter - Heather. She's loosing us more challenges than Cody ever would have, and she's probably annoying the heck out of me right now. Besides, Cody can now become a scapegoat and ensure me a round of safety.

If You Can't Take the Heat - Owen. I don't believe in curses, and Owen is the direct cause for our loss. Heather is annoying, but everyone knows not to trust her, and she will become essentially powerless once the merge hits. Actually, she might be powerless right now, seeing as Lindsay was partly responsible for locking Heather in the fridge. So, yeah, Heather's now the scapegoat.

Who Can You Trust? - Sadie. She is not as useful in challenges as the other six. Considering the well-rounded Bass team, I would expect them to win the next two challenges before the merge, since Heather and Lindsay are still causing trouble for the Gophers. Thus, I don't need any more scapegoats.

Basic Straining - Duncan. This is when I want to start getting rid of the threats. I talk to Harold, DJ and Bridgette, trying to get them to vote of Duncan too. I would vote off Geoff, since the nice guys win 70% of the time, but Bridgette would never vote him off. So, Duncan needs to go.

X-Treme Torture - Duncan again. It's easier to vote him off than Geoff, seeing as Bridgette is still there. Me, Harold and possibly DJ and Bridgette vs. Duncan and Geoff. It's a little bit risky because it could provoke Duncan and company into voting me off, but Harold will probably take the hit instead of me. Besides, the merge is almost here!

No Pain No Game - Eva. She is picking on Bridgette, and she's clearly a threat. Why would I want to keep her in the game?

Search and Do Not Destroy - Trent. I only hear about the incident from LeShawna, and she hates Heather. I'm probably getting a version of the story saying that Trent was frenching her. So, yes, I'm going to vote him out. Better him than me.

Hide and Be Sneaky - Duncan, again. He's more of a threat than Owen. Plus, there's a chance that I can convince Lindsay to vote off Duncan as well. Four to three to two to Geoff, Duncan should get eliminated. One threat down.

Wawanakwa Gone Wild - Heather. I would eliminate Duncan, but two of his friends are still there, and because he at least tried to help Heather in her challenge, some alliance or romance might be going on. Besides, it's actually quite easy to get rid of her because her only possible friend is Duncan.

Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon - Duncan. Get Gwen and LeShawna to help, saying that it will be easier to get rid of Heather. Then I can convince Heather that Duncan is trying to manipulate her. Damaging her pride like that might be enough to get rid of him. Nothing personal against Duncan, he's just the largest threat.

Haut Camp-ture - Heather! She's probably the reason I got eliminated in the first place. Although, I probably get caught in the LeShawna vortex.

TDA

Alien Resurr-egg-tion - Duncan and LeShawna. Aka, the two largest threats.

Riot on Set - Izzy. Her craziness has probably started to have an affect on my sanity. Besides, being a girl, I'm probably at least slightly hypnotized by Justin, so he'll keep me from voting for Lindsay, Beth, or himself. Plus, I'm not about to vote off Owen and Trent when they've actually HELPED us win.

3:10 to Crazytown - Trent. Duh.

Chefshank Redemption - Gwen. She caused us to loose. Either she's throwing challenges, or she's not a good competitor this season. Plus, this makes Heather the next target, not me. I'm a huge fan of making scapegoats, you must realize.

The Sandwich Project - Lindsay, for reasons Beth has already stated. Plus, she's still the dumb blond she was in season one. It doesn't help in challenges when Justin is CLEARLY the leader! (Note: Justin's powers)

Full Metal Drama - Izzy. Justin tells me to vote that way, and it feels like her insanity is leeching into me. The choice is clear! Besides, now Lindsay's a scapegoat.

Ocean's Eight or Nine - Owen. Courtney may have been screaming at us, but she DID get us about two feet from winning. And right about now, I feel really scared of Owen, because he nearly ate us. Besides, I'm not about to let that guy fly under the radar for two seasons in a row!

radicalm18

[13]Aug 12, 2009
    • level: 3

I'm from the USA so I don't have the latest episodes, but I'll update.

Not So Happy Campers-Courtney, she's annoying and a chicken

The Big Sleep-Eva, anger management problems.

Dodgebrawl-Noah, if it wasn't his forte, he should have proved it.

Not Quite Famous-Heather, I think you know why

Sucky Outdoors-Sadie, I like Katie better

Phobia Factor-Courtney, she was afraid of jelly!

Up the Crrek-Izzy

Paintball Deer Hunter-Owen, I hate him

If You Can't Take the Heat-Owen, he ate all the food

Who Can You Trust-Geoff, sorry but you realy messed up in this episode

Basic Straining-Courtney

Xtreme Toture-Duncan

No Pain, No Game-Eva, she still has anger management

Search and Do Not Destroy-I don't really know in this episode. I would join LeShawna's alliance at first, but when Heather was invincible I wouldn't want to vote off Trent. I'd actually vote off Gwen.

Hide and Be Sneaky-Since I'm a boy, I'd be in the boy's alliance and vote off Bridgette.

Wawanakwa Gone Wild-Izzy again

Tri-Armed Triathalon-LeShawna becuase she's a bad teammate

After The Dock Of Shame-If I were at the Dock of Shame, I'd vote Heather.

Are We There Yeti?-Owen

The Last Episode, Really!-I'd be in Gwen's peanut gallery

Alien Ressur-eggtion-Gwen and Trent (I forget if they are invincible, if they are I vote Owen and Izzy)

Riot on Set-E-Scope

3:10 to Crazytown-Trent

Aftermath 1: I'd be on Team Gwen

Prison episode (I forget the name)-Heather

The Sand Witch Project-Izzy

radicalm18

[14]Sep 5, 2009
    • level: 3

Here's my update:

Full Metal Drama-Izzy

Oceans Eight...or Nine-Owen

TDMe

[15]Sep 5, 2009
    • level: 7
    you could hav just edited

suiteferb

[16]Sep 6, 2009
    • level: 14
    For my TDI elimination, watch on YouTube "TDI: How I Would Have Eliminated Them" (by phineassprouse).

DC-Dude

[17]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 26

TDA VOTES (didn't feel like editing)

These are including the episodes that no one was voted off in:

Monster Cash- Probably Nobody!

Alien Resurregtion- Geoff and Izzy, giving Bridgette another chance.

Riot On Set!- Either DJ or Izzy

Beach Blanket Bogus- Trent

3:10 To Crazytown- Trent or Leshawna

The Chefshank Redemption: Lindsay, Gwen or DJ

One Flu Over The Cukoos: DJ, Owen, or Leshawna

The Sand-Witch Project: Justin, Lindsay or DJ

Masters Of Disasters: Owen, not too useful anymore.

Full Metal Drama: Lindsay, Heather or Leshawna

Ocean's Eight- Or Nine: Courtney or Owen. Definetly not Beth, who is always trying!

cartoon500

[18]Sep 23, 2009
    • level: 2

TDI

Not So Happy Campers Part 2-Ezekiel(sexist comments made the females despise him)

The Big Sleep-Sadie(Her friendship with Katie is interferring with Bass)

DodgeBrawl-Noah(He's lazy)

Not Quite Famous-Heather(She read Gwen's whole diary to the world)

Sucky Outdoors-Eva(Her grudge with Bridgette i getting a little out of hand)

Phobia Factor-Tyler(OMG whos afraid of chickens lol)

Up the Creek-Lindsay(She's stupid and basically useless)

Paintball DeerHunter-Beth(She has the curse Tiki Doll)

What Can Take the Heat-Owen(Fatso ate the ribs and gave Trent a concussion)

Who Can you Trust-Katie(She's a substitute to save Geoff)

Basic Straining-Harold(He chickened in the obstacle course)

X-Treme Torture-Geoff(Only Bass to fail a challenge)

THE MERGE

Remaining:Izzy,Gwen,Bridgette,Courtney,Justin,Trent,Duncan,Cody,Leshawna and DJ

Returning:Heather,Eva

No Pain No Game-Eva(Anger issues)

Search and Do Not Destroy-Heather(Most Hated Person)

Hide and Be Sneaky-Cody(He snitched the Guy's Alliance to Gwen)

That's Off the Chain-Leshawna(She didn't have a bike to begin with)

Hook,Line and Screamer-DJ(Who else?)

Wawanaka Gone Wild-Bridgette(Refused to bag an animal which was a chipmunk)

Trial Tri-Arm Trialthon-Justin(He was too far in the competition)

Haute Campture-Trent(He was nice)

Camp Castaway's-Mr.s Coconut(Izzy went nuts)

Are We There Yeti-Izzy(Chef hates her more than Gwen)

I Triple Dog Dare You-Courtney(Couldn't handle Harold's dare)

The Very Last Episode-Gwen(Runner Up)

Duncan(Winner)

TDA

Alien Resureggtion-Bridgette and Geoff(Kiss way too much)

Riot On the Set-Owen(Mess up his gut so he's not so useful)

3:10 to Crazy Town-Trent(Hes gone crazier than Izzy)

Chefshank Redemption-Heather(Don't mess with Gwen)

Sandwitch Project-E-scope(just to cheat a player off)

Full Metal Drama-Lindsay(She's just too dumb)

Ocean's Eight or Nine-Beth(Annoyed Courtney)

Million Dolar Babies-DJ(Felt too guilty)

THE MERGE

Remaining:Courtney,Justin,Harold,Gwen,Duncan,Izzy and Leshawna

Dial M for Merger-Leshawna

Super Hero-ld-Justin