We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Who saw the latest episode?

ultimatekey

[1]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 22

Okay, it was funny but I'm just trying to point this out.

Okay, when I saw Cody in the confessional, he was the first one there, at the same time, I kind of feel like laughing, and pity. Because, I was wondering, why is he in a wheelchair, be cause judging by those bruises............. And another thing when Cody saw that bear, when he had a bag of chips, Cody could have at least run away, or do that emergency thing with bears(make yourself taller) but wait Codys not tall enough, but if I saw a bear, the first thing i'll do is run away, and scream.

I was happy for Beth to stand up to Heather, and she is out of the alliance, and she is friends with Leshawna, but now it is Lindsays turn to stand up to her! At the end when Cody got voted off, Beth offfered to take him to the dock, and Beth kissed him, so that means we know that she liked him, but Beth could have at least waited till the ship comes to take Cody away, because she just left him, and he fell in the water.............

Oh, yeah about D.J, why was that guy acting like a deer, the whole thing is pretend, he was eating the grass and stuff, I mean why? When Owen was chasing D.J up the mountain, and Owen ran out of ammo, D.j was mad at him, then he threw Owen off the cliff, into the water, which is weird because I thought D.J was a strong guy, but have a nice heart, wait, I would have done the same thing to somebody, if they were pretending tto act like a hunter, and finally ran out of ammo, making me scared.

Trent and Gwen: Where were those guys, probably making out!

We learned that Leshawna eyes are blurred

Also, Harold, Geoff, and Bridgette make a good team, at paintball, Bridgette mainly joins because she wants to destroy Heather.

Owen shouldnt have ate those beans, I mean he needs to learn how to hold it, because Duncan, and D.J smelled it, that part with D.J and Owen, and when Owen farts, I thought that was D.J but it was Owen. Eww, and he dont know how to be a good hunter, he got attacked by that snake, he screamed, oh wait, people would do the same thing if they saw a snake. I mean, he acting like hes in the discovery channel, hunting deer, like I said about D.J its pretend.

Courtney knows that she liked that part when her and Duncan antlers got stuck, she knows she like that!

Apparently, Duncan was scared in the beginning when he heard the helicopter, he thought it was the police, he was scared, and he woke up the boys in their pajamas, well Chris woke everyone up in the helicopter!

Well, those where the thing that I was just trying to point out.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

raimundorox

[2]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 3
    Do you watch the episodes on youtube? The user's name is Saradomin[insert munbers] or sumting like that. They have the episodes up to "The Brunch of Disgustingness."

jojo2014

[3]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 5
    saradomin815 but he i think its a dude got kicked out the last episode was either hide and be sneaky or thats off the chain.i dont know why he got kicked out but he did and that sux.

ultimatekey

[4]Aug 1, 2008
    Okay, Raimundorox, I saw it on cartoonnetwork. JoJo2014, who were you talking about? Cody, yeah that was said, he got kicked off, because he cant compete no more you know he got mauled by that bear. Well at least Beth kissed him!

jojo2014

[5]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 5
    i was replying to raimonux that saradomin815 posted shows that he recorded from canada onto youtube but he got kicked out from youtube so no more latest episodes from him.
    Edited on 08/01/2008 8:15pm

TDI101

[6]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    The last ep I saw was hide and be sneaky but he will have more ep upload on VeohTv Just go to the forums I have really bad news people go to the msg that I sent. Click on the first link and there he is but he's going from start
    Edited on 08/02/2008 6:06pm

ultimatekey

[7]Aug 2, 2008
    Um, guys I'm talking about Paintball Deer Hunter, and I'm just trying to point these things out!