We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Who do you hate?

imverybasic

[21]Jan 2, 2008
    • level: 16
    I guess everyone was to blame, mainly Owen and Heather.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dark_Deity11

[22]Jan 2, 2008
    • level: 1
    But Really:

KatieSadie-They deserve 1 name because there's 1 name between them

Heather-Evil

Lindsay-Idiot

Owen-obvious reasons

and lastly

HAROLD-too much like Napoleon Dynamite. His briefs were nasty. So was the mini one.

Dark_Deity11

[23]Jan 2, 2008

I guess everyone was to blame, mainly Owen and Heather.

Meh..watch

Votes:

Heather: Duncan

Gwen: Duncan

Owen: Heather (Episode 21. Heather is a *****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************)************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************8

Duncan: Obviously Owen

damitch18

[24]Jan 2, 2008
    • level: 11

The people who I really hated had to be:

Kattie/Sadie: They were so useless and stupid

Beth: Was annoying and pathetic

The people who were bad but I still loved:

Heather: She was a huge b***h but she was awesome b***h!

Harold: He was a spaz but every group needs a spaz.

i_cant_decide

[25]Jan 28, 2008
    Why does everyone hate Heather? Not that I like her...
    I guess I hate Owen, maybe Harold and Beth. Okay, I don't hate anyone, but I dislike them.

HankL

[26]Jan 28, 2008
    • level: 18
    How could anyone hate Owen? He was the friggin' life of the party, man! Nah... I hated Heather, Eva, Noah, and sometimes Chris McClain. Katie and Sadie--I wouldn't go so far as to say I hated them--just found them annoying. Everyone else I liked quite well!
    Edited on 01/28/2008 9:06pm

imverybasic

[27]Jan 29, 2008
    I don't hate Owen. I'm not crazy about him, but I don't hate him. I guess I hate Heather (for being so mean,) Eva, Courtney, Gwen, I don't hate Leshawana but you know... I also thought that Katie and Sadie were annoying.

HankL

[28]Jan 30, 2008
    I liked the Fact that Harold had that Napoleon Dynamite mojo going on. He was also great doing his Matrix moves in Dodgeball, man!

_dogs_41

[29]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 3
    harold got courtney off so i hate harold. i also hate heather,noah eva and bridgget she was a traider.

imverybasic

[30]Feb 5, 2008
    I like Harold for doing that and usually, I'm not too crazy about him. I find Harold to be annoying so I add him to my 'hate' list. But Courtney is a real jerk for treating everyone like dirt like that. Though if Harold wanted his revenge, why not simply just vote off Duncan or Geoff. He wanted to vote off the person Duncan loved but he could have voted off Bridgette, but he likes her. So, did I just answer my own question? I also don't recall Bridgette saying to Eva or behind Eva's back that she needed anger management lessons. In fact, she was the only one not complaining about her until her return, so I need that explained to me.
    Edited on 02/05/2008 1:00pm

bltduffy

[31]Feb 18, 2008
    imverybasic wrote:
    I like Harold for doing that and usually, I'm not too crazy about him. I find Harold to be annoying so I add him to my 'hate' list. But Courtney is a real jerk for treating everyone like dirt like that. Though if Harold wanted his revenge, why not simply just vote off Duncan or Geoff. He wanted to vote off the person Duncan loved but he could have voted off Bridgette, but he likes her. So, did I just answer my own question? I also don't recall Bridgette saying to Eva or behind Eva's back that she needed anger management lessons. In fact, she was the only one not complaining about her until her return, so I need that explained to me.

im _dogs_41 but with a different account. Because i tried changing my email and everything got mixed up. because bridg went on owens side insted of gwen. so bridge is a backstabbe.

imverybasic

[32]Feb 20, 2008
    But before that. Bridgette didn't backstab anybody and Eva was still mean to her. But that just proves that Bridgette is not a loyal friend. She was convinced by Owen but maybe she joined his side because Geoff was there. Good thing that she did though because Gwen is just a jerk who's mean to everyone and doesn't have a reason until you find out later in the series.

bltduffy

[33]Feb 22, 2008
    imverybasic wrote:
    But before that. Bridgette didn't backstab anybody and Eva was still mean to her. But that just proves that Bridgette is not a loyal friend. She was convinced by Owen but maybe she joined his side because Geoff was there. Good thing that she did though because Gwen is just a jerk who's mean to everyone and doesn't have a reason until you find out later in the series.
    gwen is not a jerk. im not atlking about that part with eva that was courney. bridge is a back stabber.

HankL

[34]Feb 23, 2008

I don't see how sitting on Owen's side was backstabbing to Gwen. Bridgette got along well with both Owen and Gwen, and even Gwen and Owen got on well with eachother, so the competition between the two of them was a friendly one, as opposed to one between Gwen and Heather. Even so, Heather tried to foul things up for Gwen, but ended up causing more trouble for Owen than anyone else, and Owen still won thanks to the brownies and the Fan.

To me, the only characters truly worthy of hate are Heather and Eva due to their overall mean nature. Eva was more of a physical angry bully type, but she at least shot straight with everybody. Heather was the manipulating back-stabbing biatch who would turn on Lindsey, Beth and whomever else for convenience. I'm really glad she got her head shaved and ended up in the confession Outhouse after Owen took a massive DUMP due to her laxative-laced muffin she intended to mess up Gwen. Karma is a BEAUTIFUL thing!!!

imverybasic

[36]Feb 23, 2008

I think I know why Heather is like that. I read on the website that she used to be overweight and her brother makes fun of her. And although that probably tore her up inside, she decided to create an image to vow on sort of like a revenge on everyone on the island, even though they didn't deserve it, just to build herself up and probably thinks that that is what will make her win the competition. Heather probably feels that winning $100,000 will change her life for the better even though everyone else vies for it just as much. Eva probably used to get abused at home or grew up in a not so friendly environment, before coming onto the show, which just makes the pressure of getting along with people even harder for her.

bltduffy wrote:
    imverybasic wrote:
    gwen is not a jerk. im not atlking about that part with eva that was courney. bridge is a back stabber.

But when Courtney left the island, Eva decided to get "revenge" and called her a backstabber for voting her of, even though it was a team effort. So the question is, Geoff, DJ and Duncan were there, so why couldn't Eva get back at them? I know that they're guys but it could be possible that they fear Eva just as much Bridgette does. And when Eva said that Bridgette told her that she needed anger management, what episode was that?

ChrissyRhodes

[37]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 4
    I don't know why, but Owen kind of gets on my nerves. Plus, I think Duncan's a jerk.

charzoid

[38]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 5
    I can't decide at the moment=)

gideonbernstein

[39]Jun 14, 2008
    • level: 45
    I would vote for Heather. She is a grade-A witch. But I also hate Chris Maclain for putting the campers through all that hell. He deserves much worse than getting dumped in the water. As a matter of fact, he should be locked up for negligence and 22 counts of child endangerment.
    Edited on 06/15/2008 3:36pm

Will2Power

[40]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 4
    I'm pretty much with the majority in the Heather hatred, and I also agree that Harold reminded me a lot of Napoleon Dynamite in the voice and personality departments.