We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

which one would you chose?

anusha2

[1]Jun 23, 2011
    • level: 2

would you rather chose....

1) total drama island 2) total drama action or 3) total drama world tour

who do you think is funniest from the 3?..

1) owen 2) Duncan 3) harold

your fav character?

you can add on if you want!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iamtunk

[2]Jun 25, 2011
    • level: 13
    1) total drama island 2) total drama action or 3) total drama world tour

idk...i'm torn between TDI and TDWT. I mean tdi was just seemed better written or whatever. but I liked a lot of stuff that happened in TDWT

who do you think is funniest from the 3?..

harold. owen is more annoying and gross than anything. duncan can be a total craphead at times

your fav character?

heather!

stephdumas

[3]Jun 28, 2011
    • level: 10

Hard to chose, it's a very close tie between TDI and TDWT

-The more funny are Duncan and Harold. Owen is ok when he's with Izzy and/or Noah. On the other hand, his fart jokes are a bit cliche.

Favorites characters in no specific order are Geoff, Bridgette, Gwen, Courtney, Duncan, Harold, Trent, Cody, Lindsay, Heather, Justin, Blaineley, Tyler, Izzy, Noah, Ezekiel (before he was turned into a "golem"), Owen.

Taylorg8

[4]Jul 3, 2011

I would choose TDI... I think TDI was the best season so far...

Owen is the funniest of those 3 even though Duncan is my favorite character... but if i had to chose the funniest character out of every character i would choose Izzy.

Favorite Character= DUNCAN!!!

lastmarshmallow

[5]Jul 4, 2011
    • level: 4

TDI was a great season definitely, but I find it to be kind of overrated and I honestly prefer World Tour for four big reasons.

1. The singing. Nuff' said.

2. Heather/Alejandro, my favorite TD pairing.

3. Alejandro in general. IMO he's, by far, the best villain in the series.

4. Heather winning, or Alejandro winning in the alternate ending. Either way, the winner is a good strategist that actually deserves the prize (i.e. NOT Owen).

For the second question, it's a tough choice between Harold and Duncan, but I'd have to say Duncan. He just seems to have half of the show's best lines (Noah gets the other half).

Favorite character: Heather

SqueakyYugi

[6]Jul 17, 2011

Island, simply because everything was still fresh, and they weren't afraid to break the characters out of their archetypes. It was also the only time that the winner was actually relevant to the plot; Gwen would probably not have gambled her winnings, thus ending the series then and there.

Szcesny

[7]Aug 11, 2011
    • level: 2

World Tour.

I like Island but watching an episode of it again feels strange to me. You can tell that the voice-acting was terrible back then compared to today's (expected with them still trying to be in character) and I also have a problem with the winner of the series and the lack of any strategist besides Heather. Duncan showed promise to challenge her per say but everything he did seemt to end the next episode for some reason (Guys Alliance, his alliance with Heather). Most of the characters left undeveloped. However, the positives come from the challenges which I think are fantastic.

Action was a major dissapointment in every department: A strategist wasn't around until the later half of the show and that wasn't consistent. The elimination order is atrocious, uninteresting characters returned (bar Courtney) and they practically changed Justin's character mid-way through the season. They probably thought of Alejandro and World Tour in the middle of the show's making and made him a comic-relief character. The character roster was the major downfall since it was almost every developed character in it (except Beth and Justin). The challenges aren't bad and are unique though.

World Tour isn't perfect but finally we get to see two strategists go at it. Granted, Heather didn't do much in that regard but she still kept an eye for Alejandro for being a foe. The challenges and the different settings always changes the mood of the show, some characters got some needed development (ugh, besides Ezekiel...) but the elimination order and songs are average at best. I think that Tyler should have lasted until the merge instead of loudmouth Owen and Ezekiel should have been the last member of Victory left imo. I think it would have been interesting to see Ezekiel socially interact more with the characters and see how Al/Heather try to convince him in an alliance. Oh well...

AlexandrosMar1

[8]Jul 9, 2012
    • level: 6

would you rather chose....

Total Drama World Tour, becausea female actually won a season. They added a better antagonist, who happens to be better than Justin and Courtney. In fact, Alejandro removed Justin, Harold, Bridgette, LeShawna, DJ, Noah, Tyler, Gwen, Owen, Blaineley, Courtney, Duncan, and Cody.

Owen is the funniest of the three. Why? Because he is theonly good guy(the other being Cameron)to havewon a season of Total Drama. Duncan is a horrible contestant since the DxGxC Triangle got him in the Final Five for the third time in the row. Harold is the one who suffers a lot because of Duncan.

your fav character?

Heather. I like her for multiple reasons:

1) She is the first season winner to have won on her own. (Owen won TDI because of brownies, and Duncan won TDAby vote)

2) She is the first (and currently the only)season winnerto not return after her eimination (at some point in TDI or TDA), whereas Owen, winner of TDI, returned to TDA, and Duncan, winner of TDA, returned to TDWT.

3) She is the first woman to win a season of "Total Drama".

4) She is the only female, as well as one of thetwo contestants (with Owen being the other one),to have been in the Final Three, more than once. If one counts Courtney as 3rd Place (since she was eliminated with Owen in "Top Dog"), then she would be the only contestant to have accomplished that achievement.

5) She is the best antagonist (the other being Alejandro) to be on "Total Drama".

6) I'm pretty sure that Heather is the highest ranking contestant on "Total Drama", because she beat Alejandro in the Finale.