We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Which contestants would you like to see return in a future season?

AC

[1]Nov 15, 2014
    • level: 6

If you had to pick one character to return in a future season of Total Drama who would you choose and why? It doesnt have to be your favorite character it could be a character that you want to see more development from or maybe you just like there presents. Tell me in the comments!

Edited on 08/23/2015 12:34pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4EverGreen

[2]Nov 17, 2014
    • level: 44

Here's who I would like to see return (in no particular order) in a future season: Ezekiel (Normal and lasting until at LEAST the Final Six), Eva (getting VERY far as a villain but NOT winning!), Noah (Potential Final Three Fail-Win), Katie and Sadie (preferably on separate teams), Tyler, Izzy/Explosivo! (For the ROFL's!), Cody (only to see how his relationship with Sierra is turning out), Courtney (just so she can be voted off FIRST!!!!), Harold, Trent (to see him on a season WITHOUT Gwen), Bridgette, LaShawna (For some redemption for what happened in season 3), Heather (as a good source of drama), Owen (to prove that he's more than just fat), Blainely (so she can prove that she IS the CPN5 Goddess that we all KNOW she is!), Sierra (without Cameron and MOSTLY without Cody), Alejandro (just so he can be BETRAYED by Eva), Dakota (Normal), B (so that he can FINALLY speak), Anne Maria (Without Mike/Vito), Brick (to see a possible Jo/Brick romance blossom), Jo (same reason as Brick), Sam (he STILL needs more screen-time), Scott, Zoey (Without Mike), Lightning (just so he can be voted off EARLY again!!!!), Leonard (to see if he actually HAS some skills), Rodney (to see if he can FINALLY get a girlfriend), Samey (so she can be in a season WITHOUT Amy), Ella (to see her do more than just sing), Dave (potential villain as a result of Sky rejecting him), Max (to see how well he would fare in a season WITHOUT Scarlett), Jasmine, Sugar (because I would like to see how she would react with the first and second generation contestants), and Sky (to see how she would fare against Dave and having to deal with the consequences of her earlier decisions.) Laughing Enough said! Wink

skbrettbug

[3]Nov 23, 2014
    • level: 20
    The cast of Total Drama World Tour, minus Sierra, was pretty good. Had Ezekiel not turned into a monster it would have been even better. A season with that cast done over again would be neat. Not a big fan of this season's cast, I wouldn't want to see any of them back

ilikekatyperry

[4]Nov 25, 2014
    • level: 9

Eva. She needs WAY more screen time and not just four episodes.

AC

[5]Apr 12, 2015

ilikekatyperry wrote:

I completely agree. I mean Eva is extremely tough, she could walk through some of the challenges in the show, and if all fails, she could just fight her way into the finale.

Edited on 04/12/2015 12:39am

stephdumas

[6]May 6, 2015
    • level: 10

AC wrote:

ilikekatyperry wrote:

I completely agree. I mean Eva is extremely tough, she could walk through some of the challenges in the show, and if all fails, she could just fight her way into the finale.

I agree about Eva and let's also add Noah where in World Tour he was eleminated in the mid-run but I think he got the potential to go more further as well as Brick.

And I am the only one to see some future rivalry between Eva and Jo?

AC

[7]May 30, 2015

A Eva and Jo rivalry sounds like a cool idea.

stephdumas

[8]Jun 2, 2015
    • level: 10

AC wrote:

A Eva and Jo rivalry sounds like a cool idea.

Yeah and if Eva and Jo ends on the same team. Another possibility is an alliance of Jo and Eva until the merge.

AC

[9]Jul 3, 2015
    Agree with that also.

AC

[10]Jul 3, 2015

Dave and Ella: Yeah this plot didn't last long did it? Honestly, it could work and also redeem Dave for most of the fanbase who hate him. Ella could try to get with Dave by hanging out with him a lot, and first he's oblivious then maybe he finds out he is reluctant to take a relationship due to how Skave ended, but at the end he takes a chance and they start dating.

Katie and Sadie: We need development on these characters. They haven't done anything relevant or even plot wise, they were really just filler. They could really get developed personalities if we see them on their own or together, we just need more screen time on them so we can see their differences other than appearances.

Brick: He's a fan favorite and of the only few in ROTI to get so much praise. He went early yet he was amazing every second, so I think he deserves another slot.

AC

[11]Aug 23, 2015

Amy and Samey will actually come back for the next season (if there will be). Christine said they have some plans for both of them and she thinks they are "Fan favorites".