We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

When You first watched TDI...

Did you think Owen would win?

doguineta

[21]Jul 10, 2010
    • level: 20
    iamtunk wrote:
    i'm with you on wanting lindsay to win!

Cool! (SHe is my fav character)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iamtunk

[22]Jul 10, 2010
    • level: 13
    doguineta wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:

ack! she's mine too! or was...I think Heather's my favorite now, but Lindsay's an extremely close second (and Noah's an extremely close 3rd. all three are all kinda jumbled up close together, lol)

doguineta

[23]Jul 10, 2010
    iamtunk wrote:
    doguineta wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:

ack! she's mine too! or was...I think Heather's my favorite now, but Lindsay's an extremely close second (and Noah's an extremely close 3rd. all three are all kinda jumbled up close together, lol)

Except for Heather those are on my top 3 too. I guess the one that fills that spot is Harold, I really hope he returns later.

iamtunk

[24]Jul 10, 2010
    doguineta wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:
    doguineta wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:

Except for Heather those are on my top 3 too. I guess the one that fills that spot is Harold, I really hope he returns later.

he's not really one of my super favorites, but he's pretty entertaining. it would be cool to see him return.

doguineta

[25]Jul 11, 2010
    iamtunk wrote:
    doguineta wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:
    doguineta wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:

he's not really one of my super favorites, but he's pretty entertaining. it would be cool to see him return.

If the thoery that the 10 who appear in CN's TDWT Fan Talk pag are the final 10 indeed, Harold will return. And Lindsay will be in the top 10 too FTW!!

iamtunk

[26]Jul 11, 2010
    doguineta wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:
    doguineta wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:
    doguineta wrote:
    iamtunk wrote:

If the thoery that the 10 who appear in CN's TDWT Fan Talk pag are the final 10 indeed, Harold will return. And Lindsay will be in the top 10 too FTW!!

yay!

lastmarshmallow

[27]Jul 12, 2010
    • level: 4

Although I wasn't spoiled about it, I realized about halfway through the season that Owen would probably win because his comic nature would make him the "surprise" winner. I then spent the rest of the season practically begging for Owen to get voted off because I didn't want the writers to fall into such a lame cliche. *sigh*

At least TDA rectified that by having Duncan win.

Cyrope

[28]Sep 5, 2010
    • level: 8

I saw the promo maybe once or twice until I saw the first episode. I had my TV on and it came on and I was like "What the heck is this?", and then after it ended I was like "Oh my god I love this!". I've always been a big fan of Survivor, and making an elimination show with challenges that could be deadly and interesting along with the stupid drama of teens made this one of my favorite shows. In the second episode I wondered why Chris read a book called "The History of Canada" and why Owen has a maple leaf on his shirt, so I went on Wikipedia to see if it was Canadian. Guess where that got me? So the whole season I knew Owen would win, but I was hoping the whole time that it was just a lie... At first, I wanted Cody to win. Then he got eliminated, so then I liked Trent, but then he got eliminated. Then I realized how cool Duncan is and he became my favorite. After he left, I liked Gwen, and she got 2nd...

But I knew that they wouldn't make a specific genre of teen win. Like the "hot" people (Lindsay and Justin), the strong guy (DJ), the cool guy (Trent), ect. I'm surprised they made the rebel punk win second season, considering it was almost a Good VS. Evil type scenario.

Oh wow, I typed a lot haha. Good to be back on the forums!

saiyanman123

[29]Sep 5, 2010
    • level: 5

well i came pretty late into the show. in fact the first episode i saw was when izzy and eva return. i was rooting for dj and duncan but i tought heather was gonna win.

imverybasic

[30]Sep 6, 2010
    • level: 16

Believe it or not, I knew all-along that Owen would be a shoewin. For some reason, I found that the writers made the choice for the winner a little obvious. However, aside from Owen, I kind of believed that Leshawna had a real shot at winning. After showing Eva up in the 'torture wheel' challenge, she would not only become one of the finalists, I also thought that she would be the one to take Heather down.

4EverGreen

[31]Sep 6, 2010
    • level: 44

For "Total Drama Island" and "Total Drama Action," I avoided Wikipedia and season spoilers like the plague. I always hoped that Owen WOULD win because he seemed like such an underdog, especially to his fellow contestants on the first season. But I was keeping track of his strengths, and I realized there actually were a lot of hidden strengths to Owen that could take him all the way to the Final Three. I figured that Heather wouldn't win because of the way she treated everyone, and it gave me such joy to see Owen win the game AND get the girl; namely Izzy! I so hope that Owen and Izzy can get together again by the end of season three because they're so perfect together! Also, one last thing about Heather, I'm actually looking forward to a possible Heather Vs. Cody Season Three finale. I actually think Heather's got a good chance of winning this season because she's come such a long way from being just a villain with a cold heart to having sympathy and empathy for other people besides herself. During season one, I certainly never would've expected Heather to ever bring comfort to someone like Courtney after Gwen betrayed Courtney's trust the way she did. It's SO ironic that the anti-Heather who beat Heather in the first season, would end up becoming the very thing she hated in the third season. In a way, what Trent did by messing up his relationship in the second season is exactly what Gwen is doing in the third season! And this time, Gwen's not just messing up her OWN relationship with people, but with Duncan's and Courtney's relationship as well! Although to be fair, Courtney DOES kind of deserve it for all the yelling, screaming, and antagonizing she did in season two, but that still doesn't give Gwen the right to betray someone who had such trust in her. Finally, I expect Alejandro to fall and fall down HARD! Alejandro is taking Heather's first season game up a notch by actually using social skills to become fake friends with people, and then betray them when they least expect it! Needless to say, when Alejandro's downfall comes, I don't expect it to be pretty! Enough said!

TVdude3895

[32]Sep 7, 2010
    • level: 14

Woah. That is one cool Statement, bro.

4EverGreen

[33]Sep 7, 2010
    • level: 44

TVdude3895 wrote:

Woah. That is one cool Statement, bro.

Thank you.