We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

What will be Alejandro's downfall?

How will Alejandro be eliminated?

iamtunk

[21]Jul 6, 2010
    • level: 13
    heh, I could see both of those. but I have to admit, Alejandro/Heather seems a bit cliche. though I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LunaGirl196

[22]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 4
    Well it may be chilche but think about it. First off Heather really doesn't like anyone cause she thinks their dumb or they have bad strategies and she's impressed by him (Though she denies it and only accidentally said it once), Her rants over Alejandro remind me of Courtney's, Gwen's, and Bridgette's rants about Duncan, Trent, and Geoff, Their both together in theme song, Heather talks Alejandro right off the bat in her first confessional as the main subject, Almost everyone will probably start saying that Heather likes him (Due to the fact that the time he blew her a kiss both Gwen and Courtney were watching), and to top it all off their both the greatest challenge the other has faced I mean Heather's biggest weakness is flattery and Alejandro survives by charming people till they give him what he wants (To which he has yet to fully do to Heather).

So really it looks like there really isn't any more options for her besides Alejandro (Since she treats DJ horribly and I'm pretty sure the same will go for Noah) also when the writers put a girl in denial then you know it's going to happen. The only question that remains is how? I mean I could see Heather falling for him but, I have no clue how Alejandro would fall for her.

iamtunk

[23]Jul 13, 2010
    well, I agree with you. that's all stuff I already thought of. I mean, it DOES make sense and there are some signs that it could happen. but...eh, it just doesn't COMPLETELY peek my interest. (it's not too bad though) like I said it's too predictable to me. I want some variety. (NoahxHeather would be awesome - he could take her - and HeatherxDJ would be cute...if she was on the road to redemption) eh, I guess I'm just stuck in Fanon Land.

imverybasic

[24]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 16

SqueakyYugi wrote:

I think Sierra will be his downfall. She's expressed disdain towards him, isn't affected by his charms, and has done a pretty good job of manipulating thus far.

Sierra isn't smart enough to pull off that sort of plan, despite the fact the she's one of the only contestants immune to his charm. Plus, Alejandro would have to go another way, seeing as "the voted off by a technicality done by a dumb girl" idea has already been done before.

danleon07

[25]Jul 25, 2010
    • level: 10

Heres how I see it going down: he's in the middle of a challenge and trying to woo Heather, gets distracted, loses the challenge for Team Chris, and gets dropped like a rock.

doguineta

[26]Jul 28, 2010
    • level: 20
    danleon07 wrote:

Heres how I see it going down: he's in the middle of a challenge and trying to woo Heather, gets distracted, loses the challenge for Team Chris, and gets dropped like a rock.

Like in Slap Revolution, when he was against Sierra but saw Leshawna beating up Heather and distracted himself, and Sierra kicked him out of his platform and won...I could see that happening, if Heather makes it far..

I'd like Lindsay and Tyler voting him off, because of him trying to elimiate one of the 2. Would be awesome.

BrainMan820

[27]Jul 28, 2010
    • level: 16

I'd like to see him voted off by Tyler, the one person Alejandro doesn't seem to consider a threat. If it's a manipulation game, the only one who could handle it would be Courtney, as Alejandro is concentrating on Heather.

But they'll probably give it to Sierra. Damn chick is already god-mode as is, why not make her the hero too?

stephdumas

[28]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 10

Doubtful if the lightning will strike twice at the same place but could be possible then Alejandro's downfallmight be due to a new antagonist who arrived from nowhere, like what happened to Justin lost the role to Courtney in TDA?

AlexandrosMar1

[29]Dec 26, 2012
    • level: 6

The season already aired, and Alejandro ended up as Runner-Up, because he and Heather were the final two. To make a long story short, Heather managed to manipulate him at the last minute, and skid him off the volcano. This gave Heather more time to throw her tribute in the volcano, and win Total Drama World Tour, not long before Ezekiel steals the prize.

timgueguen

[30]Dec 26, 2012

Ummm, yeah, at this point most folks know how World Tour ended. Not much point in reviving a 2 year old thread to tell us stuff most of us know.

Edited on 12/26/2012 7:25pm