We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

What is the deal with Trent?

gwenfan2008

[1]Jul 24, 2008
    • level: 1

I've only watched a couple of TDI eps. The first was last week's episode where the campers faced their fears. The second I watched just a couple of hours ago. In this episode, the two teams of campers had to paddle in canoes to a creepy island. After they reached the island, Cody mentioned to Trent that Gwen was interested in Trent. Trent responded by saying he would rearrange Cody's face among other nastiness if Cody was pulling his leg, then returned to his usual relaxed demeanour after Cody offered to play love facilitator for Gwen and Trent.

So, I'm guess Trent is really a jerk. And Gwen likes this guy. Go figure. I know Cody's a bit anoying and you can't blame her for telling him to take a hike (Cody needs to grow up), but she really likes that douchebag Trent? Can I change my username please? Not wanting to spoil any outcomes on the show, but does Trent turn out to be a snake in the grass? I know Trent and Gwen are seen as one of the favorite couples on the show, but really.

Am I making too much out of this? Yes, it's just a show, but humor me for a moment.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jojo2014

[2]Jul 24, 2008
    • level: 5
    hes not really a jerk to anyone but if cody was messing around with him he would beat him up but thats it hes a pretty nice guy especially when hes around gwen but who knows maybe hell turn out to be a jerk or he could be that nice guy hes always been.

Kristy101

[3]Jul 25, 2008
    • level: 15
    Try looking at what Cody said in Trent's shoes. If someone who likes the person you like told you the guy or girl you likes likes you back at first you might not believe them for many reasons such as it might be a trick and or you don't want your feelings towards the other to be let out if they end up not feeling that way. Trent is just trying to make sure that his deeper feelings are kept secret that's all and besides Trent it one of the more kinder campers of the show.
    Edited on 07/25/2008 1:09am

NejiShikamaru

[4]Jul 25, 2008
    • level: 13
    ^ Exactly, Trent and Gwen both like each other, but haven't exactly expressed that. Sure you see them hanging out, but they haven't mentioned that they liked each other. He only threatened Cody because he likes Gwen and doesn't want Cody to say Gwen likes him to ruin his chances.

NatalieTV100

[5]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 10
    Trent's not a jerk. The only reason why he said that to Cody is because Cody is very immature and jokerish so Trent didn't want Cody to be liening about Gwen likeing him because he really likes her.