We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

What happened to the good old days of Total Drama?

UnovaChampion

[21]Jan 26, 2014
    • level: 19
    AC buddy I think you need to take a few steps back before trying to use big words when you don't know what they mean.

Gwen and Trent's relationship was one of the most boring and lame aspects of TDI, and no it wasn't just Trent's fault for being as bland as cardboard and being built up as nothing more than Gwen's dream guy, but it was also Gwen's for being so freaking beyond unlikeable and dragging every character around her down. For all the flack Mike and Zoey get, there's at least some substance to this lovebird soulmate approach instead of whiny goth girl falls for hot guy with a guitar.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AC

[22]Feb 3, 2014
    • level: 6

UnovaChampion wrote:
    AC buddy I think you need to take a few steps back before trying to use big words when you don't know what they mean. Gwen and Trent's relationship was one of the most boring and lame aspects of TDI, and no it wasn't just Trent's fault for being as bland as cardboard and being built up as nothing more than Gwen's dream guy, but it was also Gwen's for being so freaking beyond unlikeable and dragging every character around her down. For all the flack Mike and Zoey get, there's at least some substance to this lovebird soulmate approach instead of whiny goth girl falls for hot guy with a guitar.

LIE! Gwen and Trent was the best couple on TDI! So many people on deviantART are worried that they broke up. So please UnovaChampion, don't you care that Total Drama has jumped the shark after Island? Can't you listen to the fans ondeviantART? Akria500 says he REALLY misses Gwen and Trent as a couple.

UnovaChampion

[23]Feb 16, 2014
    Total Drama hasn't jumped any sharks, although it has had a plethora of them appear over the years, most notably Fang. I don't care what a bunch of deviantART junkies think about an animated pairing. And I especially don't care about anything Akria500 has to say. They're all just pessimistic and sore about the show not conforming to exactly what they wanted.

skbrettbug

[24]Feb 17, 2014
    • level: 20
    I like Fang.

AC, you and your Akribots are overthinking the show. Even I wouldn't go that far

AC

[25]Feb 17, 2014
    UnovaChampion wrote:
    AC buddy I think you need to take a few steps back before trying to use big words when you don't know what they mean. Gwen and Trent's relationship was one of the most boring and lame aspects of TDI, and no it wasn't just Trent's fault for being as bland as cardboard and being built up as nothing more than Gwen's dream guy, but it was also Gwen's for being so freaking beyond unlikeable and dragging every character around her down. For all the flack Mike and Zoey get, there's at least some substance to this lovebird soulmate approach instead of whiny goth girl falls for hot guy with a guitar.

Go do something else and keep your venomous thoughts and opinions away from everyone else. The rest of us could care less what you think. Trent and Gwen's relationship was one of the most greatest and popular aspects of TDI. Oh and by the way, I've read your other comments in the past and they're every bit as pathetic as this one.Now shut up and go get a life!

UnovaChampion

[26]Feb 17, 2014
    My venomous thoughts? If you want to be around people who accept every one of your outdated opinions go back to deviantART but this is a forum where various opinions are encouraged to be spoken. How do I not have a life if you were the one who made this thread and keep coming back to it to say the same tired out argument every single time even when it's getting you nowhere?

skbrettbug

[27]Feb 19, 2014
    • level: 20
    AC wrote:
    UnovaChampion wrote:

Go do something else and keep your venomous thoughts and opinions away from everyone else. The rest of us could care less what you think. Trent and Gwen's relationship was one of the most greatest and popular aspects of TDI. Oh and by the way, I've read your other comments in the past and they're every bit as pathetic as this one.Now shut up and go get a life!

How old are you, 11?

AC

[29]Apr 10, 2014
    I'm sorry if I sound like I'm trying to pick a fight.

UnovaChampion

[30]Apr 19, 2014
    Well that's exactly how you sound, now get off deviantART, stop being Akira500's little bitch, and grow the hell up.

Sincerely, the guy looking forward to TDPI when it comes in May.

AC

[31]May 8, 2014

UnovaChampion wrote:
    Well that's exactly how you sound, now get off deviantART, stop being Akira500's little bitch, and grow the hell up. Sincerely, the guy looking forward to TDPI when it comes in May.
    And hey, at least we can agree on some things when it comes to the show, like how the total drama series as a whole is awesome right?

Edited on 05/08/2014 7:04pm