We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

what character(s) do you most identify with?

cornergas94

[21]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 5

Cody: Not that popular, but always searching for a date.

Bridgette: Funny, but not that coordinated.

Duncan: I just don't give a f***

Noah: More of a thirty year old in my mind.

Gwen: Like writing.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kristy101

[22]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 15

DJ: I love helping others to the point that I don't care if it hurts me.

Gwen- I am rather antisocal in real life but I open up to people close to me like her. Also I like to get away threw art.

Courtney- I am nice to others, but when you mess with me I will turn into Courtney. Also I always follow the rules.

Izzy- Yeah, lets just say I like fire and labeling me crazy would only be the start of it..... >.>

Bridgette: I fell twice right before I wrote this along with she is down to earth such as myself. Noah- I suck at sports, smart,lazy, but unlike him I don't like to brag about my brains.

Eva- I don't like to take attitude from ANYONE.

Edited on 08/06/2008 3:26am

titan4lizife

[23]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 16
    I try to stay away from the wierd and crazy but Bridgette cuz I'm cool, Cody cuz I'm a loser and Duncan cuz I'm mean.

TDI101

[24]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 10
    TDI101 wrote:

Lindsay- I'm kinda a ditsy but not that ditsy. We both have big breast...pervert

Gwen- I love doing art. One time my art went into a museum and I've never did see it .

Trent- Love music to death music is my life kinda.

Beth- We both wear glasses.

Izzy- INSANE

LeShawna- We black, Large, and in charge. We're all that and a bag of chip. I have the name LeShawna but It's not spelled the same way. We both share the same fears. Ok totally she is so like an older me OMG.

Owen- We try to be funny. Sometimes when I'm not making a joke everybody laughs at it but when I do they dont laugh that seriously messed up.

Heather- I get ever I want and when I say I want something my daddy gets it.

Bridgette- I'm clumsy on land I've ever been on water before I'll try as soon as I get the guts to.

Geoff- We like partay. Who doesn't like partay?

Courtney- I never lose. NEVER.

Dj- I get screaed easily but that easy.

Duncan- You are NOT going to make ME doing anything that I DON'T WANNA DO Got it!! We both dont give a F^$& and we love pushing pplz buttons.

That's all the ppl I got in common with and that's more than half.

Opps I'm forgot to put Noah

Noah-I'm lazy I'm mean really Lazy

cornergas94

[25]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 5
    I look most like Harold. But act most like Cody. Always trying to find a girlfriend, but I haven't gotten any bras yet LOL!

vandita01

[26]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 4

duncan- cause i m badass!!!!!!!

geoff- luv 2 party

lindsay- i m hott! (and conceded)

MonsterCreature

[27]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 9

Herald:does not seem usefull,but has his moments.Not that obsessed over peers.wise

Owen:likes to have fun and live life to the fullest.I love to eat[but i am not fat]

Cody:smart,clings to whoever he sees worthy and just hangs with them[thats how i make friends]and trying to get the girls

Gwen:A loner,a misfit,yet the most artistic in the group,plus we share the same views.

Izzy:i am probably most like her,i have a reputation of being a psycho,i like slasher movies and monster movies,i love to scare people,what i am also known for,i laugh out for no reason,witch creeps people are creeped out by,that why they don't want me answering questions.[but i am accepted for it,some people use it to their advantage]