We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Weird question/surey thing

xxEchostreamxx

[1]Aug 2, 2008
    • level: 3
    This was inspired by the 'Guess their Weight' thread. So... guess which campers are virgins or not xD. Sorry if this is inappropriate or something.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NejiShikamaru

[2]Aug 2, 2008
    • level: 13
    All of them I'd hope o.0 They are 16...

ally1313

[3]Aug 2, 2008
    • level: 6

Hmm...that is an....interesting question. I want to say all of them are virgins, but that would be WAY too boring. Well, no offense Lindsay, but you do seen a bit well...slutty. So maybe not her. Heather, maybe not. Duncan does tend to make a lot of sexual comments, so maybe he has some experience...And Geoff says he's a major party guy and stuff, so...you never know what can happen at some parties. Justin is just...he's probably not a virgin. He spends most of his life looking sexy and having people drool over him.

I guess that's pretty much all I can think of. Lol, that was weird, contemplating the virginity of animated teens.

TDI101

[4]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 10

Ok I'd say Everyone except for

Ezekiel, Eva, Beth, Cody, Harold, Dj, Noah,

Courtney (She wouldn't lose it becuase she was waiting for the guy she marry's but if I own TDI she'll already lose it to Duncan a few hours before she was voted off.),

Gwen (She's a loner if I own TDI I'd say she lose her's by one of her friends in the past before she became a goth she thought that they were meant for each other after she lost it he broke up with her. That's why she doesn't try to go out with Trent she didn't wanna her heart broke again and that's another reason why she's a goth.),

Katie & Sadie (This sound sooo wrong but since they don't wanna be separated they have to have sex in the same bed and no boys wanna do that unless they were super freaks.) and

Owen (I think he doesn't because...I don't have a reason for that. If I own TDI he'll lose it on the ep Hook, Line, and Screamer because when him and Izzy was making out they were doing more then that as soon as Chef came he saw them and he ran into another bush, waited, and watch until they stop the pervert. LOL.)

Well I think everyone one else lost their's. Lindsay (Sorry but a gotta say this) and Heather are sluts mostly Heather.

Trent's a Heartthrob enough said.

Geoff a party freak I bet he likes to party in bed too.

Izzy just plain crazy so crazy that she lost her's already.

Duncan is a badboy and girls like bad boy (mainly me) so I think he already lost it.

LeShawna's bio said that she go out with her girl's (I think they go out to the club and she met a boy and go out with he until she think he's the one she sleep's with him he dumps her like that and she kick his arse and throw him out her house.)

Justin sexy enough said.

Bridgette (Donno why but I think she lost her's).

Tyler (he's a sport person and girl loves guy who can do sports so he lost his and gets dumped when they found out that he can't do sports.).

This is my opinion I don't think it all of that's true.

Edited on 08/03/2008 5:11am

foobacoligist

[5]Aug 3, 2008

ok- my opinions on the 22 campers and their virginities

Ezeikial- total virgin. nuff said (but then again, the yacht party... )

Eva- I'm going to have to say virgin, unless she scared a guy into doing it (but again.... yacht party )

Noah- virgin

Justin- I think he lost his.... or he can very easily

Katie- maybe..... but because she and Sadie do everything together.... ewww, that came out wrong

Tyler- I don't know... somebody before me did mention that girls love jocks, and they may think he is.... lol but if not, he can just get lindsay to

Izzy: maybe, maybe not, I'm not sure

Cody- VIRGIN but because of the bet he made with owen.... you never know, I guess

Beth- virgin

Sadie- virgin, but my katie- related theries still apply

Courtney- she's to good to have lost it

Harold- virgin

Trent- I think he isn't... not sure though, because he says in his audition that he's 'just a one woman man' so ya....

Bridgette- hmmm... I don't know... some guys love the surfer chick thing...

Lindsay- girl like Lindsay= not a virgin

DJ- probably too scared

Geoff- party guy= so not a virgin

Leshawna- probably not a virgin

Duncan- probably not

Heather- too mean, but she's slutty... so I don't know...

Gwen- virgin, my guess

Owen- probably a virgin.

Edit- just so you know, there was 14 of those little things there (ok now 15 .... 16)

Edited on 08/03/2008 10:27am

NejiShikamaru

[6]Aug 3, 2008
    I believe Heather declared her virginity on TDI near the end of the show.

ally1313

[7]Aug 3, 2008
    Heather said she was a virgin?

nate4123

[8]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 16

I'm thinking everyone in the show is a virigin.

NejiShikamaru

[9]Aug 3, 2008
    Guess not, must've been confused by the Fanfic-episode

ally1313

[10]Aug 3, 2008
    Yeah, maybe.

robotcfan1

[12]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 11
    TDI101 wrote:

Katie & Sadie (This sound sooo wrong but since they don't wanna be separated they have to have sex in the same bed and no boys wanna do that unless they were super freaks.) and

you your really rude to say that because there looking at justin in the opining ppl like u make me sick

typogirl

[13]Aug 3, 2008
    I think all of them are virgins, BEFORE they came on the island. But some that are no longer would probably be all the couples, except Leshawna and Harold(because she found out when he left. I think teens secluded on an island for a while with a member of the opposite sex they like MIGHT cause some things, if you know what I mean.

ally1313

[14]Aug 3, 2008
    Lol, things do happen. But I doubt it went that far with any of the couples. Besides, they were on camera 24/7.

NejiShikamaru

[15]Aug 3, 2008
    [QUOTE="typogirl"]I think all of them are virgins, BEFORE they came on the island. But some that are no longer would probably be all the couples, except Leshawna and Harold(because she found out when he left.)[QUOTE]

She kissed him before he left.

typogirl

[16]Aug 4, 2008
    I know, but they didn't have time for sex, unless they did right there. Which I doubt.

Yeah, true about the camera thing, they could've easily covered it up, but then again, I could be wrong.

ally1313

[17]Aug 4, 2008
    The camera's were by Camera people, remember? Not just by camera's placed strategically around the camp. Covering up one of those wouldn't be hard, but covering up a camera guy...?

typogirl

[18]Aug 4, 2008
    True, but they always can do it in a cabin, I'm pretty sure there's no camera dudes holding it in there. But, then they have to do it all alone, and the cabin's aren't co-ed....

Wow, having sex is a lot more complicated then I thought....Well, I'm sure they did it somehow.

foobacoligist

[19]Aug 4, 2008
    robotcfan1 wrote:
    TDI101 wrote:

you your really rude to say that because there looking at justin in the opining ppl like u make me sick
    omg what the hell is wrong with you? how about you try to read (yes that's right- reeeeaaaddd) what they said, then you'd know they weretrying to have a little something called a sense of humor. I'm sorry about your apparent horrible birth defect that prevents you from having one, but try, OK?

typogirl

[20]Aug 4, 2008
    foobacoligist wrote:
    robotcfan1 wrote:
    TDI101 wrote:

omg what the hell is wrong with you? how about you try to read (yes that's right- reeeeaaaddd) what they said, then you'd know they weretrying to have a little something called a sense of humor. I'm sorry about your apparent horrible birth defect that prevents you from having one, but try, OK?

Some people are more sensitive than others, there's no reason for name-calling.