We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Total Drama The Musical thoughts

iamtunk

[21]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 13
    Evening_Haze wrote:

iamtunk wrote:
    peopie1111 wrote:
    Yeah, I'm hoping for a new couple and Heather and Noah seem perfect together! I've actually never heard of any H+N fans before. This is the first thread I've seen of it and the first time I actually thought about them being a pair.
    there are a few out there, actually. I've probably come across them more because I look for HN fics and pictures on deviant art. and yes...they are perfect together, heehee!

Has anyone noticed, that in the trailer for TDM, they are standing next to eachother every time (except once) there is a group shot. And in the first episode when Noah is first introduced, he walks by Duncan and goes, "Nice piercings, Original, do them yourself?" which reminds me so much of something Heather would say.

oh my gosh! yeah, I have noticed that they're standing next to eachother alot...but I just resign that to wishful thinking...but if you noticed it too then maybe there is something! lol.

And and and! when they're all falling in the circle holding hands Noah and Heather are next to each other holding hands!!! lol, I know that means nothing cuz everyone's holding hands BUT...they're so cute holding hands! GAAAH! okay, I'm gonna be disappointed if nothing happens.

and yeah, that does sounds something Heather would say. they have somethings in common
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HaydenAvery

[22]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 21
    noahxheather is nothing but a rumor. don't get your hopes up just because some retard said they are going to be a couple in season 3. first, they provided no proof. second, people on the show are not allowed to reveal anything. and third, duncanxheather FTW! like it or not, there were some hints of them on TDA.

iamtunk

[23]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 13
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    noahxheather is nothing but a rumor. don't get your hopes up just because some retard said they are going to be a couple in season 3. first, they provided no proof. second, people on the show are not allowed to reveal anything. and third, duncanxheather FTW! like it or not, there were some hints of them on TDA.

i'm aware that it's probably just a rumor, however, i'm wondering where it stemmed from. and yeah, when you ship something you get your hopes up, it happens. i have hopes, yes, but I do have reality as well.

i think Noah/Heather is more of a possibility that Duncan/Heather. sorry, but Dunc's already in a canon. is it possible that they'll change it? maybe, but I doubt it with all the DC fans. a couple of hints mean nothing...it's just teens being teens and being attracted to more than 1 person.

that being said, N/H is still always a possibility (as well as D/H)