We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Total Drama season 4 ... disscussion thread... Spoilers Allowed....

timgueguen

[21]Jan 5, 2012
    • level: 13
    Watched it tonight on Teletoon. Without spoiling too much I'll mention that the original cast in its entirety did appear. For a grand total of about 3 seconds, except for a certain large character of smelly disposition, who got a bit more time and a few lines. Chef Hatchet didn't say a single word tonight, which is odd given his past habit of mocking Chris. And it looks like a running theme this year may be Chris blowing things up with remote control explosives, each detonator having his smiling face on it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Szcesny

[22]Jan 9, 2012
    • level: 2

I watched it on YouTube. My first thought was how the characters look. I wish I could put it in a nicer way but...they are fairly rubbish. Only Lightning, Cameron, Dawn, Zoeyand Dakota look any decent.

Now to the important things though. The first episode was pretty tame. Not much happened and you got a brief view of every character's personality traits. It looks like Scott (I believe that's him) will be the antagonist and that Mike/Zoey will be a thing. Other then that a plain episode as expected. I'm glad they got rid of Staci as she looked like the character with the least amount of potential.

I'll look at the future episodes before judging. I am not impressed so far though.

timgueguen

[23]Jan 13, 2012
    With this only being a 13 episode season there is going to be a lot of plot compression.

Eekitszeke01

[24]Apr 6, 2012
    • level: 2

It's Kind of sexist how 2 and in Canada 3 guys already won, and the final 2 are guys...

UnovaChampion

[25]Apr 9, 2012
    • level: 19
    This coming from an Ezekiel fan...

A Cameron vs Lightning finale isn't sexist. The show always incorporates total opposites into the final 2 in order to make the finale an interesting stereotype battle. Zoey was nothing special anyways, the past 3 seasons have been Boy vs Girl. Get over it.

So what if Canada likes Owen, Duncan, and Alejandro more than Gwen, Beth, and Heather?

Girls won in other countries, don't blame the producers for who people wanted to vote for in Canada.

It's been a good season, Cameron for the win.

SqueakyYugi

[26]Apr 18, 2012

Hopefully this time they'll actually explain why the winner lost all of his money. Bonus points if it's done in a way that nullifies the possibility of thealternateending.

4EverGreen

[27]Apr 25, 2012
    • level: 44

The winner doesn't always HAVE to lose the money, although it's OBVIOUS how Duncan lost his (stupid Courtney, although they eventually both GOT what they deserved!) And I agree, I like "Total Drama" better when it doesn't give us the possibility of an alternate ending; if the writers had done that for season two, Beth would've been the first nice girl win! Looks like we'll have to wait and see whether or not a season five will give viewers a nice girl win. (Really, REALLY hopes that Bridgette will be in it!) Enough said!

iamtunk

[28]Apr 25, 2012
    in all honesty, the voting for all the seasons messed it up. Gwen should have won in season 1, Beth should have won in season 2, and, while Heather rightfully won in the US, Australia and probably other places, she should have won in Canada. (and I have reason to believe she was the original winner) they should just scrap the voting and pick a decent winner for craps sake!

SqueakyYugi

[29]Apr 26, 2012

I agree, the "alternate" winners always just win by some stupid fluke; Izzy standing in thewrongplace in S1, an unknown person voting for Beth instead of Duncan in S2, Heather trowing the wrong doll into in the volcano in S3, Lightning falling on top of Cameron in S4.

If the writers don't care about writing a proper winner, it makes it hard for me to care who wins.

Edited on 04/26/2012 8:42pm

iamtunk

[30]Apr 26, 2012
    I agree. they just pulled out some dumb reason from their BUTTS for an alternate winner. it's obvious. lol