We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Total Drama meets Kingdom Hearts

pashmina626

[1]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 2

I have been working on a story project on fanfiction for some time now based on my favorite ps2 game Kingdom Hearts as in my story Sora , Donald and Goofy team up with popular video game characters but in a special chapter near the end I'm going to have the characters of the Total Drama cast appear as they reveal the location of the main villian in my story through a portal sphere but the sphere is sealed up by eight magicial gates based on 8 different elements which are Earth , Fire , Wind , Water , Light , Shadow , Thunder and Ice as each group has 3 characters in it as one of them is the gatekeeper to that element so my problem at the moment is figuring out which characters would be best for each element.

Here is what I have so far for characters and what elements to put them into -

Earth - DJ , ? , ? ( I was thinking of having DJ act as the Gatekeeper of Earth because of his gentle heart nature )

Fire - Izzy , ? , ? ( Izzy would be great as the Gatekeeper of Fire because of her interest in explosives and stuff )

Wind - Owen , ? , ? ( Owen would be the Gatekeeper of Wind because of his gas problem )

Water - Bridgette , ? , ? ( Bridgette is perfect as the Gatekeeper of Water because she is a surfer girl )

Shadow - Gwen , ? , ? ( Gwen is the Gatekeeper of Shadow because of her goth and mysterious ways )

Light - Trent , ? , ? ( Trent is the Gatekeeper of Light because light is rivaled by shadow and since both Gwen and Trent liked each other it makes sense )

Thunder - ? , ? , ?

Ice - Heather , ? , ? ( I think because of her evil ways in TDI and TDA it would make sense to have her act as the Gatekeeper of Ice maybe )

Also I have to remember that in season 3 there are going to be two new characters which are Alejandro and Sierra so if you know which characters would be perfect for each element then post here so here is a list of the remainig characters that need help deciding on

Ezekiel , Eva, Noah , Justin , Katie , Tyler , Geoff , Duncan , Courtney , Harold , Lindsay , Sadie , Beth , Cody , Leshawna , Sierra and Alejandro

Plus here is the link that shows a little bit of season 3 plus a little look at who the new characters are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsuUE4x990Y&feature=related

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

person373

[2]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 12
    sounds like an awesome story, I would love to read that.
    I think you should add Duncan as thunder because he's explosive and sometimes unpredicable

kitendoc

[3]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 25
    I think that's a pretty good idea. I was thinking of doing a crossover with TDI and Pokemon. Anyway, great job.

AcmeAcne

[4]Nov 19, 2009
    • level: 2

Intresting story i must give it a look later on. I actually went over the idea of a TDI story with Kingdom Hearts characters and started to compare some of them together for a laugh one day.

Larxene - Heather for obvious b#tchy reasons.

Zexion - Noah, love of books, very intelligent also both dislike having to dirty there hands.

Sora - Geoff both living embodiments of fun, also both developed abit of jerk like attitude in the sequel.

Namine - Lindsay??? well there both blolnde and have been manipulated by others.

Xion - Beth both girls are as sweet as they are unlucky in life.

Roxas - Cody, I dont know it just seemed to fit I suppose because both have to give up/lose something in there stories.

Axel - Duncan both have somewhat questionable morals, a love of fire and a HUGE fanbase.

Demyx - Harold both the butt of other jokes in the story and under appreciated and considered useless, but showing there true ability when pushed.

Pence - Owen I wont lie it is because there both abit on the heavy side but they also both also possess a very friendly and kind personality.

Olette - Leshawna both play a kind of big sister/responible parent role in there groups.

Hayner - Tyler both pretty forward and impulsive and always eager to show off there skills but lack the bite to back up there bark.

Selphie - Izzy both girls have very wild and strange ways/imaginations. Selphie moreso in her orginal FF8 carnation however.

Kairi - Bridgette both kindhearted, easygoing and make friends easily aswell as an affilation with the ocean. Somewhat ironic in that while Bridge is very popular with her fandom Kairi is... yeah.

Riku - Justin (holds up flame shield) but they do both have abit of dark side to them and even though Riku may not have Justin effect on girls in the actual story he certainly does have it to girls in real life.

Aqua - Courtney Aqua been described as having a "strict honour student" like personality. Seems to fit if you ask me.

Ven - Ezeikal because I just dont know all that much about either of them.

Terra - Trent he just looked the part really and Terra is meant to start going a bit nuts at the end.

Yuna and Rikku - Katie and Sadie, all four are very happy all the time, energetic, have there spats with each other and can be abit annoying at times.

Paine - Gwen who else really.

Fuu (Fujin)- Eva both girls are quite violent and scare almost everyone around them. Again like Selphie Fujins more like this in her orginal game.

Rai (Raijin)- DJ big guys with a soft side (het that rhymes kinda).

Lexeaus - Chef big guys with no soft side.

Xigbar - Chris surfer dude like speech pattern and enjoy watching young kids squirm.

Not sure if i missed any or not. I think i cheated by using too many of the FF character instead of the orginal KH ones.