We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

total drama island you decide the winner

iamtunk

[501]Mar 11, 2010
    • level: 13
    um, even without my extra vote she still won. sorry, you didn't vote in time. life sucks like that occasionally.

and honestly, if you got the extra vote and Harold won I would have found it perfectly fair. would I have complained, yes, but I wouldn't call it unfair.

and it's just a game, btw. no need to say "screw you".
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iamtunk

[502]Mar 11, 2010
    Ok, I don't even care anymore. I'm not saying jackyboy only allowed the extra vote in his favor, we don't know and we can't prove it. just because he hasn't been fair in this game before doesn't mean that's what he was doing this time. it's only based off of assumption. and I don't think a person getting an extra vote because they voted at a certain time is unfair either. it's a game and sometimes in games people get extra chances.

however, I don't know that he wasn't trying to cheat either. maybe he was being sneaky, and I wouldn't put it past him. so fine, I take back my extra vote on the possibly that it is unfair. I don't want to fight with people anymore on whether or not a stupid extra vote is fair or not. it's a silly game about a cartoon after all. I'm not here to cheat, or be unfair, or be rude and fight with people. if I have been doing that and I have upset anyone then I'm sorry. so therefore, the last legit vote is MabinogiFan:

Harold: 5

Bridgette: 6

sorry maniacbiscuit. you didn't vote in time. and I'm not the one running this game so I can't just say that your vote counted. and yeah, this game has been unfair at times. sucks that I got caught up in it. at this point, I wish I hadn't gotten that stupid extra vote.

jackyboy29

[503]Mar 12, 2010
    • level: 5

everyone just listen? the game is over Bridgette won already. and how was i supposed to no the tunk would vote next. it could of been hayden tht votedand then you would be happy wouldnt you

jackyboy29

[504]Mar 12, 2010
    • level: 5

hi everyone could you please join my 2nd season. its called "TDM you decide the winner"

maniacbiscuit

[505]Mar 12, 2010
    • level: 6

eh she still won unfair

buti stillshouldnt have said screw you sorry

iamtunk

[506]Mar 12, 2010
    it's okay. don't worry about it. not sure how she won unfairly, unless you mean that the whole game's been unfair.

HaydenAvery

[507]Mar 13, 2010
    • level: 21
    exactly. If he hadn't made a sudden return at the top 5 Bridgette would not even been back to win. Lindsay or Harold might have instead.