We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Total Drama Island Quiz

evilcartman42

[1]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 5

Rules are simple all you have to do is answer the questions and if you get them right you can make up the next ten question.

1: What did Geoff give Bridgette in the episode "Up the Creek"?

2: Name all the fears of the campers.

3: List of the gross food the campers had to eat in the episode "Brunch of Digustingness".

4: Which camper fought face to face of the The REAL serial killer with a chainsaw and a hook?

5: What does Duncan's family all have in common that Duncan tries to oppose?

6: What does Heather do to Gwen that actually makes her cry. (Hint it was in the episode "Search and Do Not Destroy")

7: Name and list in order the campers that were voted off and the reason why.

8: What were the food themes for the episode "If You Can't Take The Heat"

9: List the couples in the order that their relationship was official.

10: Name the staff on Total Drama Island.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NejiShikamaru

[2]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 13
    4. Gwen and she kicked his face like crazy
    5. They are all cops, but Duncan is pro-rule-breaking

Kristy101

[3]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 15

1:A heart shaped box with a picture you taped of himself with a Bridgette.

2: DJ-Snakes, Courtney: Green jello, Bridgette: Being alone in the woods, Heather:Sumo wrestlers, Geoff:Hail, Lindsay and Sadie: Bad hair cuts, Gwen: Being buried alive, Trent: Mimes, Cody:Having to defuse a bomb, Owen and Izzie:Flying, Harold:Ninjas, Beth:Bugs, Leshawna: spiders, Tyler:Chickens.

3:If only I lived in Canada I could answer that...

4:Answered :]

5:Answered :]

6:Heather made Gwen cry?! That fart! >:[

7: Not that far yet.

8: Yet again I can't answer.

9: ...

10: I am going to guess Chris and Chef Hatchet.

HankL

[4]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 18

1. a plate for spare change with their pictures in it with the inscription on the back "I hope you think of me every time you drop change into this"

2. Cody-defusing a time bomb under pressure Trent-Mimes Heather-Sumo wrestlers Bridgette-being left alone in the woods Duncan-Celine Deon Standees LaShawna-SPIDERS Beth-being covered in bugs Gwen-being buried a live Lindsay-walking through a mine field in high heels AND bad haircuts Sadie-bad haircuts Harold-Ninjas Owen & Izzy-Flying Courtney-Green Jelly DJ-Snakes Geoff-Hail

3. Pureed Cockroaches, Dolphin Weiners, earthworms in snail slime with hairballs, Pizza with live grasshoppers anchovies and jellyfish, Beef testicles, flip flops with caulk smiley faces on them

4. Gwen and she kicked his butt

5. His family are all COPS

6. She kisses Trent

7. Ezekiel-Sexist Remarks, Eva-lost her temper too much, Noah-didn't play dodgeball and was a smart aleck, Justin-Heather intimidated Beth and Lindsay while bribing Owen with cake and taking advantage of Izzy's craziness, Katie-was dumb and arrived late after being lost in the woods, Tyler-was afraid of chickens (Totally Lame, Man!), Izzy-RCMP shows up and she runs off; Cody-was useless after being mauled by a bear; Beth-due to keeping the tiki from Boney Island; Sadie-for hitting Courtney repeatedly with crab-apples; Courtney-Harold rigged the vote; Harold-was distracted by Heather's boobs and lost the challenge; Eva-voted off the second time after a brief return due to another temper tantrum; Trent-due to cheating on Gwen with Heather; Bridgette-Heather & Lindsay and the guys' alliance (without Geoff) voted her off; Lindsay-she was the last across the finish line and was eliminated; DJ-ran screaming from Heather like a little girl; Izzy-craziness with animals ticked off Heather and the others; Geoff-was too nice and Duncan was paying him back for not voting off Bridgette; LeShawna is voted off due to a parrot and a rigged vote by Chris; Mr. Coconut-sent off by Chris to restore Owen to sanity; Duncan-Heather and Gwen voted him off because they thought he'd be too tough to beat; Heather-refused to get her head shaved by Chef; Gwen was never voted off but she lost the race to Owen thanks to Izzy, Lindsay, a fan and a plate full of brownies

8. Bass--Italian Gophers--Hawaiian

9. Lindsay/Tyler; Owen/Izzy; Trent/Gwen; Duncan/Courtney; Harold/LaShawna; Geoff/Bridgette;

10. Chris MacLean, Chef Hatchett, Several Un-named interns and Chaserocks

Edited on 07/26/2008 9:34am

evilcartman42

[5]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 5
    Dude you totally got all those questions right. You are a Total Drama Island fan!!!! You can make the next 10 questions for others to answer. Also bonus for the last question I would have acepted just Chris and Chef but you went all out for this you ROCK!!!
    Edited on 07/26/2008 12:03pm

maritimer00

[6]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 71
    Sorry...there is already a version of this in the forum and the number of games allowed is already filled. I have to lock this and I'll pin the games in play.