We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Total Drama Action Fan Fic

Which team or characters do you like the most?

Vesren

[1]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 9

Total Drama Action

A Fan Fiction for Season 2

So I'm a fan of TDI from the United States, but I've heard that the name for season two will be total drama action. Now there have been several rumors about who will be returning and who won't. I've decided to make this fan fiction involving eleven of the original characters, and eleven characters I've created. I hope you enjoy.

Before I post the first chapter I'm going post the camper bios of returning campers, new campers, and campers who won't be returning and their reason why. I'll be listing their name, why they're going to be on TDI, strengths, weaknesses, bonds, which team, and if they're voted off, the reason why.

Also, I heard that there's probably going to be a new setting but I'm just gonna go with good old Camp Wawanawkwa.

Returning

Name: Cody

Tagline: The Geek

Why TDI: To be "even cooler". Also the producers wanted to see how far he would get without the mauling factor.

Team: Raging Rabbits

Voted Off:

Name: Ezekiel

Tagline: The Home-Schooler

Why TDI: To get away from his parents, to be with normal teens again, and to get farther than the first one off.

Voted Off:

Name: Owen

Tagline: The Funny Guy

Why TDI: The producers had too since he won the first season to compare his skills to the new guys.

Voted Off: 1st At the ceremony, Owen was in the last two. Alex was voted but had an immunity key so Owen was sent off in his place. Also the fact that he didn't jump and the threat of him being the winner in the first season him made him a likely candidate as well.

Name: Lindsay

Tagline: The Ditz

Why TDI: She's still mad at Heather. Also, the producers loved laughing at her dumb blonde personality.

Voted Off:

Name: Courtney

Tagline: The Over-Achiever

Why TDI: She sat outside the company again, plus her relationship with Duncan became one of the most popular on the shown.

Voted Off:

Name: Heather

Tagline: The Queen Bee

Why TDI: The money and fame. The producers did get high ratings because of her.

Team: Vicious Wasps

Voted Off:

Name: Bridgette

Tagline: The Surfer Girl

Why TDI: Was hoping for a cleaner beach this time.

Voted Off:

Name: Noah

Tagline: The Know It All

Why TDI: Thought that it wasn't fair he was voted off last time.

Voted Off:

Name: DJ

Tagline: The Brickhouse With a Heart

Why TDI: Same as last time.

Voted Off:

Name: Duncan

Tagline: The Delinquent

Why TDI: Same as last time and hopes to see Courtney without bars between them.

Voted Off:

Name: Gwen

Tagline: The Goth Girl

Why TDI: Same as Owen only the runner-up instead.

Voted Off:

New

Name: Kari

Tagline: The Tomboy

Why TDI: Needs the money for her dad's medical bills.

Voted Off: Raging Rabbits

Name: Alex

Tagline: The Nice Twin

Why TDI: To spend time with his brother Tyson.

Voted Off:

Name: Tyson

Tagline: The Cool Twin

Why TDI: To spend time with his brother Alex.

Voted Off:

Name: Zoe

Tagline: The Activist

Why TDI: To donate to her variety organizations and give them publicity.

Voted Off:

Name: Jamie

Tagline: The Switch

Why TDI: She felt like it

Voted Off: 2nd She used the emergency rescue squad which would have caused the Rabbits to lose even if Alex had made it back before Seth.

Name: Leslie

Tagline: The Dorky Coward

Why TDI: To show everybody that he has a backbone

Voted Off:

Name: Sonya

Tagline: The Musician

Why TDI: To make her music famous

Voted Off:

Name: Seth

Tagline: The Emo Kid

Why TDI: His parents wanted him to get out more,

Voted Off:

Name: Edmund

Tagline: The Rich Kid

Why TDI: Because he wanted to, and his parents bribed the producers big time.

Voted Off:

Name: Chelsea

Tagline: The Artist

Why TDI: To become the art of entertainment.

Voted Off:

Name: Tanya

Tagline: The Copycat

Why TDI: To buy all of the finest ingredients

Voted Off:

Campers Not Returning

Beth: Thought she was cool without the show, but all the "praise" se's been getting is actually sarcasm.

Izzy: Her happy sap company made it easy for the RCMP to find her. Now she's being interrogated.

Justin: His busy modeling career kept him from even auditioning.

LeShawna: She's had enough of the paparazzi following so she didn't want fame again.

Trent: Thanks to TDI, he got a record deal so he didn't have time to audition like Justin.

Eva: Got sent to juvenile hall, and unlike Duncan she's not being let out any time soon.

Geoff: Actually, Geoff was the only camper who didn't have a reason to not be on.. By the time the producers got his tape, they already picked the eleven campers from the previous season.

Katie & Sadie: They didn't want to risk being separated due to an elimination again.

Tyler: Tyler had too many sport practices lined up so he couldn't have joined TDI.

Edited on 07/31/2008 9:29am
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Vesren

[3]Jul 30, 2008

Challenge 1: The Big Jump Returns

Chris is on the Dock of Shame.

Chris: Hello viewing world. Last time on Total Drama Action: Geoff was a little emotional, Justin stole my spotlight, and Tyler put a boat on fire. Next, the returning campers came. They included Gwen, Lindsay, and Heather so we're hoping for some tension, especially since Gwen and Heather are on the same team. We managed to split Courtney and Duncan between the two teams. At last we met the new campers. We've got some long lost twins, a snobby rich kid, and Tanya managed to tick off LeShawna by mimicking her. Now enough talking, it's time for some total Drama ACTION!

Theme song plays and we cut back to the campers. Alex is picking at the ground with a stick.

Cody: What are you doing?

Alex: I'm trying to mark where I've been and where I haven't. This way I won't get lost.

Cody: Why? All the trails have been marked.

Kari: I see where he's going with this. Even if there are trails, you don't know which ones will take you back to camp.

Alex smiles.

Alex: Oh wow, Kari is HOT! I didn't really notice her at first because she arrived before me, but now that she talked to me, just wow.

Chris: Alright everybody here is how this challenge works. Yes you will be jumping off of this cliff into that circle to avoid the sharks. However, you will not be building a hot tub afterwards. Instead your goal is trying to get to the bottom of the water to get one of the two big bronze keys we have ready on a pedestal. These keys are for unlocking the chains to those boats over there. Once you successfully unlock them, you will have to race around that pole once and come back here the first team to makes it will win. For each person that doesn't jump, you will be delayed by one minute. First up are the Vicious Wasps!

Alex and Tyson: KAWABUNGA! (They jump off the cliff together).

Chris: Okay, change of plans. Rabbits you're up first.

Courtney: Alright we need to find out who's going and who isn't. I think I can actually do it this time. I'm not going to chicken out again.

Cody: Good for you Courtney. Well I think I can do it.

Ezekiel: Me too.

Owen: No way. I'm not losing my swimsuit again.

Courtney: Alright so Leslie is refusing to go too. He's already heading down with that chicken hat.

Leslie: With my frail bone structure, there's no way I'm risking my neck.

Courtney: Right, so where's Kari?

Jamie: She jumped off after the twins. If anybody has sugar, I'll go.

Cody: Here you go.

Cody hands here a chocolate bar and jumps. Jamie eats it and her hair sticks out like an anime character and her hood comes off.

Jamie: YES! NOW THAT'S THE STUFF! (Runs off the cliff like a maniac).

There are some bubbles in the water and Jamie comes out with one of the keys. The Rabbits cheer for her. The other Rabbits follow, and Ezekiel hits his head again.

Courtney: Hey Owen, do you think you could give me a push?

Owen: Uh yeah, sure.

Owen throws Courtney over the cliff. Owen takes the chicken hat. Then the camera goes down to the carrier boats.

Kari: I thought you said you reached the bottom.

Alex: I did, but I never said I reached the pedestal. Something else caught my attention.

Tyson: What was it?

Alex: Sorry bro, but that's a secret.

It's now the Wasps' turn. DJ still can't go down.

Sonya: I would go, but I can't swim.

Noah: You're kidding me. You're sixteen and you can't swim. It's one of the most basic skills a person needs when they're outdoors.

Sonya: Well when I was kid, I spent more time practicing my instruments than anything else.

Noah: Alright here's the plan. Bridgette you go down. Sonya will jump after you. Once she does, you need to pull her to shore. Don't worry, Bridgette's our best swimmer. If anything goes wrong I'll be there.

Edmund: Well I refuse to go. That water looks absolutely filthy.

Duncan has Bridgette crouch down behind Edmund. Duncan then shoves him over the edge.

Edmund: Disgusting. You'll hear from my attorney!

Duncan: Right because with my record you can tell I fear trouble.

All of the other Wasps jump which gives them a one minute lead on the Rabbits. Duncan drives their boat, and they're zooming away.

Tyson: Alright I'll drive. Alex you keep track of the engine. Everybody else, do what you think you're capable of.

Owen: (In a corner) I can't believe I chickened out.

Ezekiel: Don't worry about it. There's no way you'll be kicked off for not jumping. Think about what happened with Courtney last time and what became of me, the guy who jumped.

Alex: Wow Ezekiel, I didn't no you could be so nice.

Ezekiel: Well it's not like I got a lot of screen time.

Alex: Oh that's right. But yeah, ditto here. I'm sorry I can't chat more but I need to check on the engine.

Alex touches it and burns his hand. He goes off to find something to cool it off. The cameras focus on Lindsay and Cody.

Lindsay: Hey Cody, did you get taller?

Cody: Well seeing as how I'm looking down at you now, I'd have to say yes.

Alex throws a pail of water on the engine which makes it short-circuit.

Tyson: Alex, what did you do?

Alex: Well I tried to help, and things went downhill from there.

Tyson: You could have told me we were overheating.

Alex: Really?

Tyson: Yes, then I would have slowed down because we were in the lead.

Alex: Oops.

Tyson: I should have known this would happen considering you're grades in shop. I mean really, you choose to be Mr. Perfect at everything except shop.

Alex: Hey I got an A!

Tyson: Yeah thanks to the bookwork.

Alex: Touché.

Heather: Lindsay you were right, this is a repeat. My team won, and Courtney's lost.

Lindsay: Shut up you *****!

Chris: Victory goes to the Vicious Wasps. Your reward is that boat, enjoy. Rabbits see ya at the bonfire.

At the campfire.

Chris: Alright Rabbits today you failed, miserably. There are ten marshmallows, one of you will not be getting a marshmallow and will go home. Let's begin. Cody. Lindsay. Courtney. Tyson. Zoe. Kari. Jamie. Leslie. Now there are three of you left. Who will it be? Alex, the guy who totally messed up the engine and made you lose?

Alex: Yeah thanks for that Chris.

Chris: Owen, the guy who didn't jump? Or Ezekiel, the first one out last time?

Ezekiel: Yeah I was kind of nervous. I was first out last time, but then I remembered I didn't do anything wrong this time.

Chris: Ezekiel, you got lucky this time, and now the last marshmallow. (Chris takes a long pause for the drama). Owen.

Owen: YES! THIS IS SO AWESOME!

Alex: Not so fast. I'm really sorry about this Owen, but I have a surprise. When I jumped over the cliff, I found an immunity key at the bottom of the water.

Chris: Wow, didn't think anybody would find a key this soon, or ever. In that case, Owen, the Dock of Shame is that way seeing as how you're new to it and all.

Kari: Wow, I didn't think the winner would be the first one out. Well I guess it makes sense since he could be considered a threat. Oh well. You know, those twins are kind of cute.

Edited on 07/30/2008 6:11pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Vesren

[4]Jul 30, 2008
    Actually, I'm not like where I'm currently going with this. I would really like comments now.
    Also I have a question for anybody that's looking at this, should stick with the current formt or go with a script format since this is a TV show?

NejiShikamaru

[5]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 13
    I'd go with a script, the one I have in my profile isn't as long since it was just details, not everything that happened.

Vesren

[6]Jul 30, 2008
    NejiShikamaru wrote:
    I'd go with a script, the one I have in my profile isn't as long since it was just details, not everything that happened.

Thanks...again

TDI101

[7]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 10
    It sounds great to me. Are Seth and Gwen going to be friends? Are any of the new camper going to be friends with old campers? Will new campers start crushing on old campers? I'd just need to know.

Vesren

[8]Jul 30, 2008
    TDI101 wrote:
    It sounds great to me. Are Seth and Gwen going to be friends? Are any of the new camper going to be friends with old campers? Will new campers start crushing on old campers? I'd just need to know.

I've been considering a friendship between Gwen and Seth, either that or Gwen finding Seth's pessimistic attitude annoying.

Yes there are going to be relationships between the old and new campers. These consist of friendships (Tyson and Noah), and relationships (still wondering if I should have Lindsay dump Tyler for somebody).

Anyway love seeing comments now.
    Edited on 07/30/2008 2:11pm

foobacoligist

[9]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 10
    Vesren wrote:
    TDI101 wrote:
    I've been considering a friendship between Gwen and Seth, either that or Gwen finding Seth's pessimistic attitude annoying. Yes there are going to be relationships between the old and new campers. These consist of friendships (Tyson and Noah), and relationships (still wondering if I should have Lindsay dump Tyler for somebody). Anyway love seeing comments now.
    hmm.... well I love the whole thing so far, tyson and noah being friends would be really cool... I'm not sure you should have lindsay dump tyler for somebody, I think a good idea would be to have lindsay get a letter from tyler saying he met somebody else, yadda yadda yadda, then one of the male campers (maybe a good friend?) could comfort her, thus leading into something... just an idea, keep up the great work, this is great

Vesren

[10]Jul 30, 2008

So I redid the first chapter. It's script format now but I can also go back to the old way too.

Notes on this Italicize=Actions, descriptions, etc.

Bold=Commentary in the confessional.

EDIT: Also I updated the Bios a bit. I took out Bonds because they were vacant, and strengths and weaknesses so you can see how events unfold rather than spoil it all at once.

EDIT 2: I'm putting in a poll for which one of my characters and team lineup you like the most. I would reccomend waiting for more chapters to get a better feel for their personality.

EDIT 3: I redid chapter 2. Hope you enjoy a little line I gave Lindsay.

Edited on 07/30/2008 6:16pm
    Edited 4 total times.

Vesren

[11]Jul 31, 2008

Challenge 2: The Cave Race

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Action: The Rabbits and Wasps went into their first challenge which left the Wasps with a one minute lead. A little bit of strained occurred between the twins. Heather ticked off Lindsay with some bragging. In the end, the Rabbits got to taste campfire goodness. Owen had the last one until Alex showed that he had an immunity key which caused the first winner to be the first loser. What will happen today on total Drama ACTION!

Theme music plays and we cut to the mess hall.

Alex: Are they still mad at me?

Tyson: I talked with everybody. Things are cool now, although Courtney and Leslie are still a little testy.

Alex: In that case I should probably win the next challenge for us.

Tyson: Good plan.

Zoe: Ugh, I can't believe that he serves us this food. I bet he doesn't even know what this stuff is made of.

Chelsea: You must be joking. This stuff is great for my art. With yesterday's lunch I made a painting, I made a sculpture with the dinner, and I'm going to make a life size spaceship model with the breakfast.

Seth: Ow!

Edmund: Nice trip, see you next fall.

Duncan: Dude, that line is almost as lame as the bully art of tripping. That stuff is for beginners.

Kari: Hey are you okay?

Seth: Yeah, I'm used to it.

Alex: You too?

Seth: What are you bullied on a regular basis.

Alex: Not counting noogies from Tyson, no. But there are some real jerks at my school.

Kari: Well it's nice to know you're okay, see you later.

Seth: (Smiles)

Heather: (Looking at Chelsea and Seth) What was that? How dare you associate with the enemy?

Chelsea: I was just talking about art.

Seth: Besides, Kari spoke to me.

Heather: That's what you need to look out for. You never know what information they're trying to get out of you. These people are not trustworthy.

Tanya: Girl you had better use yourself as an example unless you want to be a hypocrite.

Heather: Wow Tanya's like another LeShawna. Maybe I can use her in my little strategy again.

Heather: Oh my gosh Tanya you're so right. Do you think we could talk privately later with Chelsea and Sonya?

Tanya: Oh know, don't you even think I'll be in an alliance with you.

Heather: I'll give you the first immunity key I find.

Tanya: What are the rules of this alliance?

Chris: Campers time for the next challenge, which will be the first original challenge for this season. You will be taking part in the Cave Race. First, I have a surprise for the Wasps. One person will need to stay behind. If you sacrifice your boat, you will receive a tracking device and communication devices that will help you guide your teammates to the finish. What do you say?

Gwen: Well after care consideration Chris, we've decided to not (Heather puts a hand over Gwen's mouth).

Heather: Oh we'd love to swap Chris.

Gwen: I can't believe I'm on the same team as Heather again. There's always a catch to these offers.

Chris: Okay Wasps. Here's your tracker and one-way communicator. Now for everybody I have these emergency earpieces for you. Now campers we're going to blindfold you and take you to random locations in a network of caves. You will be given a low power flashlight. The first team to have all of your campers make it out will win. Now if you start freaking out, you can have an emergency team get you out, but if more people from the other team make it out you'll lose.

Ezekiel: Well that doesn't sound too hard.

Chris: That's why you guys are going to be handcuffed to somebody on the opposite team.

Cody: I don't get it. Wouldn't that make it a tie?

Chris: Well you guys could make it a tie and both of you will have to eliminate some, or you could try to find another team. You see each team will get a random key that will unlock another team's handcuffs, any questions?

Duncan: Yeah why is there like I key theme this time around. First the immunity keys then the bat keys and now this.

Chris: It's just a coincidence. Now everybody take a blindfold and get on the truck.

Tanya: Ewe these are ugly to the max.

Seth: I liked Tanya more when she was copying LeShawna. I don't think I can handle two Heathers.

Chris: The Wasps have chosen to leave Chelsea behind. Here are the match ups. Lindsay and Heather, Alex and Duncan, Tyson and DJ, Courtney and Gwen, Cody and Sonya, Leslie and Edmund, Zoe and Tanya, Jamie and Noah, Kari and Seth, and finally Ezekiel and Bridgette.

Each of the campers are taken to their locations inside of the caves.

Sonya: So Cody, you were hanging out with Noah in the last season right?

Cody: Well a little bit before he was voted off.

Sonya: So what's he like?

Cody: What?

Sonya: (Quickly) Nothing.

--------------------------

Zoe: And that's why we need to bring down the candle companies!

Tanya: Oh my god will you shut up?!

Zoe: Oh I see you're still oblivious. Well just wait until you here about the evils of Kleenex companies.

Ezekiel: So are you still mad?

Bridgette: A little, but it looks like you've really matured Ezekiel.

Ezekiel: Yeah my dad was ignorant at first to my "new age ideas" but he came around.

Bridgette: Well that's...nice.

-------------------------

Kari: So what did you think of breakfast this morning?

Seth: Good.

Kari: What do you thing of camp so far?

Kari: (Thinks about it) What's your name?

Alex: Hey do you think you can slow down a bit?

Duncan: Hey do you think you can speed up a bit?

Alex: Are you going to be like this the whole time?

Duncan: That's the plan.

Edmund: Why won't this chain break? What's it made of, diamonds?

Leslie: Wouldn't it be faster if we just tried to find our key?

Edmund: And have you as an accessory. Not a chance knave.

Leslie: I have a name you know.

Edmund: You're acting like it's going to give you respect.

Tyson: DJ, you're totally awesome!

DJ: Thanks man. You know, I've been noticing that the campers have been interacting with each other more. Last time there was like a big divide between the teams.

Tyson: Well to us new campers it's like hanging out with celebrities.

DJ: Cool. You too.

Courtney: I saw what happened this morning Gwen. You shouldn't let Heather take charge again. Otherwise there'll be a repeat.

Gwen: Well I'm not really a leader.

Courtney: You don't have to be, you just need to get the other Wasps to vote off Heather before she can make an alliance.

Gwen: Maybe.

Jamie: I don't see why you can't give me a little candy or soda.

Noah: Because you'll go berserk and I'll be dragged around on the ground, and possibly the ceilings.

Jamie: Well can't you give me some to save for later.

Noah: If I did that you would go hyper and find you're way out of the caves and lead you teammates to the exits.

Chelsea: Okay now go to the left a little bit. That's it, good job Mr. Green blip. Soon you'll be Lady Yellow.

Chris: We're into hour three of the challenge and nobody has made it out even with Chelsea's "guidance". Gwen was right on this tracker by the way, there was a catch, but I hope none of the Rabbits spoil the fun.

Chelsea: That's it Lord blue take the left path and you'll find Master Orange.

Alex: Duncan I think we should take the right.

Duncan: What makes you say that?

Alex: A gut feeling.

Duncan: Oh well in that case...we're going left.

Seth: Hey Kari, Chelsea is telling me to go this way.

Kari: Hey look, it's Duncan and Alex!

Alex: Kari, Seth, what a complete and total surprise. (You can tell he's lying).

Duncan: Let's try our keys.

Seth: It worked.

Duncan: See you at the exit Rabbits!

Seth: Wait for me!

Alex: How do you think the others are doing?

Kari: I don't know.

Chris: Basically, once Chelsea figured out the ever challenging code of complimentary colors, all of the campers were able to unlock themselves. So now I get to make things harder for them and all I need is this (holds up a remote).

Sonya: I'm scared.

Noah: It's not too bad. You can close your eyes and I'll guide you.

Sonya: Alright (holds out her hand).

Noah: Okay we're walking straight, then we're going to turn right. Watch out for the stalagmite.

Sonya: I thought you meant hold hands.

Noah: Oh. (Realizes what's going on). OH!

Leslie: Look I'm just saying that most the world needs fossil fuel for transportation.

Zoe: Yeah well if some countries get by without it, why can't we?

Leslie: Like a tree hugger like you would understand.

Zoe: Conformist puppet!

Leslie: Anarchist hippie!

Zoe: Follower of the man!

Leslie: Do you want to kiss right now?

Zoe: NO!

Leslie: Yes I was embarrassed after that. It worked in the Suite Life after all.

Tyson: You were with Heather for an awfully long time, I'm surprised I didn't hear any cat fight echoes.

Lindsay: You thought we would fight?

Lindsay: Okay I couldn't tell Tyson, but Heather and I made up. Apparently, Heather was really sorry for how mean she was. She totally reformed herself after the dare incident.

DJ: It looked like you and Lindsay were friends again.

Heather: I know it feels great.

Heather: It's so easy to manipulate Lindsay it's sad.

Chris: Okay I'm bored. It's TNT time!

BOOM!

Seth: What was that?

Duncan: I'm guessing it was Chris making things more miserable.

Ezekiel: Courtney? Where are you?

Jamie: Cody? Cody?

They back up into each other.

Ezekiel and Jamie: AHHHHH!

Cody: Oww my head. Hey, it's the exit!

Leslie: I could have sword I heard somebody this way.

Zoe: I'm still mad at you.

Cody: Hi guys.

Lindsay: Don't worry Tyson, I'll be fine. There's a whole bunch tunnels on my side.

Tyson: Alright, good luck with finding a way out Lindsay.

Alex: Is that you Tyson?

Tyson: What's new with you two?

Kari: I think I might have sprained my leg because the explosion. What happened to Lindsay?

Tyson: This big rock separated us, she's going to try and find away on her side.

Alex: Hey Tyson do you think you can help get Kari to the exit. We were heading to one before we heard you're voice.

Tyson: Sure, but what are you going to do?

Alex: I'm going to look for anybody else that's lost.

Tyson: No way, I'll go. You need to fulfill your goal.

Alex: You're stronger, it's better if you do it.

Kari: I don't think anybody would vote off Alex for helping his teammates.

Tyson: Okay, good luck.

Chris: We are now nearing the end of the competition. Currently there are five campers missing. We're waiting for the arrival of Ezekiel, Jamie, Alex, Tanya, and Seth.

Courtney: How did you get separated from Seth?

Duncan: Mud slide carried him away.

Tanya: That cave was disgusting.

Chris: And the camper count goes down to four.

Jamie: I have an idea.

Ezekiel: What is it?

Jamie: I'll call the emergency team and you follow behind.

Ezekiel: Let's try.

We cut to Alex who's hanging over a very deep hole.

Alex: Somebody help!

Seth: Here grab my hand.

Alex: Thanks Seth. You're a lifesaver.

Seth: Whatever. Why were you down there?

Alex: Well I saw this (holds an immunity key).

Seth: You're good at finding those.

Alex: Here, you take it.

Seth: Really?

Alex: Well you did save my life.

Seth: Okay, let's get out of here.

Alex and Seth walk out of the cave.

Chris: Finally you slowpokes made it. Since Jamie used the emergency signal, Rabbits guess who's going to be at the campfire tonight.

At the campfire.

Chris: Let' get things under away. Tyson. Kari. Lindsay. Courtney. Cody. Zoe. Leslie.

Hyper Jamie: Okay so when it came down to the three of us, I thought it would be so funny if Ezekiel was voted off. After all he was first in the first season, then second in the second season. But he's also nice so it would suck if he was gone.

Chris: Alex and Jamie...

Ezekiel: NO!

Chris:...Do you realize how fun it is to mess with Ezekiel? Okay here you go dude.

Ezekiel: Not funny.

Chris: Now for the final two. Jamie you were the only camper to use the emergency system, and Alex you could have escaped, but you went back and helped a Wasp get out. Only one of you will get the last marshmallow.

Alex: (Whispers to Tyson) Do you think the reason why I went back will help?

Tyson: Crap I forgot to tell them. This is news to their ears.

Chris: And the last marshmallow goes to...Alex. Jamie the Dock of Shame awaits.

Alex: Okay next time I will not be in the bottom two, but I must say it feels good not to have used a key this time.

ultimatekey

[12]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 22
    Vesren, you made a suite life of zack and cody refeerence, good job. It looks like someone got a crush on someone!

Vesren

[13]Jul 31, 2008
    Oh there are a couple of crushes going on here. My favorite is the love triangle that's going to show up soon!
    Or I guess it's more like a square but still...

Vesren

[14]Jul 31, 2008

Challenge 3: The Torture Trouble

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Action: The Rabbits and Wasps had to navigate themselves out of a cave, while chained together. Once the campers were free, I had a little fun myself. Noah started to realize Sonya's feelings, and Seth saved Alex's neck. What will happen today on total Drama ACTION!

Theme music plays and we cut to the Dock of Shame.

Chris: Campers, today we're going to do one of my favorite challenges. It's called Torture Trouble. Each of you will draw a card with some form of punishment on it. All you need to do is beat the record time on the card. The team with the most people that meet their requirement will win. Rabbits, try not to suck today. There's no trading. If you don't like it, you can draw another but you have to stick with the new torture. Now everybody line up.

Tyson: So what did you guys get?

Alex: Being suspended by a wedgie for six hours.

Cody: Nails on a chalkboard for 3 hours and 25 minutes. What about you?

Tyson: Taking a nap on a needle bed, with hot rocks on top.

Alex: Ouch.

Kari: Hey Alex it looks like we can spend some time together, I'm going to be hung upside down for four hours.

Alex: Cool. But that sucks for you.

Kari: Well I'm happy I don't have Sonya's challenge.

Alex: What is it?

Noah: You have to wear a bee hive? That's harsh.

Sonya: What did you get?

Noah: I have to jog ten mile wearing weights, nonstop.

DJ: That's nothing! I have to be in a barrel of snakes for seven hours end eleven minutes.

Sonya: According to your card, they're all garden snakes.

DJ: What's your point?

Noah: Wimp.

Chris: And so began the various tortures. Leslie got to pay a trip to Chef Hatchet for a dental checkup. Poor guy, he had a cavity and Chef didn't have Novocain. It was awesome. My favorite torture was when Edmund to watch something that he loved burn for twelve hours. Let's watch the clip.

Heather: So what do you think they're going to burn? A stuffed animal from your childhood?

Edmund: Please, like I would bring Mr. Cha-Ching. I mean, like I would have something like that.

Chef: Are you ready white boy?

Edmund: Bring it on.

Chef: First we're going to start with you're allowance, then we'll going into your Canadian bank account. Then your American account, then the Swiss, Japan, China, French, Russian, and so on.

Edmund: Wait, you're going to burn my money?!

Heather: Wow, you really are loaded. Want to go out?

Noah: With somebody as shallow and manipulating as you?

Edmund: Who wouldn't? What do you say to Saturday.

Noah: Okay at first I thought who in the world would go out with Heather? Then I realized they were a match made in the underworld.

Five minutes after Edmund's challenge.

Edmund: Please don't do it! It's just an innocent dollar, it didn't do anything to you.

Chef: Boy, you're a pansy (drops a dollar).

Noah: Here, I have a quarter if it makes you feel better.

Edmund: What's a quarter?

Alex and Kari are now doing their challenges.

Alex: You know, this isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Kari: I wish I could say the same thing. So what kind of music do you listen to?

Alex: You know, I'm not really a music man. The only songs I listen to are when I turn on my car radio.

Kari: Well if you had to pick, what would be your favorite song?

Alex: I guess...Papercut from Linkin Park. What about you?

Kari: I would have to say Every Time We Touch.

Alex: I can't blame you, it has a good chorus.

Heather: Lindsay, could you go get Chelsea and Sonya?

Seven minutes later.

Lindsay: Chelsea's busy in her iron maiden challenge right now, but I found Sonya.

Sonya: Hi Heather.

Heather: Hello Sonya, what if I could you I had a plan to...

You know where this is going. Sonya says yes.

Chris: Alright Ezekiel, all you have to do is eat some cooking made by Chef, a hobo, and Lindsay. Then you're done.

Ezekiel: Well that's not so bad. Can't be worse than my dad's cooking.

Chris: I think a better example would be Lindsay's cooking, and it is. Just ask Trent.

Bridgette: Wow Tyson, that looks like it really hurts.

Gwen: Yeah. Those stones are cooking you to perfect tenderness. Then the needles will stick in just the right spot and turn you into little kabobs.

Bridgette: You'll ironically become the food you love most.

Tyson: You will not get me to cave! Oh and while your taunting me, it looks like Heather is making more friends. (Heather's talking to Chelsea who has several bandages on her. Chelsea nods her head for something).

Gwen: What are you doing?

Heather: Oh you know, just getting to know the new campers better. (She leaves).

Bridgette: I guess we need our own alliance.

Gwen: I think DJ is still doing his challenge.

???: Hey Lindsay, could you tell me which way the mess hall is.

She sees pale guy with black hair. He's wearing a lime green shirt with a smiley on it, capris, and clown shoes.

Lindsay: Who are you?

Seth: It's me, Seth.

Lindsay: What happened to you?

Seth: My challenge is to wear embarrassing clothes for fourteen hours.

Lindsay: I think you look great, except for the shoes. It's way better than those fish net things that you wear for sleeves.

Seth: Maybe to you. So what's your challenge?

Lindsay: I'm doing it.

Seth: What?

Lindsay: Homework.

Seth smacks his face.

Chris: Okay so while Courtney is on one of those medieval stretchy things, Zoe you get to do aroma therapy. Let's start with the skunk scent.

Zoe: Eww, that's disgusting. Wait, you had better been nice to that skunk.

Chris: Ugh, yes.

Tyson: I was so relieved when I was freed from my torture. Anyway, I was able to get back at Gwen and Bridgette.

Tyson: Gosh Bridgette I wish I could dig you out of that sand, but I would want you to lose your challenge. Also you should probably catch your breath. It looks like the tide is coming in.

Bridgette: Your dead when this is over.

Tyson: Of course I am. Anyways Gwen, how does it feel to have to duck tape applied to your akin and hair, and then be ripped off.

Gwen: Shut up.

Bridgette: Okay so at the time I couldn't get revenge, but I could ask Sonya and Tanya to do a little favor.

Kari: Wow, you were right Alex. You do get used to this after a while.

Alex: Told ya.

Sonya: Ahh! Keep away from me you stupid bees.

Kari: Oh crap I'm allergic to bee stings!

Alex: Yeah those bees seem to be really angry. Do you want me to let you down?

Kari: No, I have two more minutes I can make it. Wait, I feel something sticky on my leg. What is it?

Tanya: That would be what's left of my challenge.

Alex: Oh that right, they covered you in honey and made you roll around in garbage. Wait, honey?

Kari: Oh crap, now you can let me down!

Alex swings up and unties Kari. She runs and the bees follow her and Tanya.

Tanya: That's it, I can't take this anymore! (Runs into the showers).

Kari: Wait! Let me in!

Tanya: Get your own shower girl!

Tanya: There's no way the Wasps are going to vote me out because of some honey. Nu uh! I happen to have a valuable skill, cooking. Can any of them cook, I don't think so!

Tyson: I'll save you Kari!

Kari ducks and Tyson gets stung by the bees.

Kari: Tyson, you saved me (she gives him a hug and kiss, and they step away from each other).

Chris: Okay campers, after Heather chickened out from getting a tattoo, there are only two campers left and the scores are tied. Noah has approximately ten minute left of his jog, and Alex has ten minutes left of his suspension. Let's watch.

Courtney: So what did you do?

Duncan: You don't even want to know.

Tyson: Um Kari, about that kiss.

Kari: Yeah, uh look, Noah's almost at the finish line.

Noah's arms and feet are dragging on the ground.

Noah: This is why sports are not my forte. WHEEZ.

Alex: I may be bored, but I'm not out. Who am I kidding? I really wish I had my DS right now.

Noah collapses just before the finish line.

Chris: And the Raging Rabbits win for the first time!

Alex: YES! Now could someone let me down? I think I got a rash in an uncomfortable place.

Rabbits: Alex! Alex! Alex! Alex! Alex!

Chris: Wasps, have fun finding the biggest chicken in you group.

In the mess hall.

Duncan: Okay I propose we either kick out Heather or Tanya for skipping out on the easiest challenges.

Gwen: I second that.

Heather: What? You think getting a tattoo is easy?

Duncan: First of all yes, check it (shows a skull and snake tattoo). Second, it was temporary tattoos with the pain of real ones. And finally we know about your little alliance.

Tanya: Just wait a minute there. There is no way you're pinning this on me! What about Edmund? He pulled out after six minutes sand they were just burning a fraction of the millions of dollars he has.

Bridgette: Ooh, she does make a good point.

Heather: NO!

Everybody looks at her.

Heather: I mean...whatever.

Edmund: My father always said that I would be a lose in life without money, that's why I'm always scared of losing it. But I am always will to pay for stuff. Stuff like a written confirmation from people that won't vote me off and somebody of my choosing instead.

Chris: Okay wasps, welcome to the loser campfire. First up is Gwen. Seth. DJ. Sonya. Bridgette. Duncan. Noah. Chelsea. And we're down to the final three of the night. The three of you didn't complete you're challenges. Heather, I'm surprised that you got marshmallow with your reputation. And the final marshmallow goes to...Edmund. Tanya, behold the almighty Dock of Shame. Have a nice night Wasps.

Tanya: What! Oh no! Y'all suck and Heather, next time I see you, you'd better run. Y'all are going to regret this one challenge when you're out in the woods and need something to eat. That's where I would have shined, ya hear?

Heather: Well it looks like little miss blubber butt is gone. I wish I could say I'm going to miss her, but I won't.

Edited on 08/01/2008 7:17am
    Edited 2 total times.

ultimatekey

[15]Jul 31, 2008
    I wonder what was Duncans challenge? Heather is mean for that, making Tanya voted off, and Heather likes Edmund, and Tanya, the challenge was to be chased by bees, and be sticky to garbage, that is kind of easy, and besides she didnt get stung! Now burning money while youre rich, and you got a bank account everywhere, now that is tough!

Vesren

[16]Jul 31, 2008
    Dude, Edmund cause Tanya to be voted off. Hence the confessional. He bribes everybody, that his devious thing. Sonya's challenge was to be chased by bees. Tanya's challenge was more like a long term annoyance, similar to Alex and Kari's.

Sorry, I just wanted to clear some things up. I'm happy to have some readers. Which new camper do you like the most?

ultimatekey

[17]Jul 31, 2008
    Possibly all of them!

ChowderRules

[18]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 14

Its going great so far!

Vesren

[19]Aug 1, 2008

Bad news right now. I probably won't be able to update today. I'm going to try, but my laptop keeps freezing on me. It's a good thing I had a double update yesterday.

Highlight the next line fore a spoiler on what the challenge is going to be.

Phobia Factior

I edite Challenge three, and I gave Heather and Tanya two confessionals. Enjoy.

Edited on 08/01/2008 7:18am
    Edited 2 total times.

maritimer00

[20]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 71
    Sorry....there are too many requests by others to post fan fiction in this forum so, to be fair to all concerned and to avoid the forum being cluttered with fan fic threads, I must lock this topic and request that you post future parts in your blog.