We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Things you want to see in Season 5

SqueakyYugi

[1]Feb 17, 2012
    • level: 13

Like the title says, anything you'd like to see inseason5. Here are my things:

-Would it be too much to ask for the teams to be evenly balanced? They don't have to lose the exact same number ofplayers, but in all seasons except "Island," one team just completely crushes the other, and it's getting old.

-Up the prize money, it was really exciting when they announced the jump from 100k to 1 million, but since then it's always been the same milion. Why not raise it to 5 million in commemoration of it being season five?

-And this is just a musing, maybe a Heroes vs Villains like that one season of Survivor. It would be interesting to see who's still considered to be morally in the right; most of the original cast were real scumbags at one point or another. I guess the most likely candidates would be Harold, DJ, Trent, Brick, Cameron, Dawn, Lindsay, B, Katie, and Sadie.

and the villains would be Justin, Alejandro, Heather, Duncan, Scott, Dakota, Ezekiel, Eva, Izzy, and Noah.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stephdumas

[2]Feb 19, 2012
    • level: 10

It could be interesting to see some interaction between Duncan and Brick. Duncan mentionned in the TDA episode "Full metal drama", he wanted to be a marine and since Brick is a cadet; Duncan could have a taste of militairy discipline.

In the guys alliances of TDI and TDA, Duncan forced Geoff and Harold to vote off Bridgette and Leshawna. Imagine Duncan receiving his own medecine by being forced to vote off someone.

Here a sketch I did a while ago then I posted on Deviantart, I uploaded it on Imageshack to post on the forum.

Edit: Only 5 millions for the winner, I'll go with a step further with 10 millions!

Edited on 02/19/2012 6:19am
    Edited 2 total times.

timgueguen

[3]Mar 10, 2012
    • level: 13
    Of course it doesn't matter what prize amount Chris offers, he'll find a way not to give it to the winner. Personally I'd go in the reverse directon. The prize for season five would be unrevealed until the end, with Chris hyping it up so much the contestants think it will be some ridiculous amount, like 100 million. Instead the winner finds they've gone through all the pain of season five to receive a year of free food at Chris's horrible TDI themed fast food restaurant, the kind of place even Owen wouldn't eat at.

A "heroes versus villains" concept seems highly likely for seaon 5, although Chris's idea of which contestants are heroes, and which are villains, won't necessarily match those of the viewers, or any other sensible person. However this will probably not happen if a.) season 5 is another 13 episode season and of course b.)they can't convince the older cast members to come back. Some of the orignals may want to move on by the time season 5 enters production.

Of course all this depends on what happens when Cartoon Network finally gets around to airing season 4, and what effect the long delay has on the ratings.