We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The TDA "How long would they have lasted" topic.

Ilovemiley300

[41]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 10
    15 place tyler
    11 place katie
    9 place eva
    8 place noah
    7 place courtney
    5 place ezekile
    runner up sadie
    winner cody you think trent would have won if he went by owens strategy?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BrainMan820

[42]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 16

No, Trent didgo by Owen's strategy, and that caused him to throw challenges.

Question: How far would Courtney have made it if Chris merely fired Owen?

iamtunk

[43]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 13
    she would have been the next to go.

How far would Eva have made it if Heather hadn't schemed to get her voted off early?

tigerty101

[44]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 15

I think the trust challenge, who in their right mind would trust her in those challenge?

How far would Katie have made it if Sadie had been the one eliminated?

shishkabob999

[45]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 9
    I think up to right before the merge. She seemed more independent, and seemed to be better friends with Courtney and DJ (Sadie only seemed to get along with Harold).

iamtunk

[46]Nov 28, 2009
    No question?

facebookfan

[47]Nov 29, 2009
    • level: 7
    i already asked this question but someone skipped it and asked the same Izzy question i responded to (need glasses?)

what if Ezekiel, Katie, Sadie, Noah, Cody, Eva, Tyler, Courtney were in TDA from the beginning and 8 other characters who were in TDA (for instance Beth, Geoff, Bridgette, etc., etc.) were not?

imverybasic

[48]Nov 29, 2009

I'm guessing that Eva, Tyler and Cody would make it past the merge. The rest wouldn't have made it that far.

If Leshawna hadn't stirred up any trouble amongst her teammates, how much further do you think she would have made it?

HaydenAvery

[49]Nov 29, 2009
    • level: 21
    duncan would go in the superhero movie instead. followed by justin, owen again, then courtney. heck she had good chances of winning.

what if owen hadnt wasted his vote on courtney in rock n rule?

iamtunk

[50]Nov 29, 2009
    then Duncan would have gone and Lindsay would have stayed, just as it SHOULD have been

how far would Courtney have gone if she wasn't Duncan's love interest and Harold didn't switch the votes?

pixarprincess

[51]Nov 29, 2009
    Well, as Lindsay pointed out, she would've been gone in a following episode, anyway.

In "Who can u Trust", it is painfully obvious that Lindsay would have gone if the Gophers had lost. If that happened, and Sadie was safe, how much longer would she have lasted?

Skyancez

[52]Nov 29, 2009
    • level: 14

Erm, it's not painfully obvious that Lindsay would have went. Yes, she injured Heather and cost her team that challenge but somehow Heather will manage to keep her because she still needed her from that point.

I think Sadie would have been eliminated in Harold's episode.

Basicially:

13th: Trent

12th: Courtney

11th: Sadie

*Harold makes the merge instead of Trent*

Question: If Ezekiel didn't comment on women like that, how long would he have lasted? And why until then? What would be the reason of his elimination at that stage? (Please use the real TDI challenges/episodes/scenerios into question)

Edited on 11/29/2009 6:29pm
    Edited 2 total times.

shishkabob999

[53]Nov 29, 2009
    • level: 9
    That seems to be a thousand dollar question. I think that since he seemed to be friends with Harold, he may have gotten picked on by Duncan (probably really early on), but I think it may have stopped if he won the Awake-a-thon for his team, or did something cool in the Talent Show.

What's weird is that it's not like Noah, who didn't talk for a few episodes then showed his true color, since Ezekiel seemed to be a bit more vocal. So he probably would've been fairly social, maybe had a small crush on Bridgette... then maybe pull a Cody and patch things up ,around the eighth or ninth voted off because he wasn't useful anymore (some friendly way to go).

If Justin had tried to woo and manipulate the girls in Season One, would it have worked?

Skyancez

[54]Nov 29, 2009

I think it might have worked until the merge. Although, there's also the fact that Heather might think he'll be a distraction for Lindsay and Beth...

BUT, if Justin managed to get Lindsay, Beth, Owen and maybe Izzy on his side he'd be cherry-picking Heather, Noah, Trent, Gwen, LeShawna and Cody one-by-one. Heather could have tried convincing those 5 voting Justin off but her reputation might be the problem. It's a toughie, it really depends what his manipulations do to Heather.

Question: If Noah participated in the Dodgeball challenge, didn't make any snide comments and did pretty well during the games. Who would have been voted off in his place?

Edited on 11/29/2009 6:48pm
    Edited 2 total times.

imverybasic

[55]Nov 29, 2009

I'm probably guessing that Justin would have been the one to go, considering that he became no longer useful at that point...

Question: If Harold hadn't killed Scruffy, who would have been the one to take his place in the vote-off and thus, how much further would Harold would have made it?

HaydenAvery

[56]Nov 30, 2009
    • level: 21
    assuming beth voted courtney, owen voted harold, harold voted owen, courtney voted duncan (owen got a gilded chris first, so duncan had to have gotten that vote from courtney), and duncan changed his vote...courtney or owen would go. and harold would likely be the one to make it to the top 2 with beth.

how much farther would tyler of gone if he wasnt so scared of chickens?

Skyancez

[57]Nov 30, 2009

Well, he would have lasted the next three episodes that's for sure since the Bass won those three challenges.

Assuming Courtney would have been voted off instead, that means Sadie would have been safe in Episode 11 and I definietly see Tyler going home during that episode because I can't imagine how much Tyler would have screwed up in that.

If he's lucky though I think Episode 12, the Boot Camp challenge. He would do so badly in that I would personally think he'd vote himself off for being that bad!

How long would Bridgette had lasted if the boys alliance sticked with Geoff's idea of not voting her off, but instead someone else?

Edited on 11/30/2009 3:38pm

imverybasic

[58]Nov 30, 2009

I'm assuming that Owen would have been the one to take her place, considering that he was one who dropped the dime. I suppose that she would have followed Geoff and then they would reunite at The Playa Des Losers resort.

How long do you think Heather would have lasted if she had taken the dare? Who would have taken her place?

facebookfan

[59]Nov 30, 2009
    • level: 7
    imverybasic wrote:

I'm assuming that Owen would have been the one to take her place, considering that he was one who dropped the dime. I suppose that she would have followed Geoff and then they would reunite at The Playa Des Losers resort.

How long do you think Heather would have lasted if she had taken the dare? Who would have taken her place?

i think she would came in 3rd place irregardless. the bad guy/gal shouldn't triumph

if Eva hadn't been so aggressive in season 1 (but still kept her toughness and ability in the challenges)?

Skyancez

[60]Nov 30, 2009

EDITED: Eva would have lasted until the merge personally. Actually, when she was eliminated for the 2nd time that was my original prediction pre-TDI. I think everyone would have thought she'd be a huge threat, thus voting her off at the earliest possible.

If DJ didn't confess to the world that he had an alliance with Chef, how long would he have lasted?

Edited on 11/30/2009 7:09pm