We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Teletoon needs better people working on its site.

Writers_Cramp

[1]Apr 5, 2008
    • level: 9

Now, I'm sure many of you know of/have been on the Teletoon site for Total Drama Island. Well, I recently went on, played some games, etc. and, well, see, I'm the type of person who gets very annoyed at little insignificant details.

Only some of them aren't so little.

In the game involving Izzy running from a bear, the game's description calls her "Lizzy", and in the game involving disarming a bomb, it mistakenly says that you have to help Harold, when it's actually Cody doing the disarming.

On the front description of the show, it says it takes place in Northern Ontario. Many times during the show, the campers have said that they are in Muskoka, which is in Central Ontario (And is nowhere near to being part of Northern Ontario.)

And last night, I finally collected all the background desktops, including the ones for the screaming gophers and killer bass. Then I noticed something amiss.

Can you spot it?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e124/Writers_Cramp/teamGophers_800.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e124/Writers_Cramp/teamBass_800.jpg

If you can't get it right away, then count the number of people in each picture.

Spoiler: Highlight- Ezekiel is in the wrong picture.

Now, alone, these things may not be so annoying, but all together, they can really get on your nerves.

So what are some things that you've noticed in the show/on the website, etc.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

imverybasic

[2]Apr 5, 2008
    • level: 16
    I notice. Ezikiel's missing. I noticed that Teletoon haasn't been doing many updates on Total Drama Island. It could be though that they're probably too busy and they tend to make mistakes when they are working on other serieses. I don't think that Teletoon needs better but maybe more people to help them. I also get irked when I see stiff like that; feeling curious and suspenseful when it takes that long to update. But hopefully, they'll start working a bit better when the second season rolls around.

vandita01

[3]Jul 23, 2008
    • level: 4
    ezekiel is in the gophers pic. he is a bass

NejiShikamaru

[4]Jul 23, 2008
    • level: 13
    I think that the guys at Teletoon are really uninterested in the show, and only want a paycheck

NejiShikamaru

[5]Jul 26, 2008
    Go to http://tdi.cartoonnetwork.com/ and at About the Show, it says that Geoff in the Up the Creek review, had the sliver in his finger...but he had it in his leg.

NejiShikamaru

[6]Jul 26, 2008
    ^^^ I noticed that they gave away when the Gophers find out the Beth takes the idol too, they said, "Or will it last, say, the next TWO episodes until they figure out what she's done?"

NejiShikamaru

[7]Jul 26, 2008
    They also have Eva in the recap picture , they don't pay any attention, it's all about a paycheck

ultimatekey

[8]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 22
    Oh, yeah in the latest game, food fight, when Chris hold up the clipboard, showing high scores, instuctions, it also show a picture of the game. The picture had Justin in it, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasnt he voted off?