We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

TDWT Theme Leaked

TDMe

[1]Apr 8, 2010
    • level: 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KnMTk8dgDw

Skip to 3:06.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DC-Dude

[2]Apr 8, 2010
    • level: 26

Wow- that's really cool! I actually never knew Christian Potenza put up stuff like that on youtube...

I like the opening a lot though!

shishkabob999

[3]Apr 8, 2010
    • level: 9
    Yeah, it looks awesome! That proves that Zeke's in 100%, but I just hope they don't have any elimination-order themes that TDA had (that the final five were the first to be shown, the first five out were the last to be shown).

HaydenAvery

[4]Apr 8, 2010
    • level: 21
    This is the second season where Harold appears after Owen. and third where Owen is the first contestant shown. Pretty good. I wish the dude would of let us known more about what happened in that last time segment. oh well.

DC-Dude

[5]Apr 8, 2010

shishkabob999 wrote:
    Yeah, it looks awesome! That proves that Zeke's in 100%, but I just hope they don't have any elimination-order themes that TDA had (that the final five were the first to be shown, the first five out were the last to be shown).

I never noticed that- but you're absolutely right!

Anyway- about the video- if any of you saw the beginning sneak peek of when they went to Australia? Leshawna and Owen were there- and some others, too.

SqueakyYugi

[6]Apr 9, 2010
    • level: 13

I don't have high hopes for the show itself. but the theme song looks awesome.

Edited on 04/09/2010 10:00am

PinkEmo01

[7]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 8

crap

i could c dxcxg right

facebookfan

[8]Apr 16, 2010

Tried looking it up but it was removed by user. Sucks. Anyway, could someone tell me more about it?

For instance, if one remembers the first five characters shown, and/or last five (might be a pattern like last season)?

Edited on 04/16/2010 4:58pm

iamtunk

[10]Apr 16, 2010
    Ithink Owen was the first shown, but isn't he always the first shown? I think he's in the water again like he always is. I could be wrong, but I believe Harold was 2nd or 3rd. Harold's also doing Karate or whatever it is like always.

Duncan and Courtney are shortly after them and I could't tell what they're doing. and I can't remember if we see anybody between them and Harold. i just remember they were kinda near the beginning.

during the middle of the song I remember Alejandro helping Heather over the side of the plane. (I've been wondering what their interaction will be, since he's the new antagonist and she's the old one)

during that scene Tyler's pushing Cody in a baby carriage, runs into Ezekiel who's crouched on all fours, Cody goes flying and Sierra pops up and catches him. this is all happening on top of the plane.

another scene has LeShawna and Noah walking down Abbey Road like the Beatles. i think it comes after the scene with Cody and Tyler (but I can't remember what's between that.

and later everyone's standing in a pyramid doing the can-can on top of the airborne plane

Christian's filming the tv screen that it's playing on and he sometimes moves the camera away so you can't see what's happening. that and I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff. I don't remember who's shown last.

EDIT: okay, after I typed all that out....and I don't want to delete it cuz I went to the trouble, I found the theme that was uploaded by someone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKGfRdka5E0

tigerty101

[11]Apr 17, 2010
    • level: 15

^yeah, you've gotmost of them, and the ones you do have arein the right order.

Owen 1st, Harold doing karate until hit with an oar (probably thrown by Duncan), the next one's hard to see since the screen's far away, but I'm pretty sure it's Duncan in between Courtney and Gwen looking nervously between the 2 and grabing a large straw doll. Alejandro helping Heather up,while Tyler pushes Cody past in a baby carrige, then trips on Ezekiel, Cody falls and Sierra catches him, and then Lindsay's shown looking at a picture of Tyler with a polar bear behind her.

After that he pulls away from the screen, and since I don't see her until the pyramid scene, I'm assuming it has something to do with Izzy. He pulls back with DJ and Bridgette surfing, crashing into each other. Then Noah and Leshawna. Then the pyramid thing starts.

iamtunk

[12]Apr 17, 2010
    so first 5: Owen, Harold, Duncan, Gwen, Courtney
    last 5: Izzy?, DJ, Bridgette, Leshawna, Noah

not sure if the first 5/last 5 thing will work this time around. Alejandro, being the antagonist, would probably make it to the top 3 (or at least top 5). it would be kinda lame to get rid of the antagonist any earlier.

honestly, I hope they didn't do it this time around

alagaesian

[13]Apr 17, 2010
    • level: 12
    Well, it is greatly suspected that Harold, Duncan, and Owen will leave relatively early. The first five could be the first eliminated, and the last five could be the final five.

But, the huge problem with this hypothesis is that the final five, then, contains no one from Team Amazon. Usually, there is a plausible balance in the number of people from each team, even after the merge. One team doesn't dwindle to two people in the first handful of episodes. Likewise, we can assume that someone from each of the three teams will be in the final five, instead of three from one team and two from the other.

Also, I agree with you about Alejandro, unless they're going to pull a Justin. Though, it would be HILARIOUS to see him falling for someone who he has to vote out to save himself.

iamtunk

[14]Apr 17, 2010
    lol. but they didn't actually do that last 5, first 5 thing 1st season. so who says they'll do it this season? and actually, did they even do it on purpose 2nd season, or was it just a huge coincidence?

I don't remember Owen being suspected to leave early (though I hope he does, lol). and there's also the problem of Ezekiel. He's expected to leave early too.

anyway, I'm just skeptical of the whole thing.

DC-Dude

[15]Apr 18, 2010

alagaesian wrote:
    Well, it is greatly suspected that Harold, Duncan, and Owen will leave relatively early. The first five could be the first eliminated, and the last five could be the final five. But, the huge problem with this hypothesis is that the final five, then, contains no one from Team Amazon. Usually, there is a plausible balance in the number of people from each team, even after the merge. One team doesn't dwindle to two people in the first handful of episodes. Likewise, we can assume that someone from each of the three teams will be in the final five, instead of three from one team and two from the other. Also, I agree with you about Alejandro, unless they're going to pull a Justin. Though, it would be HILARIOUS to see him falling for someone who he has to vote out to save himself.

Alejandro could pull a Justin- but Alejandro is more of a villain than Justin is.

shxtttay

[16]Apr 22, 2010
    • level: 5
    I never saw Izzy in the theme song. o_o I couldn't see her. As for Bridgette and DJ, they were surfing then crashed into each other. Leshawna and Noah were ducking an airplane.

alagaesian

[17]Apr 23, 2010
    • level: 12
    DC-Dude wrote:

alagaesian wrote:
    Well, it is greatly suspected that Harold, Duncan, and Owen will leave relatively early. The first five could be the first eliminated, and the last five could be the final five. But, the huge problem with this hypothesis is that the final five, then, contains no one from Team Amazon. Usually, there is a plausible balance in the number of people from each team, even after the merge. One team doesn't dwindle to two people in the first handful of episodes. Likewise, we can assume that someone from each of the three teams will be in the final five, instead of three from one team and two from the other. Also, I agree with you about Alejandro, unless they're going to pull a Justin. Though, it would be HILARIOUS to see him falling for someone who he has to vote out to save himself.

Alejandro could pull a Justin- but Alejandro is more of a villain than Justin is.

Actually, after TDDDDI, most of us believed that Justin was going to be a supervillain. But, he never got around to doing anything particularly villainous before falling for the REAL villain and getting kicked off.

Back to topic. LeShawna and Noah are doing the Abbey Road parody in the theme song. This means that the shot of them in the trailer doing the exact same thing does NOT necessarily mean that they will both survive to that episode. It may be likely, but I wouldn't be surprised to see LeShawna get voted off in the first ten episodes...she got a ton of plot and development throughout her two seasons.

TDIrocks61294

[18]May 2, 2010

The theme looks pretty cool, just hope there are no hidden elimination patterns.

iamtunk

[19]May 2, 2010
    same here