We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

TDI plus Kingdom Hearts

pashmina626

[1]Jan 15, 2008
    • level: 2

I have been working on a special Kingdom Hearts novel for the past few years now in which I have most of the chapters on fanfiction which in my story Sora meets with video game characters but aside from that I have a special chapter near the end of the story that will have the 22 campers helping Sora on his mission into the final battle.

This is the story for the campers so far as a long time ago when the dark war was going on , their world was destroyed as they faded into darkness but they were saved one by one by the Angel of Light which is Gatomon and we're given a new home within a special temple that she created around a large sphere which is really the prison to a great evil being that was controlling the darkness while in the process gave each TDI character a power over 1 of the 7 elements but because they were so weak from the events that occured that Gatomon casted them into stone to recover until they were needed in the future to help with a great cause.

I'm trying to figure out which of the 7 elements of either Earth , Wind , Water , Fire , Shadow , Light and Twilight that each character should have one power over but I want to choose 3 characters but so far I got this.

Fire - Izzy , Duncan ?

Water - Bridgette , Noah , ?

Wind - All unknown

Earth - DJ , Ezekiel , ?

Light - Trent , Justin , ?

Shadow - Gwen , other 2 unknown yet

Twilight - Cody , other 2 unknown yet.

Heather is not going to have a element since she believes she is far greater then all the elements put together plus is someone that Sora has to deal with on his mission to fight the real enemy of the story.

If you have ideas then post away.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

taker65

[2]Jan 16, 2008
    • level: 55

I think Owen should be in wind, because he knows how to break it and the other two could be Katie and Sadie.

I'd put LeShawna in twilight, alongside Lindsey

The other person for light should be Tyler because he is a bit of a nice guy (according to Lindsey)

For shadow, I'd put Eva and probably Harold because he has a bit of a dark side. (Like when he switched the votes and got Courtney booted off)

Courtney would be in Earth because she is a C.I.T. and they do love nature

The other person for fire should be Beth because of how she likes to throw fire pattons.

And that leaves Geoff for water because he loves to swim and he loves Bridgette

At least, that's what I think.

imverybasic

[3]Jan 16, 2008
    • level: 16

I don't know anything about Kingdom Hearts but what Taker65 mentioned has given me some ideas.

Heather could be Shadow because she's very evil and manipulative

I think Lindsay should be Water, too. I used to watch Pokemon and I like to watch Xiaolin Showdown so I chose Lindsay for water as a naive type. I'm not saying that what I'm posting is necessarily right but I think that in my opinion, the elements could go for personality type.

Light could be a calm, optimistic or happy persona.

Shadow I guess can be used for evil.

Fire I think is someone with a tough personality like Leshawna, Gwen or Duncan

I agree that Owen should be wind, but I can't really provide a reason.

Edited on 01/17/2008 4:20pm

pashmina626

[4]Jan 16, 2008
    • level: 2
    Heather doesn't have a element since she believes she is far greater then all the elements put together plus she is going to be a character that Sora has to battle in her Heartless form.

taker65

[5]Jan 19, 2008
    • level: 55

Will Chris and Chef be in it?